Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I guess I could talk penis size and vaginas, hmmm?
    No one would care about your talking about that either hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    I guess I could talk penis size and vaginas, hmmm?
    You could talk about any topic in the world and you'd still be the same old, boring got....

In before the "I can't be that boring if you're humping my leg!!!" excuse when in reality everyone enjoys seeing arrogant pricks like you fail....

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No one would care about your talking about that either hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
    But I'm not interested in that, yep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    But I'm not interested in that, yep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    No one is interested in your alamanc lists either...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You could talk about any topic in the world and you'd still be the same old, boring got....

In before the "I can't be that boring if you're humping my leg!!!" excuse when in reality everyone enjoys seeing arrogant pricks like you fail....
    I guess I should watch how you do it, huh? Always negative, don't know anything, just leech off everyone else. You got it going slick, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No one is interested in your alamanc lists either...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    Ok, how about movies/TV shows?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Ok, how about movies/TV shows?
    You'll just make almanac lists and post YouTubes.

You are incapable of anything else.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You'll just make almanac lists and post YouTubes.

You are incapable of anything else.
    You sure about that?

23-20 (+ 300) if not for bogus weather reports......25-20, since week one.....25-17. And it does get easier as we see teams getting real serious about playoff positioning and those teams out of it.

Last night we saw a very strange situation, a team that hadn't lost in a partIcular "spot" in 23 years. 23 years, wow! And they were in with a team that totally sucks in these "only game going on" "spots". They had went 0-6ATS on MNF alone. Talk about an easy play, there it was. Even when it was 13 to 0 I had no doubts how it would end up.

Some of you play this...."what does something 10 (or more) years ago have to do with anything, different players:"...ok well how come the Lions/Browns have never played in a Superbowl? How come the Steelers/Cowboys/Niners have won 16 SB's and played in about 20? How come the Steelers have won 16 MNF games in a row and haven't lost one at home in 23 years despite all the different players? How come the Texans totally suck on Mon/Sun/Thurs night games regardless of who they have? How come the Pats are always in the SB mix, they haven't had a losing season in over a decade regardless of who plays for them.

Check out this "spot" for next Sunday.

The Bills at the Jets. The Bills with no C.J.Spliler vs a team coming off that Thurs night loss now at home, a place they have owned the Bills.

2013 Jets win 27-20
    2012 Jets win 48-28
    2011 Jets win 28-24
    2010 Jets win 39-7

Now add the Bills are heading into a bye week, in that "spot"...1-4ATS.

Can anyone make a case for the Bills in this "spot"..?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You sure about that?

23-20 (+ 300) if not for bogus weather reports......25-20, since week one.....25-17. And it does get easier as we see teams getting real serious about playoff positioning and those teams out of it.

Last night we saw a very strange situation, a team that hadn't lost in a partIcular "spot" in 23 years. 23 years, wow! And they were in with a team that totally sucks in these "only game going on" "spots". They had went 0-6ATS on MNF alone. Talk about an easy play, there it was. Even when it was 13 to 0 I had no doubts how it would end up.

Some of you play this...."what does something 10 (or more) years ago have to do with anything, different players:"...ok well how come the Lions/Browns have never played in a Superbowl? How come the Steelers/Cowboys/Niners have won 16 SB's and played in about 20? How come the Steelers have won 16 MNF games in a row and haven't lost one at home in 23 years despite all the different players? How come the Texans totally suck on Mon/Sun/Thurs night games regardless of who they have? How come the Pats are always in the SB mix, they haven't had a losing season in over a decade regardless of who plays for them.

Check out this "spot" for next Sunday.

The Bills at the Jets. The Bills with no C.J.Spliler vs a team coming off that Thurs night loss now at home, a place they have owned the Bills.

2013 Jets win 27-20
    2012 Jets win 48-28
    2011 Jets win 28-24
    2010 Jets win 39-7

Now add the Bills are heading into a bye week, in that "spot"...1-4ATS.

Can anyone make a case for the Bills in this "spot"..?
    Wrong forum.

Yes, i am very sure about that.

And you have already proved yourself to be a failure at betting.

Try something else ok, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wrong forum.

Yes, i am very sure about that.

And you have already proved yourself to be a failure at betting.

Try something else ok, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
    Trust me little man going 25-17 the last 6 weeks is not a failure in betting.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-21-2014 at 09:19 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Well at least you're sticking to this thread.

Good boy.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well at least you're sticking to this thread.

Good boy.
    Here's the deal shorty, while I will leech off others like you I won't start any Avante threads, if you stay out of this one....got it? It's all on you got, this is your warning.

Same with my Avante thread on the NFL forum, you enter that one and it will be like entering this one....got it? You suck asshole and I don't want your sickness around me.....YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas Tech by two TD's, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Avante; 10-21-2014 at 09:26 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So I clicked on to see what's on TMC.....where did it go? What;s going on here?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A lady from Judy's church dropped in, she's some big wig there. I've talked to her a couple times. While she waited for Judy to finish something with the kids, I asked what she thought about atheists. She was sorta taken back over that but after some thought.....

Irene....God isn't for everyone, due to ignorance, lack of education, up bringing, some remain lost souls, and it's a shame.

I like that.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-22-2014 at 01:42 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    So what are your personal beliefs about God?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Here's the deal shorty, while I will leech off others like you I won't start any Avante threads, if you stay out of this one....got it? It's all on you got, this is your warning.

Same with my Avante thread on the NFL forum, you enter that one and it will be like entering this one....got it? You suck asshole and I don't want your sickness around me.....YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas Tech by two TD's, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Neh, you'll welch like usual.

I'll just continue on my crusade to get you pinked.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    depends on what day of the week it is

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Neh, you'll welch like usual.

I'll just continue on my crusade to get you pinked.

I like this Avante in Pink thing. So here's the deal slugger, you make it soooooooo damn obvious I'm at the top of your things to do list. Save your bull , you know it's true as does everyone else, you can't stay away from me and you prove that every single day. So I will talk to you on the college board, but nowhere else starting right....now. You post in my threads, I do a translation bit, show off a little.........see ya got.

Texas Tech by two TD;s, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Is that really all you have on Blake?

lol reaching

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Something is going on, but I have no idea what it is, yep, just like everyone else. Too many things have to work in perfect concert to pull this off. Something is behind all this and it's not....BANG!

I don't buy the Bible, that was man made not unlike the Koran. Sorta like Homer and his works.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Something is going on, but I have no idea what it is, yep, just like everyone else. Too many things have to work in perfect concert to pull this off. Something is behind all this and it's not....BANG!

I don't buy the Bible, that was man made not unlike the Koran. Sorta like Homer and his works.
    Why not a big bang? What is your logic argument and evidence of something else?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is that really all you have on Blake?

lol reaching
    Anytime it's real real obvious someone gets off on bugging you, like you, you with them. I 've been messing with this Blake got ever since I got here, and will continue to do so and the dummy is too stupid to see it, hahahahaha!!!!! The idiot just keeps coming back for more, yep, just like you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Anytime it's real real obvious someone gets off on bugging you, like you, you with them. I 've been mesing with this Blake got ever since I got here, and will continue to do so and the dummy is too stupid to see it, hahahahaha!!!!! The dummy just keeps coming back for more, yep, just like you.
    Actually you keep responding to anything we direct at you, after explicitly promising to never do so again.

You're quite weak.

And small.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why not a big bang? What is your logic argument and evidence of something else?
    It's real simple, nothing that chaotic could result in something this perfect. , just the distance between the earth and the sun for one example. The speed the earth rotates at. The length of time between night and day, the seasons. The nutrients in the ground, the rain. Noway in all that came about by chance or some.....BANG!!!!!!!!!!! It's real obvious this all took some designer, but who/what it/they were...?????

Look at a drought and what that does to a community. We need things to work like they do, if they don't for any period of tine it can be devastaing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    It's real simple, nothing that chaotic could result in something this perfect. , just the distance between the earth and the sun for one example. The speed the earth rotates at. The length of time btwen nighgt and day, the seasons. The nutrients in the ground, the rain. Noway in all that came about by chance or some.....BANG!!!!!!!!!!! It's real obvious this all took some designer, but who/what it/they were...?????
    That's not obvious at all. You just think too small. Go actually read something about the actual size of the universe, then think in terms of probabilities. Sure it's unlikely, but it was bound to happen somewhere in the universe.

Thread Information