Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    8/51 on 3rd downs allowed for the season (4/42 last 4 games)...if you have the #1 offense and your defense gets you the ball back 85% of the time on 3rd down, are you a legitimate Super Bowl favorite?

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    This defense has played like two bad halves of football all season...the 1st half against Denver and the 2nd half against Philadelphia. They shut out the great Peyton Manning in the second half of Week 1.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Right now I'd say the Colts need to get that home field advantage because if they do, they stand a great chance of making it to the SB. They are the most impressive team I've seen this season not in Colorado. I don't see anyone beating Denver there.

That D far better than I expected it to be in 2014.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    my main issue with the colts is that if they're neck and neck with another team... and it comes to to which team makes a mistake first, will it be Luck throwing a pick?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Colts not only are the 2nd best team in the AFC at this point, they're also the 2nd best team in the league behind Denver just based on all the games.

hope and change
    Post Count
    how many significant injuries so far?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They've lost twice to 2 very good teams (Broncos;Eagles) giving up 30 and 31 respectively. They crushed Jacksonville and Tennessee (bad teams), barely got by Baltimore, and gave up 28 to Ryan Fitzpatrick. Shutting out Dalton's Bengals is impressive, but there's not really any consistency week to week. You're giving up 4.6 ypc to opposing teams which is pretty average at best. Your pass rush is outstanding and you're not giving up much more than 220 ypg to the opposing team which is pretty good tbh. I'm not sure if they're ready to go to the Superbowl but you definitely have a scrappy team that no one wants to play right now.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    This defense has played like two bad halves of football all season...the 1st half against Denver and the 2nd half against Philadelphia. They shut out the great Peyton Manning in the second half of Week 1.
    Curious to know how Arthur Jones is doing for the Colts. I think he was hurt for the Ravens game. I'd ask about Redding also, but I saw that he just raped Baltimore's O-line. Five-tech DEs are probably the most undervalued players in football, but it's really nice when you have two or more good ones.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Curious to know how Arthur Jones is doing for the Colts. I think he was hurt for the Ravens game. I'd ask about Redding also, but I saw that he just raped Baltimore's O-line. Five-tech DEs are probably the most undervalued players in football, but it's really nice when you have two or more good ones.
    Jones was carted off in Week 2 against Philly. He was back at practice last week but didn't play against the Bengals. Prob back this week if he practices all week long but Ricky Jean Francois has been playing really well in his absence so Jones coming back will just provide more depth. And sorry my 3rd down stats for Colts defense were a little off...8/51 is for their five-game winning streak. They are 20/77 on 3rd down for the season which is still 74% success. Either way still enjoying this play from the Colts D...used to be the other way around on 3rd down.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    When is my Vontae Davis going to get some love. He's playing like one of if not the best corner in the league.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    They are a Jerry Hughes and 2 other first-rounders away from owning the league outright

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    When is my Vontae Davis going to get some love. He's playing like one of if not the best corner in the league.
    Davis Island tbh

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    I think the Colts are legit. Only question mark to me is their running game. Richardson just doesn't seem to be developing, and Bradshaw can't take all the carries.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I think the Colts are legit. Only question mark to me is their running game. Richardson just doesn't seem to be developing, and Bradshaw can't take all the carries.
    If you have a great QB you can get by with an average running game. The Pats haven't had any "great" back since Curtis Martin.

Looking at their schedule.....13-3..? But they all lose one they should have won so....12-4.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    If you have a great QB you can get by with an average running game. The Pats haven't had any "great" back since Curtis Martin.
    I agree, but Antowain Smith was a 4 yard per attempt guy. Richardson hasn't looked average so far. You need a guy who can get first downs when you need them. At least the Colts have Vinatieri, which is a more important piece of the Pats' championships than the running game.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I agree, but Antowain Smith was a 4 yard per attempt guy. Richardson hasn't looked average so far. You need a guy who can get first downs when you need them. At least the Colts have Vinatieri, which is a more important piece of the Pats' championships than the running game.
    Smith averaged 3.7 as a Patriot.

Those kicks Vinateri made vs the Raiders in the snow, incredible.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Dem hits Vontae Davis put on the other week were dope ferreals.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Richardson will never be worth the 1st they gave up to get him, but overall he has improved. His vision is poor, but he has made some nice runs thus far and he is still hard to take down in the open field.

Hakeem Nicks has been a bigger disappointment this year.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Way to jinx your Superbowl defense man.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'd think a guy who follows a team that has never won a SB wouldn't go around laughing at everyone.

So who did kick Charger ass, oh yeah.....THE NINERS, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just one of our what 7-8 SB wins?

Thread Information