My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Texas Tech has at least a dozen players on the injury list going into Saturday’s game at No. 10 TCU. Eight are on defense, which doesn’t make preparation any easier for interim defensive coordinator Mike Smith.“We’ve got no depth up front,” Smith said Monday. “Linebacker, we don’t have any depth. Corner, we don’t have any depth, so it’s really our whole defense.“We’ve got what we’ve got. These guys are playing a lot of reps. That’s what it has to be, so I’m proud of the way they’re fighting.”TCU ranks fifth in the FBS in scoring offense at 45.2 points per game, and Tech is 114th in scoring defense with an average yield of 36.9 points.Tech’s most significant injury questions on defense are free safety Keenon Ward, who missed the team’s 34-21 victory Saturday against Kansas with a concussion, and middle linebacker Sam Eguavoen, who suffered a lower left leg injury late in the game. Neither Smith nor Tech coach*Kliff Kingsbury*had definitive information on whether the two starters will be able to go this week.

http://texastech.247sports.com/Artic...ense--32220653
    TCU -22.5

I think TCU covers rather easily

Weird scores.

Since 2004

TT 70-35
    TCU 12-3
    TT 56-53
    TT 20-10
    TCU 82-27

So...TCU 182 to TT 176

What does this mean, yep....nothing.

Post Count
    I like TCU, but I don't like how they ran up the score. This can lead to bad karma, especially with a huge game at Morgantown looming.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I like TCU, but I don't like how they ran up the score. This can lead to bad karma, especially with a huge game at Morgantown looming.
    TCU will be fine against WV but what it does is lead to bulletin board material for Tech for the next few years.

Post Count
    TCU will be fine against WV but what it does is lead to bulletin board material for Tech for the next few years.
    I agree with the bulletin board material stuff.

However, I do think West Virginina will be a very tough game for TCU. That game could go either way.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    meh, not sure how it really matters. bama did the same to a&m but i wasn't the least bit upset at the tide. it's a&m's fault for not being able to stop the bleeding and stinking up the joint so badly.

Thread Information