Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    This all comes back to the coach not understanding how to handle losing after letting players run their mouths.
    What ya gonna do now Petey? Where is that fun guy who can get discipline while losing?

And Richard Sherman praising Dez Bryant on the field while Dez beats his butt... Hate everyone Richard. This respect crap is going too far, try to win the damn game instead of obsessing over your personal match ups.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lynch wants out now: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...marshawn-lynch

Struggle about to be exposed... sorry, Seattle fans, but The Curse has finally taken its toll.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Congratulations to HH and the greatest QB in the history of the NFL. Who the is going to beat the Broncos now?

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    As I tell my white friends, we as black people, we’re never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life from other black people. It’s a—It’s a dirty, dark secret; I’m glad it’s coming out. It comes out every few years. I wrote a big chapter in my book about it, to be honest with you.

I said, you know, when young black kids, you know, when they do well in school, the loser kids tell them, ‘Oh, you’re acting white.’ The kids who speak intelligently—

They tell them, ‘You’re acting white.’ So it’s a dirty, dark secret in the black community.

One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole, because of other black people. And for some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person. And it’s a dirty, dark secret, Anthony.

Most, I—I heard Stephen A. [Smith] talkin about it, and it, listen, I hate to bring white people into our crap, but as a black person, we all go through it when you’re successful. Uh, you know it’s like one of the reasons, you know, one of the reasons a lot of black players go broke is because when you’re successful your friends say to you, ‘Oh, you ain’t cool. You ain’t down with us anymore.’

And you end up giving up all your money to these damn losers, and you end up broke again.

But it’s a dirty, dark secret in the black community. There are a lot of black people who are unintelligent, who don’t have, uh, success. It’s best to knock a successful black person down because they’re intelligent, they speak well, they do well in school, and they’re successful. And they don’t..if you think about it—

Anthony Gargano: Well it’s crabs in a barrel, right?

It’s crabs in a barrel. The thing that’s hap—we’re the only race that tell people if you don’t have street cred, with like, that means you been arrested—

Like, like that’s a compliment. We’re the only ethnic group who say, ‘Hey, if you go to jail, it gives you street cred.’ It’s just typical BS that goes on when you’re black, man. But don’t waste a lot of time on it please.
    http://www.ijreview.com/2014/10/1924...-black-enough/

Charles always tells it like it is tbh.

Thread Information