Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We are finished for a few years, management has steered us downhill. Kobe might as well go for the scoring le, and keep us entertained. In the meantime keep regulating these spur nut huggers, well be back.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Prepare?
    Not sure why anyone thought it would be different. Only players I will enjoy watching are Kobe, Randle, Swaggy when he is hot, Clarkson, Lin (in pnr only) and Ed Davis (rim protection only) other wise this team lacks defense reliable 3 point shooting a legit SF and center. We will miss playoffs even if we win a few extra games this year. We will keep our pick and draft another young stud to complement Randle. Accept it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Relad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Im one of the few who still believes they will make the playoffs. But the rest of the team needs to be healthy. A lot of these players will push to have career years, this being their contract years (Lin, Hill, Davis, X) I'm not counting on Nash anymore, dude is done and Wes will basically be out of the league next year. If those guys plays above their usual expectation level along with Randle, Clarkson giving us decent minutes/production, the Lakers will fight for a playoff spot. Kobe will have his up and down season, 23 ppt, 4 rpg 5 apg 43% is probably his ceiling this year.

Mitch will also pull another big trade midseason. The Lakers have plenty of expirings this year. If the right offer comes along, prepare another highway robbery that will piss the out of every fan base.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Im one of the few who still believes they will make the playoffs. But the rest of the team needs to be healthy. A lot of these players will push to have career years, this being their contract years (Lin, Hill, Davis, X) I'm not counting on Nash anymore, dude is done and Wes will basically be out of the league next year. If those guys plays above their usual expectation level along with Randle, Clarkson giving us decent minutes/production, the Lakers will fight for a playoff spot. Kobe will have his up and down season, 23 ppt, 4 rpg 5 apg 43% is probably his ceiling this year.

Mitch will also pull another big trade midseason. The Lakers have plenty of expirings this year. If the right offer comes along, prepare another highway robbery that will piss the out of every fan base.
    Yo live in colorado? Smoking that ish?! look I did not have high hopes for my Cowboys and they have pleasantly surprised. who would have predicted two Mississippi schools in the top 3 in CFB? Or Royals in World Series? Teams surprise, upsets happen and even borderline sports miracles are possible. But I doubt we make playoffs. I want us to win no one here or anywhere is a bigger Laker fan than me, but Im no blind homer. We stink. In fact, if things look bad after 25 games I am finding a no-limit tank pendant on e-bay and will wear it to the select few Lakers games I will attend in Sa, DFW or Houston (along with my Kobe jersey)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reprepare

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yo live in colorado? Smoking that ish?! look I did not have high hopes for my Cowboys and they have pleasantly surprised. who would have predicted two Mississippi schools in the top 3 in CFB? Or Royals in World Series? Teams surprise, upsets happen and even borderline sports miracles are possible. But I doubt we make playoffs. I want us to win no one here or anywhere is a bigger Laker fan than me, but Im no blind homer. We stink. In fact, if things look bad after 25 games I am finding a no-limit tank pendant on e-bay and will wear it to the select few Lakers games I will attend in Sa, DFW or Houston (along with my Kobe jersey)
    With the current state of the team, of course we wouldn't. Half of the team isn't playing

If they're healthy though (meaning the core pieces playing at least 70-80 games) I wouldn't count them out. Last year's Lakers were playing 500 ball till January when injury finally took over. This cast is better than last year, and I know that's not saying much but they could surprise a lot of people.

Im liking the Lin, Davis and Randle connection. Eitherway, if they stink, a least the team would be fun to watch.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    With the current state of the team, of course we wouldn't. Half of the team isn't playing

If they're healthy though (meaning the core pieces playing at least 70-80 games) I wouldn't count them out. Last year's Lakers were playing 500 ball till January when injury finally took over. This cast is better than last year, and I know that's not saying much but they could surprise a lot of people.

Im liking the Lin, Davis and Randle connection. Eitherway, if they stink, a least the team would be fun to watch.
    e I like the personality of this team ...sans Boozer who I hate!!! No one yells louder for a uncontested rebound or over a missed "gimmie". He is just a "fake hustle" player and it makes me sick. But like the rest of the team except wes Johnson who has turned a couple fluke games for and against us in to another contract, smh ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kool thinking Wes ing Johnson was going to be a huge pickup
    confused with Wes Matthews

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Blaming "management" for Kirby running off any half-decent free agent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who on Earth can enjoy watching Swaggy P play ? He is the epitome of everything losing is about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers will eventually be back because they are the premiere team for frontrunners and bandwagoners, so the league has to prop them up from time to time. Rapist merchandise won't sell itself. So expect another dubious draft, bs trade or FT debacle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers will eventually be back because they are the premiere team for frontrunners and bandwagoners, so the league has to prop them up from time to time. Rapist merchandise won't sell itself. So expect another dubious draft, bs trade or FT debacle.
    They could get a great draft pick but there is no trade out there that can save them this time around. Kobe needs a great 7fter to win a le with but there is no great 7 fter available on the open market for a trade.I don't see any great big out there the Lakers can steal this time around in a bs trade. The Gasol trade is a trade that happens only once every 30 years much like the spurs getting lucky and drafting another Duncan. Bottom line Lakers will be crap this year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

And u think I'm an idiot?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And u think I'm an idiot?
    Yes, a lot of us do think you're an idiot for being owned in your own thread

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, a lot of us do think you're an idiot for being owned in your own thread
    Oh, you say us to validate your arguments. One of those guys...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Management hired the coaches.
    managment got Nash, Dwight etc.
    managment paid Nash 10 mill
    managment gave kobe the 48.5

You must enjoy getting bukkaked

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Management hired the coaches.
    managment got Nash, Dwight etc.
    managment paid Nash 10 mill
    managment gave kobe the 48.5
    Kirby keeps running off the coaches
    Kirby ran off Dwight
    Kirby demanded the 48.5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Spurs nut huggers".... continues to post in "Spurs"'talk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

wtf Bruh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda wish they were decent. I love watching more basketball living here in Los Angeles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=170142

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "repare" been going strong for 4 years now.

Thread Information