5 10.64%
  • xmas

32 68.09%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anal fails so hard at pretending to be Culburn
    Somebody has to, since Dale's pretty much been MIA ever since Nash got leveled by The Bag.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I didn't see that one. Sounds like a winner though.
    Not a lot of people did. I happened to be around when DMC posted the thread with pictures of SBM's band and his name. He looks like one of those old, fat Mariachi band members you see down on the Riverwalk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Xmas is having a legendary meltdown in the Club as we speak.
    You're sorry? Really? Sure you are, I really believe that, about as much as I believe in unicorns.

No matter what your "spin" will be, and yes, you will have your "typical lying spin", this is a minor irritation to me, because there are more important things in REAL life, not this virtual internet stuff, to be concerned about.

No rules were violated upstairs by me, I didn't post personal information against permission, nor did I use cuss words in the thread le, so because I told the truth on here about the moderation on here I was singled out and unfairly punished by those truth revealing threads being moved here and closed.

I now see that the "truth" has no place on this site!

And now you bring it up and gloat about it as if you had something to do with it.

Snitching again?

Trying like blake and fuzzy to get me banned, pinked, or whatever?

I wouldn't put it past you es because of my continual ownage of you.

So, the mere explanation of the "truth" above, and in the threads, will be spun by you and/or others as being some sort of mythical melt down again (in before anyone makes the accusation), or whining and ing, is inherently false.

I will continue to post the "truth" of things on here without fear of moderation biases or inequities, all the while having fun with trolling whenever you and others troll me first.

It is what it is. But I laugh because I expected it before I even did it, I wanted to see if the mods would play favorites again, or allow the truth to be known on this site.

Doubt anyone reads any of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It all started with Kori though tbh. All she did was start a thread asking who should be pinked/banned, mentioned SBM's name, and it all started from there. He began accusing everyone of being a snitch which is funny because if you go into that sexual thread in the club there's like 3 instances where he's attempting to snitch on posters
    Kori, you da real troll mvp

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're gonna make chewbacca think his photoshops are funny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be really nice if you followed your own advice.

Ok, I am going to be a bit serious here, for those of you too dense to realize the times and places where this is appropriate.

Here is a further elaboration of the rules in Kori's own words:

3. Banning - I don't like banning people. I don't get any power trip from the forum. It's just a message board and no one should take it that seriously. I'd rather you learn how to be relatively civil than ban you. I don't mind opposing viewpoints at all, but there are some offenses that could get you banned:

A. Attacks on fellow posters using personal information. It doesn't matter how you got the information. Just don't do it.

B. Posting a picture of a fellow poster. The only exception is if the poster put the picture on SpursTalk themselves.

So, posting my picture is cause for banning too, as is posting my personal information and continuing to do so!

But has anyone been banned for it, or for posting and continuing to post my personal info.?

No.

Some will say this about chump's photoshopping, but chump continues to deny it is him so there is no violation in that that I can fathom.

It is no wonder I questioned the moderation on here, anyone with any decency and intelligence would.

I do not mind all the other simple trolling and the , or banter, or the back and forth pissing contests, , I do it myself, and it harms no one, but the personal info used I have repeatedly come out against!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet I am the one who is being punished, not the perpetrators!

What is up with that?

All anyone can ask for is a tiny bit of fairness on here.
    Rofl getting the pink upstairs.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're gonna make chewbacca think his photoshops are funny
    That's why I posted it in a thread led "biggest meltdown of 2014", cuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he must've had a real life meltdown and Kori was like "you either take a break from the site and the ing team or I'm taking the kids". everyone is like "he's so busy", like he's the only person with going on .
    HIFI my

this drink is for you... RIP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hilarious part was that xmas was trolling folks in impassioned defense of Avante, and that meltdown occurred after Avante basically asked him 'don't you have anything better to do?'

Cue xmas getting collectively on by The Club and his subsequent fake death hissy fit.

ing

I've been oblivious to all this , but when even Avante abandons you, you know you've got in nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why I posted it in a thread led "biggest meltdown of 2014", cuck.
    because he knows the difference

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did spurraider and Leetonidas get banned tbh?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tbh I didn't have a meltdown. I just posted memes for 2 pages straight...if anything it was lame humor tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apparently a certain person by the name of BH is sacred upstairs. IMO

that BH apparently carries a heavy LOAD if I may be so bold...

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    "Misogyny"

ing snitching gots getting me banned

Thread Information