Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you a favor and stop acting stupid old perv ok?

Are you stupid enough to say because that's what most people want to believe god exist ?

ahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a dumb ass! stick to poluting nfl forum with your siliness! ahhahhahhahhaaahahhaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    do you a favor.....what?

I'll go slow ...

THERE IS NO PROOF GOD EXISTS....ok moron?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Hey, another guy who doesn't know how science works.

How has "Science" worked on Ebola?

Chump bend down and pick up the last remaning DNA of your ass that is still on the ground before I wax Dat ass,,,

again...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    How has "Science" worked on Ebola?
    lol and you accuse me of changing the subject?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    lol and you accuse me of changing the subject?
    Sorry back on topic the Big bang is supported by who ?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As time goes on more and more scientists are starting to doubt the Big Bang Theory, is there anyone here who isn't aware of this?

We do know for a fact that most Amerricns don't buy the theory, anyone not aware of this.....fact?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Sorry back on topic the Big bang is supported by who ?
    Published, peer reviewed scientists. How many times do you need to be told?

Who supports whatever you say you support but haven't really explained?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There are tons and tons and tons and tons of this sort of thing out there...

What is the evidence against the Big Bang?

Light Element Abundances predict contradictory densities
    The Big bang theory predicts the density of ordinary matter in the universe from the abundance of a few light elements. Yet the density predictions made on the basis of the abundance of deuterium, lithium-7 and helium-4 are in contradiction with each other, and these predictions have grown worse with each new observation. The chance that the theory is right is now less than one in one hundred trillion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    do you a favor.....what?

I'll go slow ...

THERE IS NO PROOF GOD EXISTS....ok moron?
    I'll go slow little dumbass...

AND YET YOU BELIEVE IN HIM BECAUSE SO MANY DO AND YOU NEED FAITH IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.... how dumb is that ? Ahahhahhahahaha

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll go slow little dumbass...

AND YET YOU BELIEVE IN HIM BECAUSE SO MANY DO AND YOU NEED FAITH IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.... how dumb is that ? Ahahhahhahahaha
    Hey dummy, I don't believe in the God of the Bible, and have said that numerous times, so....WRONG AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

The Big bang theory predicts the density of ordinary matter in the universe from the abundance of a few light elements. Yet the density predictions made on the basis of the abundance of deuterium, lithium-7 and helium-4 are in contradiction with each other, and these predictions have grown worse with each new observation. The chance that the theory is right is now less than one in one hundred trillion.
    The chance you understood what you copied pasted is less than one in one hundred trillion

Ahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a little got... Stick with the blues and the black s.... you are too stupid to talk about anything else, ok ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey dummy, I don't believe in the God of the Bible, and have said that numerous times, so....WRONG AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!!
    Slight difference dumbass !!!!!!! trying to find an exit AS USUAL !!! damn you are too stupid !!!!! ahhahahhahhahahahahahahahaaaaa

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Why are you posting old junk science that has never been accepted?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The chance you understood what you copied pasted is less than one in one hundred trillion

Ahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a little got... Stick with the blues and the black s.... you are too stupid to talk about anything else, ok ?
    You actually thought that was complex and hard to understand, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Are you really as stupid as you appear ya little got? Dude, stick to your level ok asshole?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Slight difference dumbass !!!!!!! trying to find an exit AS USUAL !!! damn you are too stupid !!!!! ahhahahhahhahahahahahahahaaaaa
    Huge difference ya ing moron you're just too stupid to realize it. Exit from what, your stupidity?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You actually thought that was complex and hard to understand, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Are you really as stupid as you appear ya little got? Dude, stick to your level ok asshole?
    OK, the scientist you quoted supports the theory of Plasma Cosmology.

Explain Plasma Cosomolgy in your own words so everyone can see you have a deep understanding of the subject and didn't just copy and paste results from a "no big bang" google search.

I bet you your online existence you can't.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    hahahahaha!!!! you are such a goofy human being! YOU CLAIMED YOU DON'T NEED GOOGLE AND YET YOU GOOGLED!!!! you are that stupid to make me think a failure like you is actually capable to understand plasma cosmology ? hahahahahaha!!!! good one little got!!! go play cards with seniles of your age and don't forget to take your pill before going to the church ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    hahahahaha!!!! you are such a goofy human being! YOU CLAIMED YOU DON'T NEED GOOGLE AND YET YOU GOOGLED!!!! you are that stupid to make me think a failure like you is actually capable to understand plasma cosmology ? hahahahahaha!!!! good one little got!!! go play cards with seniles of your age and don't forget to take your pill before going to the church ok?
    Slow down shorty, what is.......is actually capable to understand......what? Try....is actually capable of understanding.....ok ya ing moron? There is nothing so complex I can't understand it....nothing! It's just a matter of interest, ya got that got?

Didn't I say I don't believe in the God of the Bible, sure I did so why in the would I be going to church? Damn you're an idiot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is nothing so complex I can't understand it....nothing! It's just a matter of interest, ya got that got?
    The hubris is real.

I'd love for you to try to even begin to comprehend string theory and explain it back to anyone. You'd be lost in 30 seconds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Slow down shorty, what is.......is actually capable to understand......what? Try....is actually capable of understanding.....ok ya ing moron?
    lol babbling

Is is time for your meds?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Tbh no one here is really all that intelligent. Most of you can read which is all it takes to understand evolution or any theory for that matter. I doubt any of you are real "scientist'. Nothing special about anyone here, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Slow down shorty, what is.......is actually capable to understand......what? Try....is actually capable of understanding.....ok ya ing moron? There is nothing so complex I can't understand it....nothing! It's just a matter of interest, ya got that got?

Didn't I say I don't believe in the God of the Bible, sure I did so why in the would I be going to church? Damn you're an idiot.
    I'll go slow dummy.... you are an illiterate and a got... don't you see ? you are the laughing stock of this forum ahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

go back making threads about the top 10 black s you sucked, ok ? I'm done with you... I had fun but you are too stupid hahahahahaha!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tbh no one here is really all that intelligent. Most of you can read which is all it takes to understand evolution or any theory for that matter. I doubt any of you are real "scientist'. Nothing special about anyone here, tbh.
    we came from a fish Roberto

I know... that's ed up... you thought we were so special... God children

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    we came from a fish Roberto

I know... that's ed up... you thought we were so special... God children
    Step your game up son.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Step your game up son.
    pls Roberto

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    are you a ? if yes don't you want us to "believe" you?

what part of "believe" do you not get?
    What part of not giving a did you not get?

Thread Information