Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tbh no one here is really all that intelligent. Most of you can read which is all it takes to understand evolution or any theory for that matter. I doubt any of you are real "scientist'. Nothing special about anyone here, tbh.
    Agloco I know has done a lot of work in the nuclear field, if memory serves. I've personally got some research credit to my name, although I wouldn't classify that as an indicator of intelligence. I think you'd be surprised at the number of posters who actually do work in the sciences here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it's also hilarious that rob says "most of you can read which is all it takes to understand evolution" Yet he doesn't understand evolution... or , scientific method for that matter.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    "Peer review" is bull . tbh. Most that is reviewed are things that threaten the lie of evolution and what not. Science books have tons of that has been removed in the last decade that scientist are now finding out was all wrong. Why wasn't all that reviewed? ing taught for 50 years and now they remove it. Science.
    Lol at destroying your own point. Science books taking things out that were demonstrated to be inaccurate is the perfect example of peer review.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Tbh no one here is really all that intelligent. Most of you can read which is all it takes to understand evolution or any theory for that matter. I doubt any of you are real "scientist'. Nothing special about anyone here, tbh.
    More repug LIES

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    it's also hilarious that rob says "most of you can read which is all it takes to understand evolution" Yet he doesn't understand evolution... or , scientific method for that matter.
    Define evolution in your own words.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Define evolution in your own words.
    im not going in circles with you. just pointing out what you've shown here over and over again. Plus, i want to believe that you are trolling and not this way irl. I really want to believe that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Carolina Tar Heels
    What's a "real" scientist, pray tell.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Carolina Tar Heels
    There are tons and tons and tons and tons of this sort of thing out there...

What is the evidence against the Big Bang?

Light Element Abundances predict contradictory densities
    The Big bang theory predicts the density of ordinary matter in the universe from the abundance of a few light elements. Yet the density predictions made on the basis of the abundance of deuterium, lithium-7 and helium-4 are in contradiction with each other, and these predictions have grown worse with each new observation. The chance that the theory is right is now less than one in one hundred trillion.
    Is that right? Can you expound on this for us?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just like watching posters getting angry after being called out for their ignorance.
    You should be calling yourself out all the time then.

No one on this site is a bigger more unintelligent flaky fool than you are.

Oh, wait, you already know that, you just don't care.

I got it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll go slow dummy.... you are an illiterate and a got... don't you see ? you are the laughing stock of this forum ahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

go back making threads about the top 10 black s you sucked, ok ? I'm done with you... I had fun but you are too stupid hahahahahaha!!!!
    What's your obsession with black s ya little got? If anyone here is illiterate and a laughing stock it's your dumb ass. It was fun kicking your ass however.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The hubris is real.

I'd love for you to try to even begin to comprehend string theory and explain it back to anyone. You'd be lost in 30 seconds.
    You cannot be this dumb, wow! There is nothing so complex a little study won't work.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread is about circular reasoning. It's saying science is wrong because science says so.

If there was no big bang, then perhaps matter and energy have always existed, so not contingent, no need for a creator.. god goes "poof" back into the non-existence where he came from.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You cannot be this dumb, wow! There is nothing so complex a little study won't work.

Please go explain to theoretical physicists how easy it is to understand and make advances in their field. That is among the most ignorant comments I've ever heard uttered by a human being.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You should be calling yourself out all the time then.

No one on this site is a bigger more unintelligent flaky fool than you are.

Oh, wait, you already know that, you just don't care.

I got it.

sincere apology revoked

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Big Bang theory might be wrong to explain the creation of the universe but it still makes perfect sense when it comes to the creation of lives imho.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Please go explain to theoretical physicists how easy it is to understand and make advances in their field. That is among the most ignorant comments I've ever heard uttered by a human being.
    My point was this....

If something/anything is explained/broke down in a book and it's just a matter of learning about it all, there is nothing , NOTHING, I or most can't grasp within a reasonable amount of time. Yes there will be no...."I just can't figure it out"....that won't happen...if....you are interested and want to educate yourself.

As of right now, you have no clue at all about the origins of them old blues. You can't talk Mamie Smith who recorded the first blues record in 1920 with "Crazy Blues". You know nothing about those first great sprinters out of the Caribbean. You cant talk about the origins of pro football or the sci fi novel. Talk to me about the first pro boxers, rasslers? Yep...you can't. Thats because you don't care, you never took the time to educate yourself, well this is no different. Just a different set of facts, nothing more.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-25-2014 at 12:33 AM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've never believed in the Big Bang Theory. It just sounds too dramatic, too fantastical--a human creation.

And who cares how far away something is and the rate it's flying away from you. That doesn't mean it was once a part of a whole. I watch 'Into the Universe' all the time, and 90% of the time I'm thinking "What? How do they know that, they must be guessing."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My point was this....

If something/anything is explained/broke down in a book and it's just a matter of learning about it all, there is nothing , NOTHING, I or most can't grasp within a reasonable amount of time. Yes there will be no...."I just can't figure it out"....that won't happen...if....you are interested and want to educate yourself.
    You're just wrong, and you're ignorant of how wrong you are. Theoretical physics and high level math require far more than just reading to comprehend. There are brilliant college students who bust their ass reading 8 hours a day+ to reach any sort of plateau in the theoretical sciences where they can make a career for themselves, and they crash and burn. They dedicate most of their young lives to understanding just a tiny fragment of their field, spend tens of thousands of hours studying it, hypothesizing, writing theories and abstract math, and still fail.

It's obvious that you've never studied any of the sciences beyond the basic biology and chemistry, as those can be understood by reading.

They also resemble nothing of their advanced counterparts. At all. So it's unsurprising you think the way you do, having never studied it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    What's your obsession with black s ya little got? .
    Brazil got hit ass raped and Jimmy cracked corn

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sincere apology revoked
    Hey, you started it all over again between you and I.

At least I had the balls to be a man and apologize to you.

What did you do?????????????????????????

Right, just as I thought.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I've never believed in the Big Bang Theory. It just sounds too dramatic, too fantastical--a human creation.

And who cares how far away something is and the rate it's flying away from you. That doesn't mean it was once a part of a whole. I watch 'Into the Universe' all the time, and 90% of the time I'm thinking "What? How do they know that, they must be guessing."
    Scientific theory is a lot like investigating a crime scene. If there is no hard video evidence of a crime, there is always a guessing element when you find somebody to be guilty/not guilty. You can have a motive, DNA evidence, and more, yet there is always going to be a hint of uncertainty. But you see enough evidence, pieces of the puzzle, and you can come up with the most reasonable theory as to what went down.

This is is how the big bang theory arose, a mere result of evidence at hand. All galaxies moving away from each other, accelerating. Either there was a starting central point, or galaxies have completely unpredictable movement that defies basically everything we know about physics... Making an abrupt 40 degree turn while suddenly decelerating, etc. the cosmic microwave background, etc.

some people hold the notion that people just fabricated the theory out of thin air and have since then just tried to prove it. It's actually the other way around, and science typically advances by proving old science wrong

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Brazil got hit ass raped and Jimmy cracked corn

And I don't care!

But he does know his wine.

Gotten some good advice along those lines.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Carolina Tar Heels

As of right now, you have no clue at all about the origins of them old blues. You can't talk Mamie Smith who recorded the first blues record in 1920 with "Crazy Blues". You know nothing about those first great sprinters out of the Caribbean. You cant talk about the origins of pro football or the sci fi novel. Talk to me about the first pro boxers, rasslers? Yep...you can't. Thats because you don't care, you never took the time to educate yourself, well this is no different. Just a different set of facts, nothing more.
    Lol different set of facts.

Thread Information