Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Google it for yourself every day more and more Scientists are diving of the big bang theory it's just a matter of time when TlongII,Chump, and a few of their Darwin loving cronies will be all alone on a island of misfit TRolls

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-prove-it.html

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Google it for yourself every day more and more Scientists are diving of the big bang theory it's just a matter of time when TlongII,Chump, and a few of their Darwin loving cronies will be all alone on a island of misfit TRolls

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-prove-it.html

Hey, two scientists whose contentions could not withstand peer review.

You just proved how scientific rigor maintains a consensus. Good job, mouse.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude mouse is a real re ...

Scientists doing scientist research ? ya no sherlock ?

Hawking already discussed the fact there is no black hole a while back eventhough he is one of the guy who promoted the whole idea of black holes. A scientist is capable to question himself.... damn what a freaking discovery...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    and the whole I mix Big bang theory with Darwin is laughable at best.

The fact there is a big bang or not has nothing to do with Darwin but yeah whatever... once a re always a re

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All anyone has to do is look at the origins of the Big Bng Theory, what do we see there?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All anyone has to do is look at the origins of the Big Bng Theory, what do we see there?
    the funny part is that your very existence is a proof that god does not exist. If you have unlimited power why would you create a re like you ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    What do you see there, Avante?

Explain in your own words.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the funny part is that your very existence is a proof that god does not exist. If you have unlimited power why would you create a re like you ?
    Dude,wjy the constant stupidity? You seem to wallow around in it.

So tell me stupid, what about the origins of the Big Bang Theory?

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Why is this so important to so many of you? Who gives a flying what anyone else "believes".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude,wjy the constant stupidity? You seem to wallow around in it.

So tell me stupid, what about the origins of the Big Bang Theory?
    do you really believe I'm gonna discuss origin of the universe with a guy telling me the fact a bunch of illiterate football players praying in circle is a proof god existence ?

really ? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! grow up little man.... stop acting stupid AHAHAHAAAAHHHHAA

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Why is this so important to so many of you? Who gives a flying what anyone else "believes".
    I just like watching posters getting angry after being called out for their ignorance.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That coming from a guy who s all over himself over someone elses football picks, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    That coming from a guy who s all over himself over someone elses football picks, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You really talk about other dudes' semen a lot. Have you noticed this about yourself?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    do you really believe I'm gonna discuss origin of the universe with a guy telling me the fact a bunch of illiterate football players praying in circle is a proof god existence ?

really ? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! grow up little man.... stop acting stupid AHAHAHAAAAHHHHAA
    Are you stupid enought to think anyone thinks the proof that God exists is because some football players....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a ing idiot!

Stupid, that was about what most people "want" to believe ok ya dumbass?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Hey, two scientists whose contentions could not withstand peer review.
    how much "peer" review did Darwin have?

You just proved how scientific rigor maintains a consensus. Good job, mouse.

Chump give it up! stop the bleeding.

DNA is a !

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    how much "peer" review did Darwin have?
    As much as was present at the time. He and AR Wallace, who independently came up with much the same theory, submitted his work for review by the British Royal Society and it was published by a scientific journal.

Moreover, his theories have been expanded upon and all the work based on it for the past century by other scientists has been reviewed over and over.

You really don't know how any of this works?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you stupid enought to think anyone thinks the proof that God exists is because some football players....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a ing idiot!

Stupid, that was about what most people "want" to believe ok ya dumbass?
    ahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you a favor and stop acting stupid old perv ok?

Are you stupid enough to say because that's what most people want to believe god exist ?

ahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a dumb ass! stick to poluting nfl forum with your siliness! ahhahhahhahhaaahahhaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Brazil; 10-23-2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: forgot an ok

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    As much as was present at the time. He and AR Wallace, who independently came up with much the same theory, submitted his work for review by the British Royal Society and it was published by a scientific journal.

the mere fact that you know that makes me wonder am I dealing with Bill Maher's lost step brother or is Chump just another lost soul that wonders around the internet to deceive the gullible.

Moreover, his theories have been expanded upon and all the work based on it for the past century by other scientists has been reviewed over and over.

You really don't know how any of this works?
    and your evidence is what exactly?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    are you a ? if yes don't you want us to "believe" you?

what part of "believe" do you not get?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

the mere fact that you know that makes me wonder am I dealing with Bill Maher's lost step brother or is Chump just another lost soul that wonders around the internet to deceive the gullible.
    I just looked it up, dude. Don't you know how Google works?

and your evidence is what exactly?
    Basically every scientific article about evolution published in a scholarly journal in the past century.

Of which you have read a grand total of zero.

The mere fact you don't know any of this makes me wonder how someone can be so willfully ignorant at such an advanced age.

Then I realize Avante is older than you and it all makes sense.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

you have pics?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    "Peer review" is bull . tbh. Most that is reviewed are things that threaten the lie of evolution and what not. Science books have tons of that has been removed in the last decade that scientist are now finding out was all wrong. Why wasn't all that reviewed? ing taught for 50 years and now they remove it. Science.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    "Peer review" is bull . tbh. Most that is reviewed are things that threaten the lie of evolution and what not. Science books have tons of that has been removed in the last decade that scientist are now finding out was all wrong. Why wasn't all that reviewed? ing taught for 50 years and now they remove it. Science.
    Hey, another guy who doesn't know how science works.

bertie

If science finds something that explains everything better than evolution, it will be accepted. Nothing has yet. Pretty simple.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I just looked it up, dude. Don't you know how Google works?
    Yes I do you post Bull I find it on Google you change the subject that's how Google works in the ChumpDumper rehab center for the miss
    informed

Basically every scientific article about evolution published in a scholarly journal in the past century.

Of which you have read a grand total of zero.
    The mere fact you don't know any of this makes me wonder how someone can be so willfully ignorant at such an advanced age.
    That made me laugh give Chump his props the vato rocks ST

Then I realize Avante is older than you and it all makes sense.
    What ever helps you recover your online ego off the floor.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Yes I do you post Bull I find it on Google you change the subject that's how Google works in the ChumpDumper rehab center for the miss
    informed

That made me laugh give Chump his props the vato rocks ST

What ever helps you recover your online ego off the floor.

lol mousemeltdown

I can't apologize for being better at arguing than you.

Thread Information