Yes. I sign my name. Slutter McGee's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I recognize perfectly that conservatives say some pretty stupid . Especially evangelical nut jobs. But I think we need some balance. You have your thread for dumb conservative . Here is a counterbalance.

And to start it off:

“We haven’t had a very collective notion of ‘these are our children,’ so, part of it is that we have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents, or kids belong to their families and recognize that kids belong to whole communities.”
    Mellissa Harris-Perry

ter McGee

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I recognize perfectly that conservatives say some pretty stupid . Especially evangelical nut jobs. But I think we need some balance. You have your thread for dumb conservative . Here is a counterbalance.

And to start it off:

Mellissa Harris-Perry

ter McGee
    that's an excellent idea that obviously you stupid right winger "rugged individualist" "I'm An Island" assholes abore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's an excellent idea that obviously you stupid right winger "rugged individualist" "I'm An Island" assholes abore.
    LOL, that children don't belong to their parents? That is extreme liberal dumbassery.

ter McGee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This one is a gem

when that cop killed Michael Brown, and when George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin, they were killing Barack Obama.
    -Greil Marcus
    ter McGee

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    One of my all time favorites

Democrat Rep. Joe Salazar on campus rape prevention

“It’s why we have call boxes, it’s why we have safe zones, it’s why we have the whistles. Because you just don’t know who you’re gonna be shooting at. And you don’t know if you feel like you’re gonna be raped, or if you feel like someone’s been following you around or if you feel like you’re in trouble when you may actually not be, that you pop out that gun and you pop … pop around at somebody.

Advice to repel attackers

1. Be realistic about your ability to protect yourself.
    2. Your instinct may be to scream, go ahead! It may startle your attacker and give you an opportunity to run away.
    3. Kick off your shoes if you have time and can’t run in them.
    4. Don’t take time to look back; just get away.
    5. If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense.
    6. Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.
    7. Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.
    8. Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it!
    9. Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm.
    10. Remember, every emergency situation is different. Only you can decide which action is most appropriate."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, that children don't belong to their parents? That is extreme liberal dumbassery.

ter McGee
    In your tiny rednut literal brain, that's stupid.

But obviously, it means all parents should share (civic) responsibility for all children.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In your tiny rednut literal brain, that's stupid.

But obviously, it means all parents should share (civic) responsibility for all children.
    Ok, when your dumbass child (god I hope you don't breed) comes up to me confused if they are male or female because your stupid ass didn't want to assign them a gender, I wont share in your civic responsibility. Have fun dressing your boy in a dress and hoping society likes it you liberal .

ter McGee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S. -- Joe Biden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. -- Al Gore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My fear is that the whole island (of Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize. -- Democrat Congressman Hank Johnson

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it takes a village to raise an idiot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it takes a village to raise an idiot?
    Nope..no village required. Just one Bouton's....We all hope he uses condoms.

ter McGee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stupid liberal quotes? can we just link to boutons posting history?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ok, when your dumbass child (god I hope you don't breed) comes up to me confused if they are male or female because your stupid ass didn't want to assign them a gender, I wont share in your civic responsibility. Have fun dressing your boy in a dress and hoping society likes it you liberal .

ter McGee
    iirc he has 2 kids. I've thought about calling CPS on several occasions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This one is a gem

ter McGee
    That was dumb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And to start it off:

Mellissa Harris-Perry

ter McGee
    If parents were the ones actually paying 100% of the jail costs for putting their failed human beings in jail, I might buy the "parents belong to their children" schtick.

As it is, children really do belong to communities, given the vested interest we have in making sure they are educated, healthy and productive when they grow up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My fear is that the whole island (of Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize. -- Democrat Congressman Hank Johnson
    Heh, that sounds like hyperbole, and meant to be humorous. Not sure that counts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I am trying not to include any that are just somebody obviously misspeaking. I want conscious liberal idiocy here.

I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares [sic] of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don’t want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required
    Sheryl Crow

Thread Information