Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Built a rig just a few weeks ago running Kodi, but I recommended the Firestick for my buddy that just moved to the Bay Area as well. Good .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the minimum requirement for internet speed for HD games? The reason why I hate streaming online is because every now and then it will lag..Rarely it happens but it does happen. Plus ads and ..
    The thing is that Sports Devil, for example, will check sites like First Row and rojadirecta to play streams off those services (sans ads and viruses). So if you ever been to firstrow, you know what to expect quality wise. But there are ways to get HD quality or near HD quality I bet. I just haven't found it when it comes to NBA streams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Built a rig just a few weeks ago running Kodi, but I recommended the Firestick for my buddy that just moved to the Bay Area as well. Good .
    NBC Sports Live plugin was ing open the past few years and it was a God send when it came to watching 720p EPL games. Now those ers have closed it off and you need a login from your cable provider to watching the games. Damn it sucks because it was so easy to access games in HD with just a few clicks. You could flip around from game to game.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Most sports streams will not be in hd but very watchable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok s I take it back. I'm probably gonna get that AMazon one to watch NBA games once season comes along

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WFT that is $40 right now even for Prime customers. that

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    WFT that is $40 right now even for Prime customers. that

Thats the normal price and its worth eveyr penny. all movies tv shows and sports for free. one ufc event and it more than pays for itself. $19 was an early price at launch it was since been on sale once last week for $24 but was a one day sale. Once you see all it can do yo uwill be happy your broke ass spent $40.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats the normal price and its worth eveyr penny. all movies tv shows and sports for free.
    I can do that from my laptops.

one ufc event and it more than pays for itself. $19 was an early price at launch it was since been on sale once last week for $24 but was a one day sale. Once you see all it can do yo uwill be happy your broke ass spent $40.
    I don't watch ufc

I hear you but for $40 its not worth it for me

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nevermind
    Last edited by vander; 08-09-2015 at 09:01 PM.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for movies tv sports and live streaming channels yes it absolutely can. they are $40 now but thats a steal. once yo ulearn how to program a stick doing a new one takes you 15-20 mins. they also have paid addons that give you up to 700 live streaming tv channels (a lot are international) 40 adult channels all hbo cinemax showtime etc $80 per year. but you can find a lot of them free.

my favorite addones

genesis
    the mutts nuts
    robocop ultimate (sports streams galore)
    sports devil (sports streams galore)
    iptv stalker with IVUE Tv (almost 200 streaming channels with movie channels sports etc)

if you dont want to do the work to learn everything ill sell you one for $80 configured or if you want to learn how contact me via pm ill point you in the right direction free.
    can you pm where to find those addons, i've found a few but not those

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Which ones trainwreck ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which ones trainwreck ?
    robocop ultimate the sports devil and iptv, i found an alright movie ap but my sports aps are lacking

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    robocop ultimate the sports devil and iptv, i found an alright movie ap but my sports aps are lacking

apps with sports links

sports devil is always the king so much in there
    vdubtv
    dexter tv
    daffy duck
    bbts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These were on sale at Best Buy for $25. I picked one up and installed Kodi. Thing's awesome. I've been catching up on tons of movies I haven't seen, because I don't make it to the theatre very often. Haven't messed with too many sports streams other than a few Spurs games, but that's a nice bonus also.

We bought a second stick while they were on sale, but haven't decided where to put it yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These were on sale at Best Buy for $25. I picked one up and installed Kodi. Thing's awesome. I've been catching up on tons of movies I haven't seen, because I don't make it to the theatre very often. Haven't messed with too many sports streams other than a few Spurs games, but that's a nice bonus also.

We bought a second stick while they were on sale, but haven't decided where to put it yet.
    I've only checked this thread here and there.

How easy was it to install Kodi?
    Does it involve sticking into a USB drive on the computer and then downloading some stuff?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've only checked this thread here and there.

How easy was it to install Kodi?
    Does it involve sticking into a USB drive on the computer and then downloading some stuff?
    have to download it over your network you can't put it in your computer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have to download it over your network you can't put it in your computer
    thanks. I did some Googling as well. I was thinking you had to put the stick in your computer to put the program on it and then put back in the TV. I also didn't realize you could do it on the Fire TV box as well.
    Think I'll give it a shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah there are guides online. It's pretty easy.

Thread Information