My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Far left loons losing their ing minds over "Islamophobia", a.k.a. truth bombs

http://www.mediaite.com/online/berke...iews-on-islam/

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Islam's war on science starting 1100 years ago and continuing to this day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Islam's war on science starting 1100 years ago and continuing to this day.

I blame Scientology...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Islamic science reimported Aristotle to Europe about 900 years ago. No joke. Say whatever you want now, but algebra, chemistry and Aristotle in the West are essentially the legacy of medieval Islamic science when Europe was still in the Dark Ages.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Troof.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Islamic science reimported Aristotle to Europe about 900 years ago. No joke. Say whatever you want now, but algebra, chemistry and Aristotle in the West are essentially the legacy of medieval Islamic science when Europe was still in the Dark Ages.
    That's my point. Algebra came from Baghdad. Astronomy first really took off in the Middle East, which is why most stars in the night sky have Arabic names. And then some asshole fundamentalist cleric decided math was evil about 900AD and the Arabic world has never recovered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fundamentalism striving against science isn't peculiar to Islam, but yeah, that's a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol at the term islamophobia. ing got islamic people are phobic towards anything their fairy tale book tells them to, which is pretty much everything. Sciencephobia

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol at the term islamophobia. ing got islamic people are phobic towards anything their fairy tale book tells them to, which is pretty much everything. Sciencephobia
    ing got Christian Taliban people are phobic towards anything their fairy tale book (and Fox, and VRWC) tells them to, which is pretty much everything, esp science

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    ing got Christian Taliban people are phobic towards anything their fairy tale book (and Fox, and VRWC) tells them to, which is pretty much everything, esp science
    Looping this into a red and blue issue..truth is Islam is the s of humanity..something both lib s and neocons can agree on..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looping this into a red and blue issue..truth is Islam is the s of humanity..something both lib s and neocons can agree on..
    Christianity is s my too. Just much more subtle in this day and age.

Thread Information