Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    If they made it geographical, they would lose all credibility.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Auburn...

No.

Why not TCU?

Auburn... They have sucked.
    Maybe by the end of the season but now? NO WAY.
    ABSOLUTELY NO WAY.

If they made it geographical, they would lose all credibility.
    They could easily have gone...

MSU
    FSU
    Oregon
    ND

and not much would have been made iof it.

Post Count
    They could easily have gone...

MSU
    FSU
    Oregon
    ND

and not much would have been made iof it.
    That's true since casual fans wouldn't notice, but the experts have a job to get it right with the 4 best teams regardless of record. The only issue I have is Florida State.

That's true since casual fans wouldn't notice, but the experts have a job to get it right with the 4 best teams regardless of record. The only issue I have is Florida State.
    I totally agree, the fact they play a cream puff schedule keeps being over looked (not by guys like us) and it's not right. Hopefuly Louisville puts an end to this silliness Thursday night.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-29-2014 at 01:10 AM.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    The Avante Curse?? Really? So you're telling me Ole Miss lost because of the Avante Curse? Okay....

The Mississippi teams have been cursed before there was even an internet. The Mississippi football curse pre-dates the Avante you all know by about 30 years....

The Avante Curse?? Really? So you're telling me Ole Miss lost because of the Avante Curse? Okay....

The Mississippi teams have been cursed before there was even an internet. The Mississippi football curse pre-dates the Avante you all know by about 30 years....
    The guys re ed bro. I dedicated a thread to the Miss schools back before they were beating everyone, now both are in the final 4 and that's a curse....hahahaha!!!! The guy has a sad life and the only way he can get a nut is messing with others. Just ignore him and he'll never go away...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Check it out...

I once pushed an NFL ATS play. Here the freak comes...YOU LOST YOU LOST...hahaha!!!!! Too stupid to figure out that without that hook... .5 ...if ya hit right on the number, a push.

The guys a joke as ya know.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    To say Ole Miss and Miss. St. are cursed is like saying Duke Football is cursed....

To say Ole Miss and Miss. St. are cursed is like saying Duke Football is cursed....
    I talked about a rookie running back out of tiny Towson named Terrance West, in a "preseason game" here comes CN....."see see see he's no good"...hahaha!!!!! Then in his first real game...100 yards.....yep..crickets. That's how the dummy operates. Just your basic punk. Why he acts like this, just re ed I guess.

Post Count
    I totally agree, the fact they play a cream puff schedule keeps being over looked (not by guys like us) and it's not right. Hopefuly Louisville puts an end to this silliness Thursday night.
    Don't overlook their road game at Miami either. The Canes are playing better and they will be up for that game at home.

Post Count
    The top 5 teams in the SEC control their own destiny. I'm guessing FSU does as well as does ND if they win out.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Yes.

The more serious Avante gets about picking a winner, the stronger the curse.

This is do ented and irrefutable.

Don't overlook their road game at Miami either. The Canes are playing better and they will be up for that game at home.
    I'm not, and see the same thing you do.

Yes.

The more serious Avante gets about picking a winner, the stronger the curse.

This is do ented and irrefutable.
    Dude, why the bull , you really this hard up to be a little pest? I;m not the one....Texas Tech by two td's....that's your dumb ass.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    I'm seriously not getting this argument, particularly when you say Auburn has "sucked" with the schedule they've played. The arguments for TCU center around Baylor being overrated, which means TCU lost to an overrated team.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm seriously not getting this argument, particularly when you say Auburn has "sucked" with the schedule they've played. The arguments for TCU center around Baylor being overrated, which means TCU lost to an overrated team.
    Did you watch the SC game and the K State game. Did you watch their loss?

The Sc game they got opened up like a can o worms. The k st game was bad for both teams but k st just flat out blew it missing numerous FG. And then the loss which was domination.

Forget TCU then, put in Ohio St. The point is Auburn has been BAD. What's not to get? They don't belong in the top4. But last year counts I guess. They got to a NC game.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    How does Old Piss lose to a 2-loss team just this week and only have 1 quality win on the season, but they're in the top 4? Ridiculous.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How does Old Piss lose to a 2-loss team just this week and only have 1 quality win on the season, but they're in the top 4? Ridiculous.
    I have not watched them as closely.
    I have watched Auburn.

So you make the case for Ole Miss if you wish.
    I am talking Auburn.

Post Count
    Alabama is more than a quality win. They're a borderline top 5 team. And LSU will be a 9-10 win team by the end of the season. A 3-point road loss is not a bad loss.

And putting Ohio State in the top 5 is laughable when they lost to a sorry VT team and have beaten no one. That's dumb.

Post Count
    I have not watched them as closely.
    I have watched Auburn.

So you make the case for Ole Miss if you wish.
    I am talking Auburn.
    Auburn dominated a very good LSU team 41-7. Beat a solid Arkansas team 45-21. Won a road game at KSU no matter how bad they looked in that game. They did struggle the last two weeks, but losing at MSU is not a bad loss.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Alabama is more than a quality win. They're a borderline top 5 team. And LSU will be a 9-10 win team by the end of the season. A 3-point road loss is not a bad loss.

And putting Ohio State in the top 5 is laughable when they lost to a sorry VT team and have beaten no one. That's dumb.
    Yes with a QB that had not played. Look at them now.

My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    Did you watch the SC game and the K State game. Did you watch their loss?

The Sc game they got opened up like a can o worms. The k st game was bad for both teams but k st just flat out blew it missing numerous FG. And then the loss which was domination.

Forget TCU then, put in Ohio St. The point is Auburn has been BAD. What's not to get? They don't belong in the top4. But last year counts I guess. They got to a NC game.
    I was curious about the argument solely as it pertained to TCU because Auburn's schedule has been tougher than TCU's. I think the SEC is massively overrated, which relates to your K State point, but it's a conversation for another time.

My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    How does Old Piss lose to a 2-loss team just this week and only have 1 quality win on the season, but they're in the top 4?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Auburn dominated a very good LSU team 41-7. Beat a solid Arkansas team 45-21. Won a road game at KSU no matter how bad they looked in that game. They did struggle the last two weeks, but losing at MSU is not a bad loss.
    A very good LSU team based on their last game.
    They have been horribly inconsistent and their QB is HS level.

Total BS. Solid Arkansas.... Another HS QB, all they can do is run the ball, and their D sucks. Total disagree with your assessments. Ridiculous.

Post Count
    Yes with a QB that had not played. Look at them now.
    Well Auburn has plenty of chances to get knocked off with road games at Ole Miss, Georgia, and Alabama. If they win out, they should be at least number two even above an undefeated FSU team.

Thread Information