My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://joker.org/

This site is ing amazing. Enjoy it before it gets shut down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does this have that tpb or kat don't?

Also, check these out:

yify.tv - movies streaming weeks or months before release on Blu-Ray and DVD. All in 720p quality.

shush.se - has a good selection of TV series, Breaking Bad and Sopranos complete collection available there in HD for anyone who might wanna go back through em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does this have that tpb or kat don't?

Also, check these out:

yify.tv - movies streaming weeks or months before release on Blu-Ray and DVD. All in 720p quality.

shush.se - has a good selection of TV series, Breaking Bad and Sopranos complete collection available there in HD for anyone who might wanna go back through em.
    Try it out and you'll find out. It's not what you think it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you gt me a good magnet link?

I cant access Torrent sites at work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Try it out and you'll find out. It's not what you think it is.
    I don't know what to do tbh.. I clicked the link and saw a bar to drag and drop or some ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know what to do tbh.. I clicked the link and saw a bar to drag and drop or some ..
    That's weird, I just put in a magnet link and the movie/show/whatever almost instantly starts. Don't know what bar you're dragging around
    Can you gt me a good magnet link?

I cant access Torrent sites at work
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:98886476c4760d2b51e4ae8c65911f 24a9ed018a&dn=Hercules&tr=http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce&tr=udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.yify-torrents.com/announce

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's weird, I just put in a magnet link and the movie/show/whatever almost instantly starts. Don't know what bar you're dragging around

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:98886476c4760d2b51e4ae8c65911f 24a9ed018a&dn=Hercules&tr=http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce&tr=udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.yify-torrents.com/announce
    Nah, I'm saying I saw a bar to drag things into.. So the site will play torrent files without having to download them or what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, I'm saying I saw a bar to drag things into.. So the site will play torrent files without having to download them or what?
    Yeah pretty much. They have some of that cached so this website won't last that long. Also them sever costs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah pretty much. They have some of that cached so this website won't last that long. Also them sever costs.
    Cool, I'll try it out.. Check out that Yify.tv link I posted..it has a load of movies, and all the new HD releases..just watched Let's Be Cops last night, makes me wish I had fo hands, so I could give it fo thumbs down

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thanks for getting this site shut down. er

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for getting this site shut down. er

It was a good day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information