Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Maybe I'm jumping the gun. But I think they are the second best team in the west. With the capabilities of pulling an upset a la 2006.
    Maybe 2011? They got cheated in 2006 remember

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs' horrible bench and PG rotation kills my optimism about them, tbh..not to mention Chandler's health problems..

Harris is a nice backup PG, but they need an actual starter, and you can't have Jae Crowder and Al-Farouq Aminu in a playoff rotation..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Maybe 2011? They got cheated in 2006 remember
    I was thinking of that they were second best in the west in 2006 that got hot at the right time against the favorite Spurs. But yes it got ruined by the Finals. They came back to earth along with the obvious bad calls.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I was thinking of that they were second best in the west in 2006 that got hot at the right time against the favorite Spurs. But yes it got ruined by the Finals. They came back to earth along with the obvious bad calls.
    Derrick Rose's impending knee explosion

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mavs' horrible bench and PG rotation kills my optimism about them, tbh..not to mention Chandler's health problems..
    Horrible bench? Wow. This team has never had a better bench. Wright, Aminu, Jefferson, Harris, Barea, and Crowder. They play 11 deep.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Derrick Rose's impending knee explosion
    I don't care about the Bulls. If anything I could be a Hornets fan given that Jordan was the reason I rooted for the Bulls. I was a Jordan fan. Not a Bulls fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ Those are all ty players other than Harris and Wright, tbh..

Aminu could be decent if he develops a 3-point shot, but we've been saying that about him since he entered the league..Carlisle probably won't even play him over Jefferson'..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's an above average player that will probably get outplayed by his counterpart in the playoffs again, tbh..

He actually reminds me a lot of Richard Jefferson, in more ways than one..
    death sentence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Harris is a nice backup PG, but they need an actual starter, and you can't have Jae Crowder and Al-Farouq Aminu in a playoff rotation..
    I think Barea could help them in that aspect. My main criticism is Rick giving RJ so many minutes.

I don't know they can get past the 2nd round, but they are a better team now. The West is stacked, but they are a disciplined team, one of the few in the West that actually does try to run a system.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    RJ won't get that many minutes. Unless he is hot. Then it makes sense. But usually, Parsons will get the majority of the SF minutes. RJ as a backup is a comfortable position for him. He had higher expectations in San Antonio. Plus it seems he has improved his 3 point shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horrible bench? Wow. This team has never had a better bench. Wright, Aminu, Jefferson, Harris, Barea, and Crowder. They play 11 deep.
    Their bench in 2011 was better. Everyone on that list is awful when it counts or just plain sucks (sans Barea but he might be done).

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think Barea could help them in that aspect. My main criticism is Rick giving RJ so many minutes.

I don't know they can get past the 2nd round, but they are a better team now. The West is stacked, but they are a disciplined team, one of the few in the West that actually does try to run a system.
    Nah, Jefferson will get spot minutes and 10-15 a night, they are careful with him like Carter. Aminu is the wildcard this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, Jefferson will get spot minutes and 10-15 a night, they are careful with him like Carter. Aminu is the wildcard this year.
    10-15 a night is enough to wreck you, take my word for it. Aminu is trash, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aminu is the wildcard this year.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Getting a nice production out of him off the bench for 15 min. a game would be good. Not more...

10-15 a night is enough to wreck you, take my word for it. Aminu is trash, IMO.
    He is supposed to stand in the corner and hit the three, but i'm not sold on him either. If Aminu does not produce, he's just getting the minimum and no one cares than.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Put RC on Rox and they may get to WCF tbh ...he is that good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    read it again tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is supposed to stand in the corner and hit the three, but i'm not sold on him either. If Aminu does not produce, he's just getting the minimum and no one cares than.
    Dirk ain't playing forever. He cares about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do like Chandler Parsons, but absolutely ROBBED the Mavs. LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mavs still have little depth in the paint (thanks to the departure of blair). Their starting 5 do look good but it's fair to say they now have the tiest bench they've had since maybe 2008. Wright is an overrated piece of crap, Harris and JJB are still serviceable but the rest are just about d-league level imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Chandler Parsns 1-9 fgs, 4 pts
    Luol Deng 14-17 fgs, 4 3PM , 30 pts

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Chandler Parsns 1-9 fgs, 4 pts
    Luol Deng 14-17 fgs, 4 3PM , 30 pts
    Hey Parsons is an offensive genius, not a defensive one. He supposedly has ability to play point forward. How many assists did he have?

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Hey Parsons is an offensive genius, not a defensive one. He supposedly has ability to play point forward. How many assists did he have?
    One.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Deng finally had a good game..

Thread Information