Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jim99187 wrote:
    Frank The Tank wrote:
    How's Lin supposed to run the offense when Kobe is always hogging the ball?

Steve Nash was a much, much better player than Lin, and Kobe effectively took the ball out of Nash's hands and reduced Nash to the role of a spot up shooter.

next time u should get ur facts straight and give facts on how many games did they really play together

This....
    I wonder if Frank the Tank above even watched the Lakers the past 2 seasons....

I don't even know how long Nash and Kobe actually played together, but it's amazing how quick they dismiss any notion that Kobe's ballhogging may be a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ya, wouldn't be surprised if they ban posters there for even questioning Kobe, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even know how long Nash and Kobe actually played together, but it's amazing how quick they dismiss any notion that Kobe's ballhogging may be a problem.
    instead of mentioning nash and kobe, why are they deflecting from mentioning about d12 and kobe and how that worked out for them...

a ball hog will always be a ball hog

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted to go search their member database for all the "Kobe" user names but I don't know if my 300mbps download speed could keep up.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be honest. Kobe will finish as the NBAs All Time Scorer and this will put him in the TOP 5 (or higher) in a-lot of peoples eyes. Personally, I'd have to put him above Shaq at that point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be honest. Kobe will finish as the NBAs All Time Scorer and this will put him in the TOP 5 (or higher) in a-lot of peoples eyes. Personally, I'd have to put him above Shaq at that point.
    lol no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Btw, regarding that blocked trade: as the NBA commissioner, Stern was sort of the head of the owner foundation, if you want to call it that way. And every owner has the right to reject a trade if he feels his team gets screwed over.
    I've been trying to say this to my Laker fan friends, and they just don't understand. He was the owner of the Hornets at the time, he had every right to turn down that trade..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you trade Kobe for Dirk/ + Pieces?
    ... And a bunch of posters ridiculed him for proposing a bad trade for the Lakers

Kobe's leadership and experience in the triangle... that is exactly what Knicks need. Knicks are a lock for ECF if that happens imo.

PG.calderon
    SG.kobe
    SF.shumper
    PF.melo
    C.dekember (forgot his name)

jr smith

of course that team coild win it all.
    31 Points for Bryant today. I think the Media are eating their words. Kobe is playing like a top 5 player out there.

Thread Information