Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    cam was actually playin well this season but these last couple of games have been terrible. his o line is horrible and its taking a toll on him. he's getting happy feet in the pocket and forcing passes cuz he doesn't have the time to go throughout his progressions.

the panthers front office did a horrible job of building around him. they have so much money tied up between williams and stewart its sickening. most of his problems can be fixed with an improved o line and an off season working on his mechanics.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    The loss of Gross and the lack of re-tooling the OL in the offseason has come back to haunt the Kitty Kats.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    But but but motivational in game speeches

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    lol progressions

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    cam was actually playin well this season but these last couple of games have been terrible. his o line is horrible and its taking a toll on him. he's getting happy feet in the pocket and forcing passes cuz he doesn't have the time to go throughout his progressions.

the panthers front office did a horrible job of building around him. they have so much money tied up between williams and stewart its sickening. most of his problems can be fixed with an improved o line and an off season working on his mechanics.
    Last year his oline was great and his decline was blamed on his receivers, only to see smith and lafell ball elsewher

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Last year his oline was great and his decline was blamed on his receivers, only to see smith and lafell ball elsewher

i don't watch much panther football but i've been following them this year cuz i have benjamin on all my fantasy teams. blaming anything on steve smith is stupid.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i don't watch much panther football but i've been following them this year cuz i have benjamin on all my fantasy teams. blaming anything on steve smith is stupid.
    last year we were hearing about newton struggling because his receivers were bad and smith was declining

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Like I mentioned, I don't like to see these young guys who really haven't done anything doing all those tv spots. I do believe their teammates don't like it. What has Cam Newton ever really done in the NFL to warrant the attention he gets, yep, nothing. Same can be said about RGIII, why is he hawking this and that? He's never done anything at the NFL level. Now look at where those two are. It's real obvious RGIII is never going to be a great NFL QB.

Guy wins a SB, sure he's going to cash in on that, that is different.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Like I mentioned, I don't like to see these young guys who really haven't done anything doing all those tv spots. I do believe their teammates don't like it. What has Cam Newton ever really done in the NFL to warrant the attention he gets, yep, nothing. Same can be said about RGIII, why is he hawking this and that? He's never done anything at the NFL level. Now look at where those two are. It's real obvious RGIII is never going to be a great NFL QB.

Guy wins a SB, sure he's going to cash in on that, that is different.
    Did you really have to reiterate (look it up) something you posted in this thread 12 hours ago

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Did you really have to reiterate (look it up) something you posted in this thread 12 hours ago
    Stop worrying so much about the posters guy, ok? Talk about the topic, alright?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Stop worrying so much about the posters guy, ok? Talk about the topic, alright?
    Thats alright im good with op and he wouldn't mind me telling you about you double posting he probably didn't appreciate your posting the same exact point twice. Did you realize you did that or did you forget?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Thats alright im good with op and he wouldn't mind me telling you about you double posting he probably didn't appreciate your posting the same exact point twice. Did you realize you did that or did you forget?
    In case ya haven't noticed little guy I possess an incredible memory. Once something enters, locked away forever.

I just saw another Cam Newton spot on tv so commented on it, wow....big deal. Dude, have fun with this stuff, you are way too uptight/serious....ok? Just a messageboard...chill~~~~~~~~

Starting now unless you are talking about the topic we are done....got it? I'm not interested in your stupid bull , yep....boring.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In case ya haven't noticed little guy I possess an incredible memory. Once something enters, locked away forever.

I just saw another Cam Newton spot on tv so commented on it, wow....big deal. Dude, have fun with this stuff, you are way too uptight/serious....ok? Just a messageboard...chill~~~~~~~~

Starting now unless you are talking about the topic we are done....got it? I'm not interested in your stupid bull , yep....boring.
    I tried too be done with you you broke our agreement

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I made that pick on 30mg Ambien, 200mg Tramadol, and 100mg Benadryl to be fair
    I've got a ton of tramadols I was prescribed for my back, any fun to be had with them? All out of Norco 10-325s.

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    last year he was worse than either of his first two seasons. their record reflects how dominant their defense was. his individuals numbers shrank

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Yeah their offense was average at best all season. Their defense was among the best for most of the year. But he did lead more game-winning drives, even on games where he and the offense was struggling.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I've got a ton of tramadols I was prescribed for my back, any fun to be had with them? All out of Norco 10-325s.
    I don't get a buzz off them, they're not really narcotics. Codeine is king IMO.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    But Cam had one of the greatest rookie seasons of all time

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Not really. Good luck scoring Norcos now. Gonna get harder and hard now that they have moved to CII.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Not really. Good luck scoring Norcos now. Gonna get harder and hard now that they have moved to CII.
    Thank goodness they did that. Now patients will be annoyed having to pick up their Norco scripts.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Thank goodness they did that. Now patients will be annoyed having to pick up their Norco scripts.
    Yep...no more huge bottles either. CII's are a 30 day supply only.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Not worth it. NSAIDs typically don't create a high, but 200-400mg (4-8 pills) WILL in fact give you a buzz--anything over that and you'll be approaching the seizure threshold. They also take a toll on your kidneys and prolonged use will make your diastolic skyrocket.

Basically, just use them as intended (they help) or sell them to some poor sucker.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Carolina has a bad coach, below average QB, 1 competent WR, average RBs and an average O-line..their defense isn't dominant like they were last season, and the only reason they will look even close to average, as a team, is because of their bad division..

Just a poorly managed team, they should fire their coach and GM, and draft a QB, too..
    +1

I said it in another thread, this team needs to draft a QB. I look at their roster and they got nothing at the QB position. Derek Anderson has sucked for the majority of his career and has problems with accuracy and taking care of the football. For pete's sake the guy has worse career passing numbers than Michael Vick in Atlanta and Anderson can't even beat you with his feet. And of course their 3rd stringer is Joe Webb. The guy is so horrible that he made the horrible Packers defense look like the 2000 Ravens.

Cam Newton, Derek Anderson, and Joe Webb. Either way the Panthers are screwed at that position.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    What's funny is realistically I don't see them parting ways with

Thread Information