Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    difference maker you just invented it right now .. i've simply said that they were better off with him (which gemini just admitted) and i said that at one point (when NE, SF and others had injuries and seattle didn't) they were the top line.
    he actually is, making a stud out of mark ingram is a pretty strong sign of that .. now of course you can deny anthing but you can't complain about the oline and pretend the only one who isn't still there is not the main reason for the regression forever...

and you're "he actually is" statement was in response to me sarcastically saying "yeah, breno is making a huge difference for the jets"

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

and you're "he actually is" statement was in response to me sarcastically saying "yeah, breno is making a huge difference for the jets"

that is almost a year after the debate.. but nice one tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

that is almost a year after the debate.. but nice one tbh
    that was 2 weeks ago

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Even entertaining a Giacomini argument is re ed, I don't even know why I'm even stating the obvious

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    that was 2 weeks ago
    i know, but it is almost a year after the debate.. jets went run heavy this week too tbh, somehow almost won against the dolfins.. didn't really watch the game though..

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Ranking O-lines in pass blocking is extremely difficult, tbh..you don't really know whether the offensive line is just poor, or if the Quarterback can't properly assess a defense and make the proper audibles/line adjustments..it's also dependent on how long the QB holds the ball for, as well..assessing run blocking is much easier, obviously..

When the Broncos had Tebow, the O-line had major struggles, but a large part of that was because of his inability to read a defense and make adjustments, for example..

Football Outsider's Pass Blocking Rankings, for this year:

Seattle- 26th
    Carolina- 27th
    SF- 30th
    Washington- 31st

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    teams with running QB's will probably grade lower since they hold the ball longer, leading to more "pressures" ac ulating

the same applies to the Steelers tbh

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Ya, all methods to rank O-lines are pretty flawed, there's really no way of knowing unless you are part of the team and are always aware of the playcalling/scheme/potential audibles, etc..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Ranking O-lines in pass blocking is extremely difficult, tbh..you don't really know whether the offensive line is just poor, or if the Quarterback can't properly assess a defense and make the proper audibles/line adjustments..it's also dependent on how long the QB holds the ball for, as well..assessing run blocking is much easier, obviously..

When the Broncos had Tebow, the O-line had major struggles, but a large part of that was because of his inability to read a defense and make adjustments, for example..

Football Outsider's Pass Blocking Rankings, for this year:

Seattle- 26th
    Carolina- 27th
    SF- 30th
    Washington- 31st
    the raiders are ranked #1 on that list

virtually every team with a mobile QB grades poorly as well

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    That Cam dude really sucks

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    That Cam dude really sucks
    Dude you're 4-8-1. You know that right?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Carolina's O-line stepping up, hasn't been sacked. Team Leaders Greg Olsen and Jonathan Stewart carrying the team.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Dude you're 4-8-1. You know that right?
    All we need is 6

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Carolina's O-line stepping up, hasn't been sacked. Team Leaders Greg Olsen and Jonathan Stewart carrying the team.
    Yep.. When Cam gets time you see what happens

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yep.. When Cam gets time you see what happens
    Sure, when the O-line plays perfectly, he looks like an okay quarterback against a cupcake opponent. Otherwise, he holds onto the ball for an eternity and gets exposed. is no franchise QB, that's for sure.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    Post Count
    Real quiet around these parts.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Real quiet around these parts.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Man, got homers sure are annoying as . Cam Newton sucks and you're only lying to yourself and setting yourself up for disappointment year after year if you root for such a worthless gimmick . If you actually cared about competing for championships you'd probably want a real QB.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Man, got homers sure are annoying as . Cam Newton sucks and you're only lying to yourself and setting yourself up for disappointment year after year if you root for such a worthless gimmick . If you actually cared about competing for championships you'd probably want a real QB.
    Probably half of league is without real QB. That sad. So much money and couldnt find 32 guys, who can play QB position.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Wait, people are still under the illusion that Cam Newton is more than just a gimmick game manager?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    The salt is so real in this thread.

Cam gets time 4 total TD's and 115 PR.

best game the line has played all year

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Dec 7: Newton completed 21-of-33 passes for 226 yards and three touchdowns, while also rushing 12 times for 83 yards and another score during Sunday's 41-10 rout of the Saints in New Orleans. Newton was absolutely unstoppable Sunday, connecting with eight different receivers, including touchdown passes to tight end Greg Olsen, wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin and running back Fozzy Whittaker. It was Newton's first three-touchdown performance of the season and his second-highest rushing total. Up next is a Week 15 matchup against the Bucs, who Newton was unable to play against back in Week 1 because of a rib injury.
    he can't go through his reads

Thread Information