Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per SpursNation.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard the Spurs traded RJ for Captain Jack. Captain Jack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And then be out again after... hope not though be nice to see him again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Tuesday? Next week? next year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Tim Duncan kid has potential but i still think that we should trade him for a guard, 2 bigs like him and D.Rob will not work well...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golden God... finally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think this is going to go well. I hope I'm wrong but I believe they want to give it a go with him one more time and see how he feels. I have a feeling they want to know if they need to pick up another big for the second half of the season. This is a weird injury and they don't know what to do with him or what to think of his issues.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, his period is finally over?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear something about limited minutes, 10 minutes or something like that...Good news, in 3/4 months he could play a whole game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Splitter, LOL

Per the team's official website, the Spurs listed the following players out for Tuesday's game against Utah: Tony Parker (mild strain, left hamstring), Patty Mills (right shoulder surgery) and Tiago Splitter (tightness, right calf).
    http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fan...er-out-tuesday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally, that calf strain must be super serious to keep him out for so long

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be CIA Pop. There was a game a couple of seasons ago where he said that Captain would not play. Jackson dressed out and played 15 minutes. As long as we get him back before the 15th when we start that ridiculous stretch. we should be fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't want to rush anything...But splitter is our best defensive big and without him the spurs are fuked.

heal..

Hopefully the spurs get him healthy in the playoffs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't want to rush anything...But splitter is our best defensive big and without him the spurs are fuked.

heal..

Hopefully the spurs get him healthy in the playoffs
    What good is a healthy Splitter if TD is ridden into the ground? Don't get me wrong, I want Splitter to get healthy and don't want him to come back until he is OK and not going to re-injure it, but I also don't want TD to have to play all out in these tough stretches where there is a lot of games against good teams compressed together in the schedule.

This extended all-star period is freaking stupid if teams have to play more games with less days off in between games at various points of their schedules. Just start the season 2 weeks earlier and space out the games a little bit. That's the best way to do it IMO.

Anyway, back to Splitter, this is a very frustrating injury. It seems like an injury that shouldn't take anywhere near this long to heal. I have no idea what is going on there and why the Spurs can't seem to get anyone else to work it out either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    News this morning says no Splitter for tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What good is a healthy Splitter if TD is ridden into the ground? Don't get me wrong, I want Splitter to get healthy and don't want him to come back until he is OK and not going to re-injure it, but I also don't want TD to have to play all out in these tough stretches where there is a lot of games against good teams compressed together in the schedule.

This extended all-star period is freaking stupid if teams have to play more games with less days off in between games at various points of their schedules. Just start the season 2 weeks earlier and space out the games a little bit. That's the best way to do it IMO.

Anyway, back to Splitter, this is a very frustrating injury. It seems like an injury that shouldn't take anywhere near this long to heal. I have no idea what is going on there and why the Spurs can't seem to get anyone else to work it out either.
    ??? Tim is under 30 minutes, barely, at 29.9.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ??? Tim is under 30 minutes, barely, at 29.9.
    yeah but the schedule in the coming weeks might force him over 30 minutes per game ... still think Tiago is not to blame for anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah but the schedule in the coming weeks might force him over 30 minutes per game ... still think Tiago is not to blame for anything
    I think Pop would throw a game or two rather than overplay him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Relax. TD isnt getting played heavy minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully he will play the Knicks game. Makes more sense to come back at home on 2nd night of b2b.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's really no rush to bring Splitter back, why do most here think he needs to be rushed back into the lineup?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't rush Splitter at all. I'd start Timmy with Diaw or Baynes, depending on matchup. As usual, Pop is plugging in Bonner when guys like J Green and Anderson could be gaining some real traction.

Thread Information