Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
    Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Good win JMarkJohns....you guys are going to be tough again this year. But I still can't stand your color commentators....
    Alex Len with the "Ish Smith career high against spurs" bull performance though
    Make no mistake, the Suns announcers suck.

ty thing about Len is now I have expectations for him, and I'm already mad at myself for thinking he's gonna fulfill them over the course of the year.

In McDonough I Trust

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs gave the Suns a gift with that win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting game. You win some you lose some. Particularly pleased with Duncan, doesn't seem to have slowed down any since last season, footwork looking good.

I'm not sure how far the Suns will get letting Isaiah Thomas be the main ball handler over Dragic though, hopefully for the Suns it was more a matchup thing, because Thomas is not the type of player you win anything of significance with as one of your main guys. I also don't know why he was perpetually angry today.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make no mistake, the Suns announcers suck.

ty thing about Len is now I have expectations for him, and I'm already mad at myself for thinking he's gonna fulfill them over the course of the year.

In McDonough I Trust
    Just remember that Ish Smith did the same , and how did that turn out?

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Oh, I know...

No need to rub that Ish in.

Stupid fans are hyped because of the recent preseason hyperbole crap. Real fans know this is a Game 2 Regular Season win that came off some iffy calls and lucky bounces. It's great for us, so long as it's not some banner win. Suns struggled for 40 minutes tonight. If they only focus on the 8 minutes they played well, they are in trouble. I trust Hornacek not to fall prey to "HEY! WE BEAT THE CHAMPION SPURS! ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD!" and to refocus the hype to the hoops, which needs a lot of work.

But for now, I'll revel in the Tricky Treat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ref counted awfully fast after 3. very questionable. I also thought pop waited too long to get Kawhi in there to guard thomas. waited till the 2 min mark after kawhi had been out for quite some time
    Pop's treating Leonard like he's 38 years old again. He hasn't played any game in a month and looks rusty, but it's hard to believe that he played only 1:27 in all 4th quarter.

I trust Hornacek not to fall prey to "HEY! WE BEAT THE CHAMPION SPURS! ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD!" and to refocus the hype to the hoops, which needs a lot of work.
    I thought that it was a bad joke when Phoenix drafted an injured Len instead a lot of perimeter scorers of that draft but now the Suns have a power backcourt, an explosive perimeter and Len... can improve? Not bad at all...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's treating Leonard like he's 38 years old again. He hasn't played any game in a month and looks rusty, but it's hard to believe that he played only 1:27 in all 4th quarter.

I thought that it was a bad joke when Phoenix drafted an injured Len instead a lot of perimeter scorers of that draft but now the Suns have a power backcourt, an explosive perimeter and Len... can improve? Not bad at all...
    It's amazing how Tony would play call for daye 4 times and Leonard not a single ball touch..People actually think teams are filled with rainbows..

The spurs won despite the animosity, but its pretty clear Tony doesn't like Kawhi getting attention.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Great win for us. I had a ty day, so this was a nice game to go to.

GG Spurfan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amazing how Tony would play call for daye 4 times and Leonard not a single ball touch...
    I know kid, I know.

Like I've said a lot offseasons threads I don't think the things'll change. Leonard won't play more minutes, won't get more touches or more prominent offensive role so he should try to play for a young team who focus more on him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm ing trashed but it was quite obvious earlier that the Spurs were the better team. Pop throwing in weird rotations cost us the game but that's Pop being Pop, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No team sucks more at inbounding the ball in close games than the Spurs.

It's like nobody tries to get open to take the pass.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm ing trashed but it was quite obvious earlier that the Spurs were the better team. Pop throwing in weird rotations cost us the game but that's Pop being Pop, tbh.
    Spurs had a 15 point lead, so Pop figured it was time to muck with the rotations.

October.

Thread Information