Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Money should go to role-players on good teams. Those guys carry the load a lot more than people realize. No way you stop bad teams from giving out big deals to their mediocre players, though. Look at Utah. They may be over the cap next year for the terrible team they have.
    They're not the reason the NBA/cap has grown so much though. The Kobe and Lebrons are what sell the tickets, not the Haywards and Kiwis. That's what I meant by "carry the league" not production wise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not the reason the NBA/cap has grown so much though. The Kobe and Lebrons are what sell the tickets, not the Haywards and Kiwis. That's what I meant by "carry the league" not production wise.
    so ur sayin kawhi should accept less then the idiots of his draft class playin on 1 man teams posting up meaningless stats

while he has to accept lesser pay then the coatrider enrique cause he has paid his dues over the years?

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    4 years $55 million to a 7th option caliber guard at best who shoots mostly in the 30% from the field and barely scores 10ppg?

Ricky Rubio = white Sebastian Telfair

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he does the same thing what errors does best is up and down the court and nothing else while gettin paid 3.5x more then penderfail

Thread Information