Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I doubt the closed minded Christians will even watch this, but you never know, they might learn something if they do. Part 3 with Aronra is particularly good if you want to skip the other 2, Especially since it was taped right here in S.A. If you want comedy, watch part 2. Part 1 is OK but it gives a disturbing view of religion (as if that is not normal in the first place).
    Last edited by phyzik; 11-06-2014 at 02:09 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I watched about three minutes of the first video it looked interesting I will eventually watch all three and get back to you on my thoughts

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    All of those are garbage. None of those people know anything about scripture. And the dude in the 2nd video got destroyed in an interview by a skeptic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I also never understood people like this. So the bible is full of and just fairy tales? I'll make a career out of bashing a book I don't believe in because that makes perfect sense. Maybe I should go around bashing Harry Potter books.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I also never understood people like this. So the bible is full of and just fairy tales? I'll make a career out of bashing a book I don't believe in because that makes perfect sense. Maybe I should go around bashing Harry Potter books.

Good to see you back, Rob.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Good to see you back, Rob.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    cmon man the author went off track after making joseph a cuckold victim, u continue reading that book waiting for hsi revenge or do some to the 2 cucks, yet he does nothing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Nobody is trying to push Harry Potter magic into public policy and science textbooks.

But they may as well since it's the same .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    lol great analogy, berto

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    God, would be better off without the Bible. This.....you have to totally toss out common sense, have the faith.....doesn't work on too many. You'd have to be pretty gullible to buy Samson/Noah/David & Goliath/Jonah/Moses etc etc. That stuff is no different than Greek/Norse/Roman mythology. No different than what Homer wrote.

There might be a God, but He never walked the earth as Jesus.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If there were a billion people that believed in Potter lore as factual, this comparison would be accurate.

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure, go right ahead, the only people you are going to upset are the insane and delusional.... No one believes Harry Potter books are an accurate historical account of the past like millions of people believe the bible to be. That is the whole point. See the post of Cry Havoc above mine. However, when us humanist/non-deist/atheist question and doubt the Bible, WE are the ones who are crazy....
    Last edited by phyzik; 11-07-2014 at 12:24 AM.

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All of those are garbage. None of those people know anything about scripture. And the dude in the 2nd video got destroyed in an interview by a skeptic.
    Wrong in so many ways....

Matt Dillahunty was a southern Baptist and was an ordained minster and certainly knows the bible's scripture more than you or me do ( , most of us non-believers probably know more about your own religion than you do).

Seth Andrews was born in a Christian family who's mother and father are both Christian theologians and was a devout religious radio talk show host for many years.

The only one who cannot claim a strict religious upbringing is AronRa, but even then his arguments are way more compelling than "God did it."

But of course, you will say they (or myself) where never "REALLY" Christian.

Just admit it... regardless of Facts, no matter how irrefutable, you would rather believe/hope in the fiction the bible preaches. To me, that is a sad life to live.
    Last edited by phyzik; 11-07-2014 at 02:25 AM.

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I watched about three minutes of the first video it looked interesting I will eventually watch all three and get back to you on my thoughts
    If you REALLY watch them, and REALLY think about what they are saying, I would REALLY like to hear your thoughts. seriously. If anything, I think they are entertaining so I hope you at least get that much out of it Mouse. All I ask is that you really think about what they are trying to communicate.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I haven't had time to view the videos yet but from reading your replies two of the three videos were narrated by men who once supported the very thing they are now refuting.

If that is true then in all fairness the two men do lose a bit of credibility since they want you to accept the fact they could be considered a flip flopper or at least someone who is known to change thier opinions on thier personal views of religion.

Not to take sides or ride the negative train without researching the evidence but trying to keep it real.

I'm not one to quote the bible but I'm sure I read somewhere a verse that basically says during the last days ther will be scoffers and those who will turn thier back on God

But don't quote me.

One thing I can say it would be interesting to watch each man during a lie detector session to see what they truly believe .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I haven't had time to view the videos yet but from reading your replies two of the three videos were narrated by men who once supported the very thing they are now refuting.

If that is true then in all fairness the two men do lose a bit of credibility since they want you to accept the fact they could be considered a flip flopper or at least someone who is known to change thier opinions on thier personal views of religion.

Not to take sides or ride the negative train without researching the evidence but trying to keep it real.

I'm not one to quote the bible but I'm sure I read somewhere a verse that basically says during the last days ther will be scoffers and those who will turn thier back on God

But don't quote me.

One thing I can say it would be interesting to watch each man during a lie detector session to see what they truly believe .
    no, no credibility is lost for flip flopping

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wow!

All this time I thought it was chump, blake, and CN/anakha.

Go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Wow!

All this time I thought it was chump, blake, and CN/anakha.

Go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why do you flaunt your re edness so much

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why do you flaunt your re edness so much
    Why? That is easy to answer, because it bugs you so much.

If it didn't get your goat, I wouldn't do it.

Since you brought up re edness, why is it so important to you that you have to ask everyone, not just me, on here about it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Why? That is easy to answer, because it bugs you so much.

If it didn't get your goat, I wouldn't do it.

So you're doing the very thing you whine and cry about and wanted me banned for just months ago.

It's why you're re ed.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you're doing the very thing you whine and cry about and wanted me banned for just months ago.

It's why you're re ed.
    You took it all too seriously, that is what I tell most on here.

Schticks are schticks, and everyone has an opinion about them.

Most don't think their particular schticks don't stink, but that is why opinions are like assholes ...........

Everyone has one, and no one thinks theirs stink.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Most don't think their particular schticks don't stink, but that is why opinions are like assholes ...........

Definitely worth repeating.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

It's why you're re ed.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Especially blakey!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Take a break from the internets old man.

Thread Information