Wow, this team is truly pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indiana choking their hearts out..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only against the Spurs the Clippers play like a basketball gods pretty annoying tbh..

they better get up for the Dubs on Wednesday..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    they better get up for the Dubs on Wednesday..
    We will get skull ed by 30+ points on Wednesday. Our got "coach" will try to turn the game into a three-point contest as always, which we will lose as always. And he'll give lots of minutes to washed-up Paul Pierce for "defensive purposes" (no lie, that's actually the reason he gave the press for why Pierce is getting minutes).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice. Should give the spurs mpre breathing room but maybe the spurs nlt having home.court advtange is better for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We will get skull ed by 30+ points on Wednesday. Our got "coach" will try to turn the game into a three-point contest as always, which we will lose as always. And he'll give lots of minutes to washed-up Paul Pierce for "defensive purposes" (no lie, that's actually the reason he gave the press for why Pierce is getting minutes).

Pierce is literally Kirby-done and should be unplayable for a contender. Clips 2nd unit regression is due in part to him getting inserted back in rotation over Wes Johnson..

There are two types of TOSBs: those who despite their falloff never stop to compete with their vet smarts (see Manu/Vince carter) and are still useful for their teams in limited roles and those who are just taking a spot and enjoying the ride (Pierce is basically the D-Worst of SFs-- big mouth but the effort is pathetic..West is one of tiest box-out PF I've seen)...your team is better off without this category of TOSB vets..

Thread Information