Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I crafted some, but even with a 250 armor sometimes I go do the dragons and they beat the crap outta me... I'm starting to think that I might just try to do them solo... just to maximize the healing potions...

also, where the do you do specialization? Is that on Orlais?
    You should have done a war table quest that said "specialization for the inquisitor" or something like that. then three trainers walk into skyhold in a cutscene. They're located at the south end of skyhold on the wall. You choose which one you want from them and then do a quick fetch mission to gain that specialization.

That's probably why you're getting owned by dragons imo. Once you have champion as a tank you're unkillable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should have done a war table quest that said "specialization for the inquisitor" or something like that. then three trainers walk into skyhold in a cutscene. They're located at the south end of skyhold on the wall. You choose which one you want from them and then do a quick fetch mission to gain that specialization.

That's probably why you're getting owned by dragons imo. Once you have champion as a tank you're unkillable.
    will check it out, thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy crap, you beat the game without specializing? That should be the first thing you do when you get to Skyhold. You must not use the war table much? Sometimes I'll just load the game up to manage my war table missions then turn it off since they complete in real time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy crap, you beat the game without specializing? That should be the first thing you do when you get to Skyhold. You must not use the war table much? Sometimes I'll just load the game up to manage my war table missions then turn it off since they complete in real time.
    yeah, I finished it on level 20 and with no specialization... didn't seem to matter to finish the story. I actually killed half the dragons now, but killing those with 20+ level is still a problem (I'm at level 22)... I did specialize as a champion though, didn't seem to make much difference. What actually mattered the most was to switch the power-ups to increase guard...

Blackwell is doing great tbh, but Cassandra and Verric get killed real quick. Unfortunately, since I finished the main story, I basically have no mages to add to the party now. I might just try again with all 4 tanks... anyways, I'm heading out for the holidays so I'll probably pick it back up when I get back...

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just finished Fantasy Commander Shepard, broke my right mouse button draggin the camera around all the time. not bad a game tbh, starting to think that maybe production values CAN compensate for lack of creativity and poor gameplay, the dialog and depth were very impressive.

I went to a couple high level maps too early, they were excruciating but fun, and then the rest of the game was cruise control after that. I faffed about as much as possible and still never found all the plants or potions, some of that stuff reserved for DLC or something?

the thing that bothers me most anytime a game incorporates magic is the illogic of it all. I can bring a guy back to life or call down a rock from the heavens but I can't jump more than 1 foot in the air or move quickly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got 100% on ps4 trophies on the game only one that I've felt obligated to do so. Tempest rogue is OP imo.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who put 30FPS cutscenes into games need to die in a fire. I play this and it's butter smooth on my system and then all of a sudden looks like every time it goes to a cutscene.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who put 30FPS cutscenes into games need to die in a fire. I play this and it's butter smooth on my system and then all of a sudden looks like every time it goes to a cutscene.
    Yeah, that and compressed cutscenes drive me nuts. The cutscenes on Diablo III are super clear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that and compressed cutscenes drive me nuts. The cutscenes on Diablo III are super clear.
    Tomb Raider is another one that's annoying in the cutscenes. Those are always at 40-something FPS when the actual gameplay never drops below 60FPS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the , half the characters in this game are ing s and the only a male character can bone looks like a 12 year-old boy?

http://dragonage3.wiki.fextralife.com/romance

Skyrim sex life was better tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta say I think this plays a lot better with a controller than mouse and keyboard.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the , half the characters in this game are ing s and the only a male character can bone looks like a 12 year-old boy?

http://dragonage3.wiki.fextralife.com/romance

Skyrim sex life was better tbh

was pissed when i found out i'd have to settle for the diplomat chick. At least it wasn't an achievement this time.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got 100% on ps4 trophies on the game only one that I've felt obligated to do so. Tempest rogue is OP imo.
    how hard was nightmare mode?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how hard was nightmare mode?

not very hard once you start crafting some upper tier weapons and armor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn this game is fun. I was lost how to get somewhere in the Hinterlands though, so I watched a video someone did on PS4. And wow the game looks so drab in comparison on console. On PC there are tons of bright flowers and grass and there; it's a really colorful place. I usually can't tell a huge difference between console and PC other than frame rate, but it's night and day here.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This game is pretty boring now tbh. Can't even push myself to finish it. Might trade for Bloodborne or Dark Souls 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should really check out DA:O just to get into the lore... it is one of the best RPG's since Baldurs Gate and the graphics, while not "next Gen", still hold up today. You can probably get it for real cheap on Steam or Origin these days and it is WELL worth it. Only do Dragon Age 2 if you REALLY want to get into the lore that leads up to Dragon Age Inquisition... They really on the franchise with that game trying to cater to consoles, as evidence by the way they designed DA3.
    I'll have to check out Origins after I finish Inquisition... which won't be for a while, since the game is so ing huge. Inquisition kind of feels designed for console since it seems to control a lot better with my XBox 360 controller vs mouse & keyboard. Obviously the graphics on consoles though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dragon fights take way too ing long. I just spent more than an hour killing the dragon on the Storm Coast. I think I started the fight when there was 5 minutes still left in the Memphis-Golden State game, and just finished the fight.

Thread Information