Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I like to chill, talk some music,share some thoughts not have to deal with idiots seeing who they can bother.
    Then why did you start this thread, whiny?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why do i make such a huge thread starting, poem making, whining impact on you, fatty?
    Dude if I fart here there you are to sniff it, that's why? Why do you show up in almost all my threads? You work sooooooooooooooooooo hard at trying to prove me wrong...why? Especially since as you are seeing it's backfiring.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Dude if I fart here there you are to sniff it, that's why? Why do you show up in almost all my threads?
    almost all your threads are about me, genius.

you should stop cluttering the Club with your whining. It would be a huge improvement, imo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ever notice I rarely show up in others threads simply to attack them totally ignoring the topic? We have too many of those kinds of posters here. Those who do little/nothing themselves and then get off bugging others. That needs to stop.

ChumpDumpster....if you aren't going to post threads then why up everyone elses, that also goes for Blake, ohmwrecker and Clipper Nation. All you guys do here is see who you can bother, that needs to stop. If you can't pull your weight and post your threads stop going around ing up everyones else with your stupidity....ok? I don't play that because it's stupid.

If you do enter someones thread how about talking about the topic of the thread instead of attacking the OP? I'd say ....how would you like that...but since that little gang of leg humpers do nothing themselves I can't.

Stop seeing who you can bother...Chump/Blake/ohmwrecker and Clipper Nation....ok? It's really does suck, honest!

Stop talking about me and we can go from there. You have no authority here and you don't make the rules. The only thing that happened today was Kori shutting down the chump/photoshop bull . And since you have aligned yourself with the "krew" who got smacked down today, that makes your lame attempt at authority figure and arbitrator of rules even more laughable than usual.

So, if you want me to respect your threads, and this will be the last time I ask nicely, get my name out of your ing mouth, .

Please.
    Last edited by ohmwrecker; 11-12-2014 at 05:51 PM.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Like I told you you mean...0...to me. I pay no attention to you at all ....until...here you are humping away.

Why do I make such a huge impact on you shorty?
    If you made any sort of impact on me, I could not have held our bet so long. I do admit to being quite perturbed that we entered an agreement as men, and you decided to not keep your word. But who here does like being lied to.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    almost all your threads are about me, genius.

you should stop cluttering the Club with your whining. It would be a huge improvement, imo.
    Why not just stop bothering me/others? Dude, you aren't interesting at all...ok? You are actually very boring now who wants someone like that...CONSTANTLY...following them around? Why do you need to bother people? Well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Why not just stop bothering me/others? Dude, you aren't interesting at all...ok? You are actually very boring now who wants someone like that...CONSTANTLY...following them around? Why do you need to bother people? Well?
    ^ more whine

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    OP's ass-pain over his crew's schtick getting shut down is so obvious, hence the transparent attempt to deflect it onto others.

Here's an idea on how to improve the Club: stop spamming threads, love poems, and rants about the posters that make you butthurt. You constantly derail your own threads (which are often just the same you spam on a daily basis anyway) with your bull .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you made any sort of impact on me, I could not have held our bet so long. I do admit to being quite perturbed that we entered an agreement as men, and you decided to not keep your word. But who here does like being lied to.
    I'd actually forgot all about you guy, and like I told you I never looked at who posted a thread I look at the topic.

Let's do this starting right now, I'll start paying attention to who starts a thread..ok? I'll stay away from you because you really are a bore and you stay away from me.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you can't stop bugging people, right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So you can't stop bugging people, right?
    So you can't stop whining.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OP's ass-pain over his crew's schtick getting shut down is so obvious, hence the transparent attempt to deflect it onto others.

Here's an idea on how to improve the Club: stop spamming threads, love poems, and rants about the posters that make you butthurt. You constantly derail your own threads (which are often just the same you spam on a daily basis anyway) with your bull .
    Wrong as usual.

Why not just stop following people around? Well? Dude, what do you do here besides see who you can bug?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you can't stop whining.
    I think you're dumb guy, and tired of seeing you in my threads. You don't add anything.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I think you're dumb guy, and tired of seeing you in my threads. You don't add anything.
    You're putting my name in your threads, genius.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Music is a good way to improve the Club. Whining about what everyone else does or doesn't do is not.

I'm always here for you ya baby....and Robdiaz is my boy too....but I choose you

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're putting my name in your threads, genius.
    Why act more stupid than usual? How about those1000 or so threads of mine you are in that had zero to do with you?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Notice how instead of playing it smart here they are doing exactly what I said they would, hahaha!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bottom line people is this...

TALK ABOUT THE TOPIC OF A THREAD NOT THE OP.

Why is that so hard to get?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'd actually forgot all about you guy, and like I told you I never looked at who posted a thread I look at the topic.

Let's do this starting right now, I'll start paying attention to who starts a thread..ok? I'll stay away from you because you really are a bore and you stay away from me.
    Once again I ask you if you forgot about me then why in your "computer" thread did you reference the bet? I told you when you broke the deal the second time no more deals. You can do whatever you want but in through making deals with you

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bottom line people is this...

TALK ABOUT THE TOPIC OF A THREAD NOT THE OP.

Why is that so hard to get?
    You don't make rules here. Why is that so hard to get?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Once again I ask you if you forgot about me then why in your "computer" thread did you reference the bet? I told you when you broke the deal the second time no more deals. You can do whatever you want but in through making deals with you
    You can do whatever you want but in through making deals with you

Slow down little man and try it again.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You don't make rules here. Why is that so hard to get?
    Dude, don't you ever have a thought all your very own? Why this need to tag along?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, don't you ever have a thought all your very own? Why this need to tag along?
    Did you miss my post on page 1, dummy?

That's the deal. You can agree and things will be cool, or not and it will definitely not be cool. Savvy?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did you miss my post on page 1, dummy?

That's the deal. You can agree and things will be cool, or not and it will definitely not be cool. Savvy?
    Things won't be cool slick as long as you rely on me/us...ok? Do ...your...thing shorty, ok? Yep, like I do. How come I don't follow anyone around?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You can do whatever you want but in through making deals with you

Slow down little man and try it again.
    I was civil with you once you spat in my face, if you're the kind of man you claim to be you know there can be no deal.

Thread Information