Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As to your Original Post, it will be nice around here once some these rule violators are gone, but she may just decide to end the Club entirely, that is an option.

I doubt she leaves it up to the trolls because she saw where that got her.

Plus all of us are trolls in one form or other.

It is interesting to maybe discuss what would happen if she keeps the Club open yet imposes even stricter guidelines on trolling, or bans it completely.

Then where will the chronic trolls go to post?

I hope she keeps it open and allows us all to lightheartedly kid, joke, rib, and troll each other.

I do feel fairly certain that posting an ST member's personal info on here, no matter where they got it, even from the member himself, will not be tolerated.

, it isn't tolerated now if anyone bothers to read the rules, it is all there in black and white.

I just hope we can all go back to ribbing and kidding (trolling) each other some, because as long as no one takes it seriously, it harms no one and is innocent lighthearted fun.
    The thing is this board has way too many that do nothing themselves. And then, they go around bugging those of us who do, that's not right. When they enter a thread it's not to tak topic it's to attack the OP, that sucks.

Blake
    Chump
    Clipper Nation

Do nothing here themselves, so why are they allowed to bother those of us who do?

It's gotta out of hand and needs to be stopped.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ever notice most those who derail my threads are the ones in every thread where we find conflict and turmoil, yep.....like you. Ever notice the ones who act stupid in my threads never/rarely post threads, yep.....like you.

We have a handful of punk ass kids here who get off seeing who they can bother, are you saying that isn't you? Look at what threads you post in.

Come on guy stop acting as if you don't enjoy the joust....ok?
    We've been over this already... there is no written rule that says "If you are not creating threads, you are not contributing". That is a creation of your mind and means absolutely nothing to anyone else. What good is a thread if no one is commenting? This is what you count on. This is what you pride yourself on. You are constantly scoreboarding your thread page counts and bragging about "getting juices flowing" or whatever dumb you say.

No. I am not some punk kid. I post the way I post because there is nothing else to do here. I am not intellectually stimulated here. That's not what I come here for. I come here to have fun and make fun of stupid people. I respond appropriately to the available stimuli. If the stimuli changes, so will I.

I've never acted like I don't, on some level, enjoy it. I don't know where you get that idea. Everything I do here is juvenile level enjoyment because there is nothing else to do. It's an outlet for immature behavior. I realize that and I'm OK with it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The thing is this board has way too many that do nothing themselves. And then, they go around bugging those of us who do, that's not right. When they enter a thread it's not to tak topic it's to attack the OP, that sucks.

Blake
    Chump
    Clipper Nation

Do nothing here themselves, so why are they allowed to bother those of us who do?

It's gotta out of hand and needs to be stopped.
    Avante, as you well know there are more of them than that. benefactor, the bla bla annex, and anakha to name a few.

The thing is, there is a lot of "injustice" everywhere, not just on here. It is a sign of the times.

And tbqh there was injustice when we were growing up too, nothing new here, rather it has gravitated to becoming extremely hypocritical these days, and this site is a very good example of it.

Trolls feel en led to troll others but then feel offended if they are trolled back. If they're going to dish it out, then they best be able to take it like a good sport, or GTFO, but at least they don't have to also be a hypocrite about it.

We've been over this already... there is no written rule that says "If you are not creating threads, you are not contributing". That is a creation of your mind and means absolutely nothing to anyone else. What good is a thread if no one is commenting? This is what you count on. This is what you pride yourself on. You are constantly scoreboarding your thread page counts and bragging about "getting juices flowing" or whatever dumb you say.

No. I am not some punk kid. I post the way I post because there is nothing else to do here. I am not intellectually stimulated here. That's not what I come here for. I come here to have fun and make fun of stupid people. I respond appropriately to the available stimuli. If the stimuli changes, so will I.

I've never acted like I don't, on some level, enjoy it. I don't know where you get that idea. Everything I do here is juvenile level enjoyment because there is nothing else to do. It's an outlet for immature behavior. I realize that and I'm OK with it.
    Your first point in bold I totally agree with, especially if that is how you roll.

Your second point in bold I partially agree with in that IMHO we all do that in The Club and if you never initiate it but merely reply like I do then IMHO you are even more in the right.

The bottom line is most come here to have fun.

Some cross that line though by posting personal info, and that is NOT allowed on this site, from any source and for any reason.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cincinnati Bearcats
    butthurt old man

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    And tbqh there was injustice when we were growing up too, nothing new here, rather it has gravitated to becoming extremely hypocritical these days, and this site is a very good example of it.

Trolls feel en led to troll others but then feel offended if they are trolled back. If they're going to dish it out, then they best be able to take it like a good sport, or GTFO, but at least they don't have to also be a hypocrite about it.
    Exactly. You, SBM, SA210, and Avante are indeed hypocrites who can dish it but can't take it.

Some cross that line though by posting personal info, and that is NOT allowed on this site, from any source and for any reason.
    Also spot on. Posts like these aren't allowed for any reason, even "simple lighthearted ribbing":

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post7661892

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post7661902

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You posted your own personal info, Glen. There's just no getting around that. You can whine about it and you might even get Kori to get everyone to stop using it (though I have no idea how that would be regulated), but it will never go away and there's nothing you can do about it. The damage is done and you have no one else to blame but yourself.

Sorry, man. I know it's a bummer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    If you come here to....only....see if you can bug/bother others you need to go.
    nope. No such rule.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You posted your own personal info, Glen. There's just no getting around that. You can whine about it and you might even get Kori to get everyone to stop using it (though I have no idea how that would be regulated), but it will never go away and there's nothing you can do about it. The damage is done and you have no one else to blame but yourself.

Sorry, man. I know it's a bummer.
    You are absolutely wrong, I did not post my personal info and the truth of that is there, and there is absolutely no way you can turn your lie into the truth, it doesn't work that way.

Because I didn't know how to post a tweet on here, I copied it and posted that, but subs uted my real name for my ST user name purposefully to keep my personal info off this site.

Now, how do you twist that around to me posting my info on here? You can't because the simple truth is I did not and you and everyone else knows this is true.

Benefactor and later anakha took it upon themselves to go to the "Parody Mack Davis" twitter site that I posted a link to, saw my real name there at that site, and took it upon themselves to post the tweets against my permission.

All they had my permission to do was go to the twitter site and read.

Now here are ST Rules:

3. Banning - I don't like banning people. I don't get any power trip from the forum. It's just a message board and no one should take it that seriously. I'd rather you learn how to be relatively civil than ban you. I don't mind opposing viewpoints at all, but there are some offenses that could get you banned:

A. Attacks on fellow posters using personal information. It doesn't matter how you got the information. Just don't do it.

Now, how are you going to spin this to justify all those who violate the rules????????????

You can't, because the truth is know by all on here now!

Sorry, your BS doesn't fly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    A. Attacks on fellow posters using personal information. It doesn't matter how you got the information. Just don't do it.[/B]
    Why would it be an attack to refer to you as "Glen" ?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why would it be an attack to refer to you as "Glen" ?
    You can use Glen all you want to, and my photos from the ST GTG.

I don't care if you use my first name, never did, and still don't.

So what is your point?

Some on here don't care if you use their whole name, like Rob.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You can use Glen all you want to, and my photos from the ST GTG.

I don't care if you use my first name, never did, and still don't.

So what is your point?

Some on here don't care if you use their whole name, like Rob.
    Wtf? You've been crying and moaning every time I call you Glen.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wtf? You've been crying and moaning every time I call you Glen.

Don't lie.

You have been using my WHOLE name on here or twisted forms of it, not merely the first name.

Had you only used my first name, then I would not have said anything, and you know this is the truth.

Or did you finally go back and edit out your violations as asked?

If you did, then thank you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Don't lie.

You have been using my WHOLE name on here or twisted forms of it, not merely the first name.

Had you only used my first name, then I would not have said anything, and you know this is the truth.

Or did you finally go back and edit out your violations as asked?

If you did, then thank you.
    oh, so you don't like it when "Glen Hobart" is posted. Got it.

And no, I haven't had a chance or the desire to go back and edit.

But seriously, you still need to edit that full SAEN article you posted. Just leaving out a few words doesn't count. They can still sue Spurstalk for copyright violation.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh, so you don't like it when "Glen _" is posted. Got it.

And no, I haven't had a chance or the desire to go back and edit.

But seriously, you still need to edit that full SAEN article you posted. Just leaving out a few words doesn't count. They can still sue Spurstalk for copyright violation.
    It is a clear violation of ST Rules and you can be banned here for doing it. Do you not care that you are disregarding the rules?

3. Banning - I don't like banning people. I don't get any power trip from the forum. It's just a message board and no one should take it that seriously. I'd rather you learn how to be relatively civil than ban you. I don't mind opposing viewpoints at all, but there are some offenses that could get you banned:

A. Attacks on fellow posters using personal information. It doesn't matter how you got the information. Just don't do it.

http://http://www.spurstalk.com/foru...ad.php?t=93855

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    It is a clear violation of ST Rules and you can be banned here for doing it. Do you not care that you are disregarding the rules?
    I don't believe I violated any rules here, Glen.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't believe I violated any rules here, Glen.
    Can you not read?

Ignorance will not absolve you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are absolutely wrong, I did not post my personal info and the truth of that is there, and there is absolutely no way you can turn your lie into the truth, it doesn't work that way.

Because I didn't know how to post a tweet on here, I copied it and posted that, but subs uted my real name for my ST user name purposefully to keep my personal info off this site.

Now, how do you twist that around to me posting my info on here? You can't because the simple truth is I did not and you and everyone else knows this is true.

Benefactor and later anakha took it upon themselves to go to the "Parody Mack Davis" twitter site that I posted a link to, saw my real name there at that site, and took it upon themselves to post the tweets against my permission.

All they had my permission to do was go to the twitter site and read.

Now here are ST Rules:

Now, how are you going to spin this to justify all those who violate the rules????????????

You can't, because the truth is know by all on here now!

Sorry, your BS doesn't fly.
    tl;dr... However, ignorance does not equal innocence. The real world doesn't work that way. Why would it be different here?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

ANd creating a bunch of threads with no real topic is a detriment to the forums.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Can you not read?

Ignorance will not absolve you.
    no, I don't think you know what you're talking about, so I'll wait for Kori to tell me something.

But you need to go back and edit that SAEN full article you posted before she gets sued for copyright infringement.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no, I don't think you know what you're talking about, so I'll wait for Kori to tell me something.

But you need to go back and edit that SAEN full article you posted before she gets sued for copyright infringement.
    Be thankful if all she does is just rebuke you, she should do more.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Be thankful if all she does is just rebuke you, she should do more.
    lol nope. I've broken no rules.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Actually what this place really needs is more of me and less of you.....hahahaha!!!!!!!

I confess watching little s like Blake/Clipper Nation/Chump (pretty much the same..DUH!) is amusing. Yep, funny. Obviously I bait my hook and...BOOM!...I can set my watch by it, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!

But....in the grand scheme of things it really is harmless/silly bull . I seriously doubt anyone has ever logged off and gave this a second thought. If they have then they shouldn't be doing this.

Ok, this cat was discovered (Johnny Otis) singing in a restaurant parking lot, him and some buddies. While he didn't do much he did leave us this genuine classic. One of my all time favorites.

Last edited by Avante; 11-14-2014 at 07:32 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You have obviously and blatantly broken and still break the rules on here by posting my last name (personal info) on here as you ridicule and troll me.

I don't mind the ridiculing and trolling, we all do it, I can fade that heat, but most of us are mature and adult about it and do not include someone's personal info as they do it, unlike you and a few classless others.

You can't spin it any other way, and to do so snaps of ignorance as well as a lack of class, and won't absolve you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You have obviously and blatantly broken and still break the rules on here by posting my last name (personal info) on here as you ridicule and troll me.
    I don't know why you're so upset about this. It's not like everyone is just going to forget what your name is all of a sudden. Plus, it's perfect. It fits you so well. You are such a Hobart.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

I don't mind the ridiculing and trolling, we all do it, I can fade that heat, but most of us are mature and adult about it and do not include someone's personal info as they do it, unlike you and a few classless others.

You can't spin it any other way, and to do so snaps of ignorance as well as a lack of class, and won't absolve you.
    stop whining Glen and people probably forget about it.

But keep getting butthurt about it and threaten lawsuits and such and people are gonna keep poking you.

It's human nature, imo.

Thread Information