Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong on every single account. I switched fields I do accounting now and make more than you do guaranteed.
    how long did you last is your previous position before the let you go?

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, Reagan Did Not Offer An Amnesty By Lawless Executive Order

(Nor did George H. W. Bush, by the way)

"Most recently, however, Progressive columnists have settled on an old favorite tactic: justify Democratic misbehavior by claiming (falsely, as you will see) that a Republican did it first."
    We've seen a lot of that in here, as well.

"If Obama wants to justify his lawless immigration action, he will have to do it some other way than citing (blaming, more like) prior Republican presidents. They, to their credit, were trying to implement Congress’ will. Obama, on the other hand, has declared that his government will act despite Congress, or, I suspect, to spite Congress. Such pettiness finds no support in the presidencies of Reagan and Bush."
    Obama Immigration Speech: CBS, Fox, NBC & ABC Not Airing
    I think it's interesting the four major networks will not be airing Obama's Decree but, you will be able to see it on Univision -- They're pre-empting the 15th Annual Latin Grammys in order to air the speech -- Celebrations to ensue afterward.

Discuss...
    Last edited by Yonivore; 11-20-2014 at 09:31 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Casual Attire for a Casual Ending of the Separation of Powers
    "If you want to stretch the powers of the presidency beyond all recognition, to insist 'prosecutorial discretion' now means not enforcing the law for millions of people who violated the law by entering the country illegally, and to claim unilateral power to change the makeup of American society in the face of stiff public and Congressional opposition… at least wear a suit jacket, right? This is a special occasion."
    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol demorats

Asking people to obey laws doesn't make someone a racist. Holy , you guys can't be that stupid right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Repugs have been able to move on immigration since 2001, because they have been and are "bitterly split".

And pussy eater, nor any right-wingdings here, doesn't have ANY serious proposals on immigration.

The Federalist! The Federalist "knows" the will of Congress in the 1989s and 2000s Repug Congress under St Ronnie and dubya had some much unified will they didn't do about immigration.

They don't want to do anything about immigration, because immigration is a key, perennial campaign issue to inflame their racist, xenophobic SpursTalk and white rural base.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Repugs said nothing when head tried and mostly succeeded to implement ... The Unitary Executive!

=======

Another beloved, honorable, comparatively extreme left-wing Repug President:

Nixon replied: "Well, when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal,"
    [13] in the context of American national security.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nixon_Interviews

and Repugs say immigration and the border are national security catastrophes due to all the ISIS killers and narco-terrorists pouring across the border, plus remember those illegal immigrants dropping anchor babies as sleeper agents to destroy America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Repugs have been able to move on immigration since 2001, because they have been and are "bitterly split".

And pussy eater, nor any right-wingdings here, doesn't have ANY serious proposals on immigration.

The Federalist! The Federalist "knows" the will of Congress in the 1989s and 2000s Repug Congress under St Ronnie and dubya had some much unified will they didn't do about immigration.

They don't want to do anything about immigration, because immigration is a key, perennial campaign issue to inflame their racist, xenophobic SpursTalk and white rural base.
    Actually, we do have ideas on immigration.

1) Secure the border.

2) Enforce existing immigration law.

3) Tighten e-verify with employers.

4) Deport those here illegally, beginning with criminals and adults with no families.

5) THEN, sit down and develop a plan for the remaining illegal aliens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Repugs said nothing when head tried and mostly succeeded to implement ... The Unitary Executive!
    Example?

=======

Another beloved, honorable, comparatively extreme left-wing Repug President:

Nixon replied: "Well, when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal,"
    [13] in the context of American national security.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nixon_Interviews
    I don't think anyone seriously agreed with Nixon -- I know I didn't.

and Repugs say immigration and the border are national security catastrophes due to all the ISIS killers and narco-terrorists pouring across the border, plus remember those illegal immigrants dropping anchor babies as sleeper agents to destroy America.
    Fact is, you don't know who is sneaking across the borders.

VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS
    They don't have to be terrorists (narco- or otherwise) in order to wreak havoc on our society.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, we do have ideas on immigration.

1) Secure the border.

2) Enforce existing immigration law.

3) Tighten e-verify with employers.

4) Deport those here illegally, beginning with criminals and adults with no families.

5) THEN, sit down and develop a plan for the remaining illegal aliens.
    how many $10Bs are the Repugs willing to spend, ANNUALLY, to secure the border hermetically? And the Repugs, always so honest and good faith, have said at least from 2009, no immigration reform until the border is hermetically sealed, which will be never. Repugs are ing assholes.

Border Patrol is already heavily a equipped military, with jurisdiction stretching over a huge portion of USA, with almost no restrictions, and apparently rotten with lawless killers, abusers, rotten cops.

deport those here illegally, that's Ms, how do YOU plan to do it. buses, railcars, airplanes? what's your budget for this?

e-verify database, like Kobach's voting database used to suppress voters, is full of errors. Repug businessman LOVE to underpay, ripoff low-cost illegal immigrants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many $10Bs are the Repugs willing to spend, ANNUALLY, to secure the border hermetically? And the Repugs, always so honest and good faith, have said at least from 2009, no immigration reform until the border is hermetically sealed, which will be never. Repugs are ing assholes.

Border Patrol is already heavily a equipped military, with jurisdiction stretching over a huge portion of USA, with almost no restrictions, and apparently rotten with lawless killers, abusers, rotten cops.

deport those here illegally, that's Ms, how do YOU plan to do it. buses, railcars, airplanes? what's your budget for this?

e-verify database, like Kobach's voting database used to suppress voters, is full of errors. Repug businessman LOVE to underpay, ripoff low-cost illegal immigrants.
    So, murderers are gonna murder so, why try and do anything...

That sums up your rationale pretty concisely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, Reagan Did Not Offer An Amnesty By Lawless Executive Order

(Nor did George H. W. Bush, by the way)

We've seen a lot of that in here, as well.

Obama Immigration Speech: CBS, Fox, NBC & ABC Not Airing
    I think it's interesting the four major networks will not be airing Obama's Decree but, you will be able to see it on Univision -- They're pre-empting the 15th Annual Latin Grammys in order to air the speech -- Celebrations to ensue afterward.

Discuss...
    NPR will be airing it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “A very dangerous situation”: GOP Senator warns of “violence” if Obama signs immigration order

Republican Sen. Tom Coburn of Oklahoma warned Wednesday that the country could witness outbreaks of “anarchy” and “violence” if, as expected, President Obama signs an executive order sparing millions of unauthorized immigrants from deportation.

Speaking with USA Today’s Susan Page, Coburn predicted that executive action could set off a spiral of lawlessness.
    “I don’t think it’s so much the Republican reaction here,” Coburn replied after Page asked how Republicans would respond to the order. ”The country’s going to go nuts, because they’re going to see it as a move outside the authority of the president, and it’s going to be a very dangerous situation. You’re going to see — hopefully not — but you could see instances of anarchy. … You could see violence.”

http://www.salon.com/2014/11/20/a_ve...gration_order/

Coburn! Okies!

Cobby dog-whistling to the rednecks, bubbas, rurals, militiamen, patriots!, marans, trailer park trash, KKK, GOA, NRA, Oath Keepers, Promise Keepers, etc to start shootin n!gg@s tonight, and to get the rope ready to lynch the head n!gg@

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NPR will be airing it
    Like I said, I think it's interesting the four major networks will not be airing Obama's Decree...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ya'll ready to go to war to defend the public?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know who used to be opposed to King Obama's plan to dictate by executive order?

King Obama, that's who.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, I think it's interesting the four major networks will not be airing Obama's Decree...
    they claim it's a political speech, not a public interest speech

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bachmann: Executive action allows in 'illiterate' voters

Rep. Michele Bachmann says executive actions on immigration will lead to a flood of “illiterate” Democratic voters.
    “The social cost will be profound on the U.S. taxpayer — millions of unskilled, illiterate, foreign nationals coming into the United States who can’t speak the English language,” Bachmann told reporters at the Capitol, The Washington Post reported Wednesday.

“Even though the president says they won’t be able to vote, we all know that many, in all likelihood, will vote,” the Republican lawmaker added. “The president has a very single-minded vision. He’s looking at new voters for 2016.”
    When asked by the Post why she used the word “illiterate” to describe immigrants, Bachmann cited her own experience visiting the border and said, “that’s what they told me.”
    “Some are, some aren’t,” the Minnesota congresswoman said of the literacy of illegal immigrants. “Those are not Michele Bachmann’s words, those words came from Hispanics who live on the border. … I’m not using a pejorative term against people who are non-American citizens. I’m only repeating what I heard from Hispanic-Americans down at the border. That’s what they told me.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/1...on-113056.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully they take the mic away from Bachmann during the prez campaign, tbh...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Benghazi!

ISIS!

hyperinflation!

cantaloupe calves!

Social Security crisis!

narco-terrorists!

out-of-control spending!

same-sex marriage!

national debt!

federal deficit!

free market!

Liberty!

Freedom!

marans!

Ebola!

immigrants with diseases!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Benghazi!

ISIS!

hyperinflation!

cantaloupe calves!

Social Security crisis!

narco-terrorists!

out-of-control spending!

same-sex marriage!

national debt!

federal deficit!

free market!

Liberty!

Freedom!

marans!

Ebola!

immigrants with diseases!
    you leftist cuck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mic e Bachman really is an embarrassment to any conservative with a brain.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    not really, going from 90% white to under 50% white is going to kill this country

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mic e Bachman really is an embarrassment to any conservative with a brain.
    the Repug, conservative, libertarian, evangelical groups are severely polluted with shameless, ignorant, hateful, stupid assholes. We could a LONG thread with them.

And to their DIScredit, the moderate, serious group members let the assholes run their mouths without challenge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no problem with illegal hispanic immigrants that work hard, take care of their family responsibilities, and don't get in trouble with the law.

Why wouldn't we want them as citizens?

They won't be the downfall of the USA.

The Ferguson type ignorant s are a much greater threat to our country, "citizen" or not.

Thread Information