Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Division’s underwhelming beta dampens our expectations
    Impressions so far: Awkward controls, dumb AI, and repe ive shooting.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/0...-expectations/

Wow was that the XBox 360 port in the video? Or the PS2 one?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That game reminds me of Watch Dogs.

A pile of dog indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ive been trying to find a third person shooter multiplayer and got hyped with the division. Apperently it stinks. Smdh. Last of us still the best third person shooter.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Decided to get Far Cry 4 because the complete edition as on sale, hopefully it doesn't suck. I also decided to check out Sleeping Dogs as well in case it does suck. Need to fill up the time between now and The Following

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Decided to get Far Cry 4 because the complete edition as on sale, hopefully it doesn't suck. I also decided to check out Sleeping Dogs as well in case it does suck. Need to fill up the time between now and The Following
    I haven't played any of the DLC, but the main campaign in Far Cry 4 was awesome. Great graphically, the bell towers are way cooler than in Far Cry 3, the storyline is pretty interesting, the area is really mountainous and a lot more fun to explore than in Far Cry 3, and the stealth is much better executed in FC4 than FC3. Dragon Age Inquisition was my favorite game of 2014, but Far Cry 4 is a close second. Awesome game, Far Cry is about the only Ubisoft series that consistently delivers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sleeping dogs is dope, if for the hand to hand fighting alone.. Nothing better than slamming a dudes face into an AC unit fan IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    enjoying the out of both so far tbh

lol at all the stereotypical sounding Asians trying to sell you in the markets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After finishing Fallout 4 I'm not sure what looks good next. Which is better between Sleeping Dogs and Hitman Absolution?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After finishing Fallout 4 I'm not sure what looks good next. Which is better between Sleeping Dogs and Hitman Absolution?
    Absolution is a boring, repe ive piece of game. Don't waste your time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolution can feel like work sometimes, tbh... but, if you're into the Hitman series, it's nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolution is a boring, repe ive piece of game. Don't waste your time.
    Absolution can feel like work sometimes, tbh... but, if you're into the Hitman series, it's nice.
    So I guess that's a big no to Absolution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I guess that's a big no to Absolution.
    I also felt it was kind of short, but I do like the Hitman series. If you like to play stealthy it's still a decent game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also felt it was kind of short, but I do like the Hitman series. If you like to play stealthy it's still a decent game.
    I really like the stealth in Far Cry 4. At all comparable?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really like the stealth in Far Cry 4. At all comparable?
    Nah, this is more about timing, hiding bodies, etc... not a 1st person shooter, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, this is more about timing, hiding bodies, etc... not a 1st person shooter, tbh...
    You do the same in Far Cry 4, throw a rock, sneak up behind a , slit his throat, drag the body to a good hiding spot, etc when attacking a camp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do the same in Far Cry 4, throw a rock, sneak up behind a , slit his throat, drag the body to a good hiding spot, etc when attacking a camp.
    I always use a sniper rifle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always use a sniper rifle
    LOL exploiting stupid AI with a silenced sniper rifle. Ooh look, my partner is dead but I never saw the shooter. So I guess it was just a heart attack that blew his head off. I don't need to call anybody, let's just finish this cigarette while standing against the wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A silenced sniper rifle is great for destroying alarms though in Far Cry 4. Now I'm tempted to reinstall that and play it. I wonder if there are console commands so I never have to go skin animals and again though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL exploiting stupid AI with a silenced sniper rifle. Ooh look, my partner is dead but I never saw the shooter. So I guess it was just a heart attack that blew his head off. I don't need to call anybody, let's just finish this cigarette while standing against the wall.
    yeah, or shoot the animal cage and watch the slaughter.... then you clean up what's left...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, or shoot the animal cage and watch the slaughter.... then you clean up what's left...
    Ended up nosteaming Absolution, and the game seems boring as and went straight to the recycle bin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ended up buying Metro Redux, I have been wanting to play that series forever. Damn Metro 2033 is amazing graphically and the control is great too, awesome first person shooter. I think I'll wait for a few patches to stabilize performance on the new Tomb Raider. especially the nosteam patch from the s tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ended up buying Metro Redux, I have been wanting to play that series forever. Damn Metro 2033 is amazing graphically and the control is great too, awesome first person shooter. I think I'll wait for a few patches to stabilize performance on the new Tomb Raider. especially the nosteam patch from the s tbh
    I only played Last Light and it was very good. Might have to pick up 2033 at some point, tbh... I just got a free code for PaRappa 2 on the PS4, though, I haven't played PaRappa since the PS1, so I'm gonna be working on that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure FC4 has some hilarity with the animal kills, but I don't think you can top an enemy getting to close to the shoreline in FC3

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you're talking. That game is badass.

I played the out of it when it was free on PlayStation. Did a stealth/non lethal run, kill run and a mixed of the two.

Getting the good ending is tricky as though. You have to trigger most of the karma with the white flashes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ubi s sending mass emails about rule changes with their ty Uplay accounts.

Thread Information