My Team
    Minnesota Golden Gophers
    Post Count
    Anyone giving the Gophers anything more than a snowball's chance in or...is there a possible tOSU letdown on the horizon after such a taxing win in East Lansing last Saturday?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Now that their QB has settled in this is a very tough team.

They would be favored against any team in the Nation at home. And they may very well be the best team in college football right now, but we probably won't see them in the final 4.

The above stated, I will be rooting for a Gopher. Really don't like Urban Meyer.

My Team
    Michigan State Spartans
    Post Count
    OSU looked great last week, but I also know that sparty is not as good as espn made them out to be. most fans knew this already though. defense just isnt on par with the last couple years and the running game is not as strong either for sparty. this game worried me all season. all that being said, go gophers!!

My Team
    Texas State Bobcats
    Post Count
    Anyone giving the Gophers anything more than a snowball's chance in or...is there a possible tOSU letdown on the horizon after such a taxing win in East Lansing last Saturday?
    nice win for you guys yesterday. I work with a bunch do gopher fans up here in the twin cities.

My Team
    Minnesota Golden Gophers
    Post Count
    nice win for you guys yesterday. I work with a bunch do gopher fans up here in the twin cities.
    Thanks. It was one of the gutsiest second-half performances from the Gophers I have ever seen.

My Team
    Minnesota Golden Gophers
    Post Count
    Next up is Bucky Badger for the right to face his pal Brutus Buckeye for the B1G.

Thread Information