Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I never said I did or didn't have a problem with them. Try harder KKK apologist.
    So do you have the same amount of problems with the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam that you have with the KKK? Or are you a racist militant apologist?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    From a site that glorifies Breitbart. Nice.

It's so cute watching you guys rush to defend the KKK.
    Can't disprove a link, attack it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So do you have the same amount of problems with the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam that you have with the KKK? Or are you a racist militant apologist?
    I don't really have a take one way or another. Nation of Islam is a religious organization and if you cannot figure out my opinion on them then you are pretty dumb. I am not familiar with any current activities of the black panthers and certainly not of them threatening violent response in MO.

You skills at deduction are putrid and clearly do not know how things are implied or demonstrated. So were you one of the people that were outed?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Typical winger. They pretty much acknowledge being international/worldwide. Did you really think they were American? Our kids aren't that smart, tbh.

lol demorats

Two different spins to one post.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't really have a take one way or another. Nation of Islam is a religious organization and if you cannot figure out my opinion on them then you are pretty dumb. I am not familiar with any current activities of the black panthers and certainly not of them threatening violent response in MO.

You skills at deduction are putrid and clearly do not know how things are implied or demonstrated. So were you one of the people that were outed?
    No you don't, but I asked you a question. The fact that you keep dodging the question already tells me the answer, tbh. Good job, racist.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can't disprove a link, attack it.
    That is all you have been doing here. That is what the link does in and of itself. It is a common tactic of Breitbart.

Someone from the anon organization is from Pakistan means what. . . ?

You really are not too brightnor introspective thinking of the logical conclusions of your arguments. You need to check mutual exclusivity of self. You fail.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're literally doing the same thing. At least I can say straight up that all racist militant groups are ing stupid, not just certain ones. Want to grow up and condemn them all or do you want to continue being a militant racist apologist?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No you don't, but I asked you a question. The fact that you keep dodging the question already tells me the answer, tbh. Good job, racist.
    No the logical conclusion of me not answering your question is that I hav enot answered your question and that is about it. This is not a court of law where one is compelled to answer anything. Frankly I think the premise of your question is misguided as I pointed out right from the get go. Ever heard of 'begging the question' or a 'false dichotomy.'

You were asked if you were one of the people that were outed twice now and you have not answered. Aplly your logic there, dimwit.

Anyway you racist 5 figure right wing types are amusing. Seems I have struck a nerve as you try and pin something on me. Keep trying though as all it really does is reveal things about yourself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cletus and Billy Bob of KKK IT dept didn't have the block up?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Wait...the KKK have a website...and they put their personal info on there?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Typical winger. They pretty much acknowledge being international/worldwide. Did you really think they were American? Our kids aren't that smart, tbh.
    Im not talking about general anon, but specifically anon ferguson. Some stupid ing Pakistani kid is stirring up in ferguson trying to incite violence.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're literally doing the same thing. At least I can say straight up that all racist militant groups are ing stupid, not just certain ones. Want to grow up and condemn them all or do you want to continue being a militant racist apologist?
    So because I don't decry all militant groups it means I support the ones I don't mention.

You're pretty ing stupid if you think that. Kepp on repeating it though, it helps others see your mental capacity.

If you want to make a case that the BP are active and causing problems then go for it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No the logical conclusion of me not answering your question is that I hav enot answered your question and that is about it. This is not a court of law where one is compelled to answer anything. Frankly I think the premise of your question is misguided as I pointed out right from the get go. Ever heard of 'begging the question' or a 'false dichotomy.'

You were asked if you were one of the people that were outed twice now and you have not answered. Aplly your logic there, dimwit.

Anyway you racist 5 figure right wing types are amusing. Seems I have struck a nerve as you try and pin something on me. Keep trying though as all it really does is reveal things about yourself.
    lol blah blah i refuse to condemn all racist militant groups because deep down i'm just a far left psycho that approves of militant racism as long as it's not white people

Good luck with that, racist.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wait...the KKK have a website...and they put their personal info on there?
    Is this true? lol That'd be pretty ing stupid. Isn't there some storm front or something?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings

Link of me defending the KKK stupid ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I already said I condemn them, tbh. It seems the only people defending racist militant groups in this thread are the demorats. lol The irony.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you do not understand how criticizing the veracity of people criticizing the KKK is defending the KKK that doesn't surprise me. You have demonstrated a marked lack of critical thinking skills over time. It still is what it is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    And the KKK going to Ferguson could be a two birds with one stone. The racist whites can fight the racist blacks and kill each other while the police sit back and drink coffee.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I already said I condemn them, tbh. It seems the only people defending racist militant groups in this thread are the demorats. lol The irony.
    I have not voted democrat in the past as I always vote third party. I've been voting libertarian for a decade. Try harder. Your lack of critical thinking skills rivals TSA.

It's so cute watching you trying to categorize people so your pea brain can understand them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And the KKK going to Ferguson could be a two birds with one stone. The racist whites can fight the racist blacks and kill each other while the police sit back and drink coffee.
    That'd be nice, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    If you do not understand how criticizing the veracity of people criticizing the KKK is defending the KKK that doesn't surprise me. You have demonstrated a marked lack of critical thinking skills over time. It still is what it is.
    Criticizing a kid in Pakistan masquerading as some crusader for justice for the people of Ferguson in order to incite violence has nothing to do with the KKK, it is what it is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have not voted democrat in the past as I always vote third party. I've been voting libertarian for a decade. Try harder. Your lack of critical thinking skills rivals TSA.

It's so cute watching you trying to categorize people so your pea brain can understand them.
    Sure. Keep defending dark-skinned racist militants bro, it's real liberal of you. So cool, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol blah blah i refuse to condemn all racist militant groups because deep down i'm just a far left psycho that approves of militant racism as long as it's not white people

Good luck with that, racist.
    So I am a racist because when I criticize the KKK, I don't also criticize black militant racist groups. That is so mindnumbingly stupid you should be ashamed of yourself.

Nevermind ISIS, various groups in subsaharan africa, Sikhs in India and all other manner of groups that I don't mention too.

Please tell me you are drunk or high or something because this is pretty ing sad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure. Keep defending dark-skinned racist militants bro, it's real liberal of you. So cool, tbh.
    So I am a racist because when I criticize the KKK, I don't also criticize black militant racist groups. That is so mindnumbingly stupid you should be ashamed of yourself.

Nevermind ISIS, various groups in subsaharan africa, Sikhs in India and all other manner of groups that I don't mention too.

Please tell me you are drunk or high or something because this is pretty ing sad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Criticizing a kid in Pakistan masquerading as some crusader for justice for the people of Ferguson in order to incite violence has nothing to do with the KKK, it is what it is.
    When you do it as an unquoting post in the context of this conversation and do not qualify it at all then it is what it is. Anonferguson is involved in the OP.

Keep waffling, dumbass.

Thread Information