Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So I am a racist because when I criticize the KKK, I don't also criticize black militant racist groups.
    Why can't you condemn all racist militant groups? Just curious how that works.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are just like TSA. He gets asshurt when he tries to dictate the flow of conversation and dictate what topics are important and the like.

Piss off, dumbass, as I am not going to play along with your narrative. If you want to believe that because I don't play along with your stupidity that you can paint that brush broad then you are an idiot.

And again seeing what you consider logic, you have been asked 3 times if you were one of the people outed in the OP and you have ignored it. Using your amazing deductive skills what does that tell us?

If you are going to repeat the inane drivel again I am going to ignore it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The worst white people I've ever known were those who were down on black folks. They all had one other thing in common, none had any intelligence, just dumb rednecks.

There is a site out there called....Castefootball....it's a bunch of white racists crying around about why whites can't run or jump, according to them it's because the white man is being held down, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! I did go in there and run down just how inferior us whites really are physically, yep...banned, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are just like TSA. He gets asshurt when he tries to dictate the flow of conversation and dictate what topics are important and the like.

Piss off, dumbass, as I am not going to play along with your narrative. If you want to believe that because I don't play along with your stupidity that you can paint that brush broad then you are an idiot.

And again seeing what you consider logic, you have been asked 3 times if you were one of the people outed in the OP and you have ignored it. Using your amazing deductive skills what does that tell us?

If you are going to repeat the inane drivel again I am going to ignore it.
    Just going to keep dodging the question huh? It's becoming quite obvious that you're a supporter of certain racist militants, tbh. Oh well, good luck with that.

Feel free to keep crying and saying that you don't have to answer such a simple question or whatever you want.

Hey avante agrees with you! Good for you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    When you do it as an unquoting post in the context of this conversation and do not qualify it at all then it is what it is. Anonferguson is involved in the OP.

Keep waffling, dumbass.
    Arslan Khan who started and runs Anon@opferguson is not involved in the OP, he's some stupid masquerading as anon and has a bunch of stupid s riled up ready to riot. Arslan, the KKK, the racist rioters, and lastly you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Arslan Khan who started and runs Anon@opferguson is not involved in the OP, he's some stupid masquerading as anon and has a bunch of stupid s riled up ready to riot. Arslan, the KKK, the racist rioters, and lastly you.
    Well said, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    simpletons

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    So I am a racist because when I criticize the KKK, I don't also criticize black militant racist groups. That is so mindnumbingly stupid you should be ashamed of yourself.
    If you do not understand how criticizing the veracity of people criticizing the KKK is defending the KKK that doesn't surprise me

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I am Y because when I criticize Y I don't also criticize arbitrary Y? That is dumb.

I know it's fun to pretend that because I won't play that game making it about me means I don't think that all races have their version of racism but it is really, really stupid. I'm sorry if me bringing up the KKK makes you think I am talking about you. That is not my fault. I wasn't talking about you but if it elicits a defense mechanism when people bring up the KKK then perhaps some introspection is in order.

If you do not understand how criticizing those criticizing Y is defending Y that doesn't surprise me.

Just because you don't understand what I am saying doesn't mean that it contradicts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    KKK are the dumbest of all white people...they go around worshiping a minority in Jesus while burning crosses...I mean really they are too stupid to realize they're worshiping a minority while espousing the pureness and superiority of the ayran movement... I've never seen such backwards re s in my life....you can't make this stuff up....
    Yeah, they are whats truly tearing the black community apart. when they gonna leave u guys alone?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Yeah, they are whats truly tearing the black community apart. when they gonna leave u guys alone?
    yeah because when you can't argue a point on it's merit then it's time to spin, pivot, and resort to the ole tried and true.... you may have everyone else fooled but I already knew you were an intellectual poser...who am I? I'm a black white slave owner that's who Kool is.... ;-)

Carry on

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm pretty sure that only the KKK was mentioned in the OP.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm pretty sure that only the KKK was mentioned in the OP.
    And then I expanded on the op...

What's the problem with condemning all racist militant groups?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

I've already told you Anal Face...

racial supremacy of any kind is wrong but name for me a time when the Panthers went around terrorizing people as opposed to just trying to protect and stand-up for their own. If they KKK had not started the terrorism you'd see no Panther groups trying to respond....name for me a time when the Panthers went around throwing Molotov tails into peoples homes, hanging people from trees, burning people alive, torturing people in demonic and sadistic ways, raping women and children, bombing churches and schools of little kids....name for me a ing time...can you?

of course you cannot....so sit down and shut your sucking pie hole...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

racial supremacy of any kind is wrong but name for me a time when the Panthers went around terrorizing people as opposed to just trying to protect and stand-up for their own. If they KKK had not started the terrorism you'd see no Panther groups trying to respond....name for me a time when the Panthers went around throwing Molotov tails into peoples homes, hanging people from trees, burning people alive, torturing people in demonic and sadistic ways, raping women and children, bombing churches and schools of little kids....name for me a ing time...can you?

You're not smart enough to realize that's how every racist militant group sees things huh?

They all think they're protecting their own.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

don't hurt em, fam!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    You're not smart enough to realize that's how every racist militant group sees things huh?

They all think they're protecting their own.
    goosh you're so ing stupid.... go read a book and stop talking to me....dumb ass mutha ers...what a waste of a white brain

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Can we settle for "all racists are stupid?"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    some of the exposed st. louis kkk members

follow @anoncopwatch for more info

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Why can't you just let the KKK be condemned without showing how much it bothers you that other groups aren't being condemned at the same time?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also, when was the last time the Black Panthers were significant?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why can't you just let the KKK be condemned without showing how much it bothers you that other groups aren't being condemned at the same time?
    Why can't you just condemn them all?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why can't you just condemn them all?
    Because I'm not butthurt about racist whites getting exposed without blacks being exposed at the same time.

It's not fair

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're going to have to do better than the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam if you want to be taken seriously.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    http://www.kgw.com/story/news/nation...-kkk/12645555/

KKK membership sinks 2 Florida cops

Thread Information