Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I am Y because when I criticize Y I don't also criticize arbitrary Y? That is dumb.

I know it's fun to pretend that because I won't play that game making it about me means I don't think that all races have their version of racism but it is really, really stupid. I'm sorry if me bringing up the KKK makes you think I am talking about you. That is not my fault. I wasn't talking about you but if it elicits a defense mechanism when people bring up the KKK then perhaps some introspection is in order.

If you do not understand how criticizing those criticizing Y is defending Y that doesn't surprise me.

Just because you don't understand what I am saying doesn't mean that it contradicts.
    I never criticized Y dip , I criticized X.

smh reading comprehension
    smh critical thinking

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Movements change. US government was born out of terrorism. Zionist bombed hotels and American Navy.

Why is it politically acceptable for me to proclaim America should be the Globes military protector and Jews are Gods chosen people but I will be judged when bringing up Race?

Not all Americans are war mongers and not all Zionist are land grabbers, just like not all KKK members behead individuals. This sort of targeting by Anon is misplaced and further illustrates why White Movement is needed today more than ever.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They have hacked their...

hmm meaning they knew who "they" was or did they hack everyone in the region? If it was already know, why hack?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Movements change. US government was born out of terrorism. Zionist bombed hotels and American Navy.

Why is it politically acceptable for me to proclaim America should be the Globes military protector and Jews are Gods chosen people but I will be judged when bringing up Race?

Not all Americans are war mongers and not all Zionist are land grabbers, just like not all KKK members behead individuals. This sort of targeting by Anon is misplaced and further illustrates why White Movement is needed today more than ever.
    As long as your people openly children and goats, you have no say in the matter.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do get tired of everyone thinking being a racist just must be a negative, it's simply reality, yep.....we are different.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do get tired of everyone thinking being a racist just must be a negative, it's simply reality, yep.....we are different.
    Different and superior are two different things.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Different and superior are two different things.
    I'm talking facts and stats, that make it very very clear that yes we are very different from race to race.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm talking facts and stats, that make it very very clear that yes we are very different from race to race.
    Seeing differences is not racist.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seeing differences is not racist.
    That's my point, but if we talk about those obvious differences .....you're a racist.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's my point, but if we talk about those obvious differences .....you're a racist.
    If you imply that one race is superior to another because of those differences... you're a racist.

The differences are insignificant compared to the similarities tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    i'll be in ferguson this week with my buddy ben garrison

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    If you imply that one race is superior to another because of those differences... you're a racist.

There is a common correlation here. Overwhelming majority of Americans are mutts of multiple nationalities if not races. Those who stand for nothing, fall for anything.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

So we need to ignore the stats/facts and go with we are all equal....right? Forget the fact that simply isn't true.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is a common correlation here. Overwhelming majority of Americans are mutts of multiple nationalities if not races. Those who stand for nothing, fall for anything.
    Do you have a point or are just spitting rhetoric. I bet you got talk radio on speed dial.

So we need to ignore the stats/facts and go with we are all equal....right? Forget the fact that simply isn't true.
    Humans aren't mathematical equations. Different is not the same as unequal. There are idiots of every shape, size, color, ethnic, socio-economic background. Are you going to give preference to the idiot who is most similar to you, or are going to keep searching for a smart one regardless of differences?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Do you have a point or are just spitting rhetoric. I bet you got talk radio on speed dial.

Humans aren't mathematical equations. Different is not the same as unequal. There are idiots of every shape, size, color, ethnic, socio-economic background. Are you going to give preference to the idiot who is most similar to you, or are going to keep searching for a smart one regardless of differences?
    Putting political correctness ahead of facts is dangerous, especially for a nation already struggling in Math & Science. How can aspects improve when issues are not dissected. "Let's just convince them to interbreed" is a classic American half-ass solution.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I'm 6-2, here in the USA so what. When I was in Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan, I towered over everyone. That is a racist statement or simply a fact?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Putting political correctness ahead of facts is dangerous, especially for a nation already struggling in Math & Science. How can aspects improve when issues are not dissected. "Let's just convince them to interbreed" is a classic American half-ass solution.
    Who said that? I know I didn't. I think I get what you're trying to say, but you're being vague.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    facts.
    phrenology is the basis of 'race'

Fact is that genetics are determined by isolated populations and distinctions based on skin color break down between races from differing isolated populations.

struggling with math and science

Genetically you are not like people in northern europe or wherever you think your ancestry comes from as opposed to people of different skin colors you are so sure you are different from.

There are learned behaviors that have a cultural basis but the only reality 'race' has is from the learned behaviors of groups who identify themselves by skin color. I won't disagree that there are people of all manner of skin colors that think like you do but that doesn't make you better. If anything it just points out how alike you really are.

I personally expand my definition of racism to anyone who thinks we are fundamentally different by using skin color to categorize. I don't care if you think you are better or worse because of it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I never criticized Y dip , I criticized X.

smh reading comprehension
    smh critical thinking
    So your defense is that you brought up something that is completely unrelated to the OP. Bravo, dip , you once again miss the forest for a tree.

yeah critical thinking.

I actually don't buy your bull . It seems pretty obvious that you were going for the guilt by association gig but either outcome works for me. Keep fumbling, simpleton.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    facts.
    phrenology is the basis of 'race'

Fact is that genetics are determined by isolated populations and distinctions based on skin color break down between races from differing isolated populations.

Genetically you are not like people in northern europe or wherever you think your ancestry comes from as opposed to people of different skin colors you are so sure you are different from.

There are learned behaviors that have a cultural basis but the only reality 'race' has is from the learned behaviors of groups who identify themselves by skin color. I won't disagree that there are people of all manner of skin colors that think like you do but that doesn't make you better. If anything it just points out how alike you really are.

I personally expand my definition of racism to anyone who thinks we are fundamentally different by using skin color to categorize. I don't care if you think you are better or worse because of it.
    Overwhelming majority of this globe identifies by skin color.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Overwhelming majority of this globe identifies by skin color.
    And what do you think that proves?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Then science and evolution are racist

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Then science and evolution are racist
    I have seen geneticists try to shoehorn race into their studies and it's amusing. They always end up having to admit the caveat that it breaks down from region to region even within the country. It's also funny that genetic geneity only really holds true with whitey who certainly like to line breed.

Evolution is a product of organism behavior so I am not sure what you think you've proven. There are birds that are genetically compatible but refuse to mate because of feather color. Bravo, you have demonstrated that you are no different than an animal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    And what do you think that proves?

That cultural differences will continue to be passed on. I was raised in a superior household thus I hold specific standards in the women I date and people I associate with. I am and will be a superior individual

Yes, the USA is ignorant in terms of math & science. #1 at pop culture.

Thread Information