Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I thought Brown had gun powder residue on him, meaning he was within a few feet when the gun went off.
    Brown was initially shot at close range after the tussle at the car....had the cop killed him at the car where the tussle happened no issue from me...however...after he was shot...he ran...cop got out and shot him as he was running away....Mike stopped maybe 25-30 feet away raised his hands and the Cop shot him in the head and drop him for good...based on all the forensic evidence and several autopsies that's how it went down....he executed the guy out of anger and likely a racist view of blacks....it's a no brainer what happened...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Brown was initially shot at close range after the tussle at the car....had the cop killed him at the car where the tussle happened no issue from me...however...after he was shot...he ran...cop got out and shot him as he was running away....Mike stopped maybe 25-30 feet away raised his hands and the Cop shot him in the head and drop him for good...based on all the forensic evidence and several autopsies that's how it went down....he executed the guy out of anger and likely a racist view of blacks....it's a no brainer what happened...
    Kool with the subtle trolling goods

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    i sure hope that's how it happened, taught him a lesson didn't he

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought Brown had gun powder residue on him, meaning he was within a few feet when the gun went off.
    They counted at least 9 bullet holes. He got shot once in the car, once on the run, and then 7 times when he turned around. The cop wasn't a good shot. He shot wildly into a nearby building as well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    They counted at least 9 bullet holes. He got shot once in the car, once on the run, and then 7 times when he turned around. The cop wasn't a good shot. He shot wildly into a nearby building as well.
    Yeah going to need a source for these

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah going to need a source for these
    Someone I give a about asks for one then I will, L Ron Hubbard.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Someone I give a about asks for one then I will, L Ron Hubbard.
    I thought you were intellectually honest. Source your claims. I especially want a source on the shot wound while running away, first I've heard of it.

And lol at the cop being a bad shoot. 1 miss out of 10 shots and a headshot to finish? You've obviously never shot with adrenaline, fantastic shooting by the cop considering the situation. You are so full of I wonder if you're trolling sometimes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Fuzzy probably couldn't even hit the paper from 15m at the range

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Fuzzy is winning this debate TSA

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fuzzy is winning this debate TSA
    Sup Kool.

As Officer Wilson got out of his car, the men were running away. The officer fired his weapon but did not hit anyone, according to law enforcement officials.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/20/us...les-visit.html

That is from the NYT article describing the breadth of difference in eye witness testimony. TSA is being intentionally obtuse.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Surely the three autopsies released would have mentioned this as an entry wound from behind would be pretty clear. Where is your source?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Surely the three autopsies released would have mentioned this as an entry wound from behind would be pretty clear. Where is your source?
    This is so adorable. We can watch your dumb ass get more and more frantic as I refuse to go along with your narrative.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    This is so adorable. We can watch your dumb ass get more and more frantic as I refuse to go along with your narrative.
    This is your narrative, you said he was shot on the run. Shouldn't be too hard to source.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is your narrative, you said he was shot on the run. Shouldn't be too hard to source.
    It's not hard. It's why I find it amusing that you are acting incredulous especially in light of the link I provided for Kool.

I just think you are dumb and refuse to allow you to dictate the narrative. Your childish and stupid approach to discussion will not be brooked.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    It's not hard. It's why I find it amusing that you are acting incredulous especially in light of the link I provided for Kool.

I just think you are dumb and refuse to allow you to dictate the narrative. Your childish and stupid approach to discussion will not be brooked.
    Your link says nothing of Michael Brown being shot while running away.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your link says nothing of Michael Brown being shot while running away.
    reading comprehension

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Maybe I am misunderstanding you here. Are you saying he was shot at once running away or he was actually shot once running away? It looks like you are saying he was actually shot because you are counting that as one of the 9 bullet holes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe I am misunderstanding you here. Are you saying he was shot at once running away or he was actually shot once running away? It looks like you are saying he was actually shot because you are counting that as one of the 9 bullet holes.
    reading comprehension

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Are you claiming he was actually shot running away?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    he was shot at while running away...he stopped turned with his hands in the air..and then ing POS cop shot him in the head while looking at him...it was a grotesque

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Mike Brown had likely punched the cop in the face....and the cop was mad as ...he was like I'm gonna ing kill this POS ...so he papped papped papped...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mike Brown had likely punched the cop in the face....and the cop was mad as ...he was like I'm gonna ing kill this POS ...so he papped papped papped...
    Yup and that is why he shot him running away without calling for backup or calling for him to freeze, get down, etc.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    he was shot at while running away...he stopped turned with his hands in the air..and then ing POS cop shot him in the head while looking at him...it was a grotesque
    Fuzzy is claiming he was shot once running away, not just shot at.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Fuzzy is claiming he was shot once running away, not just shot at.
    a bullet may have grazed him if I recall from one of the autopsies....but the fatal wound was the kill when Mike turned with hands in the air....the cop will get off...that's a given....Mike was a robber and seemed like a bad guy which is besides the point...the cop should be in jail but he won't be

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    a bullet may have grazed him if I recall from one of the autopsies....but the fatal wound was the kill when Mike turned with hands in the air....the cop will get off...that's a given....Mike was a robber and seemed like a bad guy which is besides the point...the cop should be in jail but he won't be
    Do you mind finding the autopsy that shows this gun shot wound of being shot from behind? Fuzzy refuses to source it and I am genuinely curious as I have followed the case closely and this is the first I've heard of actual evidence of him being actually shot from behind.

Thread Information