Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I get that you want the cop's versions of events to be accepted and to be the narrative but it's not going to happen, dimwit.
    accepted by who, you? What you accept doesn't mean jack . On the other hand it seems the grand jury has accepted the cop's version of events seeing as how Ferguson is preparing for more riots.

You ever going to address none of the police bands having his supposed call for backup and no eyewitness that heard him call for Brown to freeze like he claimed?
    never heard Wilson claimed to have called for backup. Got a link?

If Wilson was enraged and had no intent to try and detain him is that criminal?
    You want questions answered when you refuse to answer mine? Get the outta here with that .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    You don't know which ones were or were not allowed but you will conflate your googling with who to discount. I get that.

This is why I don't argue on merit. Read what the medical examiner said regarding eye witness testimony and try again.

ffs, you are dumb.
    Medical examiners said all wounds line up Wilson's account and don't support shot with hands up surrendering.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Medical examiners said all wounds line up Wilson's account and don't support shot with hands up surrendering.
    Again the St Louis Dispatch article that claimed that was repudiated by the medical examiner in question. I gave you her specific account.

You never addressed that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    accepted by who, you? What you accept doesn't mean jack . On the other hand it seems the grand jury has accepted the cop's version of events seeing as how Ferguson is preparing for more riots.

never heard Wilson claimed to have called for backup. Got a link?

You want questions answered when you refuse to answer mine? Get the outta here with that .

I am not the one that acts like my google blog bias is the basis for what is to be accepted or not. I already know how your pea brain think so I chose to use the contractors who say the same thing as your racial bias rejects. they are ideal in that they were not from the area nor knew the parties involved. that doesn't mean the other witnesses can be discounted out of hand for all your want. Rather it shows how many accounts repudiate Wilson and his lying cop buddies accounts.

And so you had never heard that Wilson did or didn't call for backup or call for Brown to freeze and never thought to consider it.

critical thinking

this speaks to what i was talking about before in you arguing points of fact mindlessly and not understanding how the facts fit into the argument. forest, trees, all that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Again the St Louis Dispatch article that claimed that was repudiated by the medical examiner in question. I gave you her specific account.

You never addressed that.
    Her specific account supports Wilson as well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings

I am not the one that acts like my google blog bias is the basis for what is to be accepted or not. I already know how your pea brain think so I chose to use the contractors who say the same thing as your racial bias rejects. they are ideal in that they were not from the area nor knew the parties involved. that doesn't mean the other witnesses can be discounted out of hand for all your want. Rather it shows how many accounts repudiate Wilson and his lying cop buddies accounts.

And so you had never heard that Wilson did or didn't call for backup or call for Brown to freeze and never thought to consider it.

critical thinking

this speaks to what i was talking about before in you arguing points of fact mindlessly and not understanding how the facts fit into the argument. forest, trees, all that.
    I had heard his radio was knocked off his chest during the struggle in the car so he never called in, but i could not verify it so I never posted it. Again, where did Wilson claim to have called backup?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Her specific account supports Wilson as well.
    The wound was to the back of the upper arm and exited the front. You tell me how that happens if it's not facing away or with your hands up.

He said he had two people in the street and to send backup. He then gets in a fight and shoots a man from his car. He has blood on his shirt and he knows its not his, he's fired two rounds and hit so what does he do when he sees Brown running down the middle of the street away from him? He gets out and chases guns blazing of course.

He doesn't report the shooting and advise his fellow officers he knew were already en route of a dangerous criminal requiring lethal force running down the middle of the street. He doesn't stay in his car get on the loudspeaker and tell him to get on the ground to run him down that way. He doesn't get out of his car and demand that Brown freeze, get down on the ground, or anything like that whatsoever at any point. He just keeps shooting.

You want to pretend that a fat guy sprinted 40 yards with a hole in his hand and then came back on him in a way that was threatening instead of the multiple accounts from the girl in the car, the guy across the street, and the construction guys down the street of him turning around because he got shot screaming "You got me" and "NO!" with his hands up then Wilson filling him full of holes and shuffling back like a military style pop up drill saying nothing.

You cheer him on because he finished him with a head shot though. That was a nice touch.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    The wound was to the back of the upper arm and exited the front. You tell me how that happens if it's not facing away or with your hands up.

He said he had two people in the street and to send backup. He then gets in a fight and shoots a man from his car. He has blood on his shirt and he knows its not his, he's fired two rounds and hit so what does he do when he sees Brown running down the middle of the street away from him? He gets out and chases guns blazing of course.

He doesn't report the shooting and advise his fellow officers he knew were already en route of a dangerous criminal requiring lethal force running down the middle of the street. He doesn't stay in his car get on the loudspeaker and tell him to get on the ground to run him down that way. He doesn't get out of his car and demand that Brown freeze, get down on the ground, or anything like that whatsoever at any point. He just keeps shooting.

You want to pretend that a fat guy sprinted 40 yards with a hole in his hand and then came back on him in a way that was threatening instead of the multiple accounts from the girl in the car, the guy across the street, and the construction guys down the street of him turning around because he got shot screaming "You got me" and "NO!" with his hands up then Wilson filling him full of holes and shuffling back like a military style pop up drill saying nothing.

You cheer him on because he finished him with a head shot though. That was a nice touch.
    Calling him a bad shot was simply false. 9 out of 11 shots is pretty good.

If you're narrative were true it'd be open and shut and the grand jury would have indicted a month ago, especially considering how much that would please the people of Ferguson, Holder, and Obama. What is the hold up?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Calling him a bad shot was simply false. 9 out of 11 shots is pretty good.

If you're narrative were true it'd be open and shut and the grand jury would have indicted a month ago, especially considering how much that would please the people of Ferguson, Holder, and Obama. What is the hold up?
    The prosecutor introduced all the evidence available and it took a month to show them everything. We have no idea what evidence has been shown or the nature of events due to the secrecy inherent in grand jury proceedings, L Ron.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    The prosecutor introduced all the evidence available and it took a month to show them everything. We have no idea what evidence has been shown or the nature of events due to the secrecy inherent in grand jury proceedings, L Ron.
    How will you explain Wilson being no billed after you laid out such an open and shut case against Wilson?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Police: Woman allegedly kills herself with gun bought to prepare for Ferguson unrest

St. Louis (CNN)
    -- A woman appears to have accidentally fatally shot herself in the head with a gun bought to prepare for possible Ferguson-related unrest, according to sources briefed on the police investigation.

The shooting occurred Friday night in downtown St. Louis, the city's Metropolitan Police Department said, in an area dominated by vacant lots beside a football stadium.

The female victim, identified in a police report as Becca Campbell, 26, was a passenger in a car involved in an auto accident. Her 33-year-old boyfriend was driving, the sources told CNN.

The boyfriend, who wasn't identified, told police that the couple had bought a gun because of fears of unrest related to the pending grand jury decision on the shooting of Michael Brown, the sources said.

He told investigators that as they drove late Friday night, the victim waved a gun, jokingly saying the couple were ready for Ferguson, the sources said.

He ducked to get out of the way of the gun and accidentally rear-ended another car. He said the accident caused the gun to go off and she was struck by a bullet in the head, the sources said.

The victim was rushed to a hospital but died.

The investigation is continuing because police want to be sure the story as told by the boyfriend is correct, the sources said. Police are awaiting gun trace results, as part of the ongoing investigation.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/23/us/fer...elf/index.html

wow

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Police: Woman allegedly kills herself with gun bought to prepare for Ferguson unrest

St. Louis (CNN)
    -- A woman appears to have accidentally fatally shot herself in the head with a gun bought to prepare for possible Ferguson-related unrest, according to sources briefed on the police investigation.

The shooting occurred Friday night in downtown St. Louis, the city's Metropolitan Police Department said, in an area dominated by vacant lots beside a football stadium.

The female victim, identified in a police report as Becca Campbell, 26, was a passenger in a car involved in an auto accident. Her 33-year-old boyfriend was driving, the sources told CNN.

The boyfriend, who wasn't identified, told police that the couple had bought a gun because of fears of unrest related to the pending grand jury decision on the shooting of Michael Brown, the sources said.

He told investigators that as they drove late Friday night, the victim waved a gun, jokingly saying the couple were ready for Ferguson, the sources said.

He ducked to get out of the way of the gun and accidentally rear-ended another car. He said the accident caused the gun to go off and she was struck by a bullet in the head, the sources said.

The investigation is continuing because police want to be sure the story as told by the boyfriend is correct, the sources said. Police are awaiting gun trace results, as part of the ongoing investigation.

wow

peaceful black panthers in Ferguson

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0J602N20141122

(Reuters) - Two men suspected of buying explosives they planned to detonate during protests in Ferguson, Missouri, once a grand jury decides the Michael Brown case, were arrested on Friday and charged with federal firearms offenses, a law enforcement official told Reuters.
    Word of the arrests, reported by a number of media outlets Friday, came ahead of the grand jury's widely anticipated decision on whether the white police officer who fatally shot Brown, an unarmed black teenager, should be indicted on criminal charges.
    The Aug. 9 slaying of 18-year-old Brown under disputed cir stances became a flashpoint for U.S. racial tensions, triggering weeks of sometimes violent protests in the St. Louis suburb by demonstrators calling for officer Darren Wilson's arrest.
    He was instead placed on administrative leave, and Ferguson has been bracing for a new wave of protests, especially if the grand jury chooses not to indict Wilson. An announcement was believed to be imminent.
    Against this backdrop of heightened tensions, according to a law enforcement source, two men described as reputed members of a militant group called the New Black Panther Party, were arrested in the St. Louis area in an FBI sting operation.
    As initially reported by CBS News, the men were suspected of acquiring explosives for pipe bombs that they planned to set off during protests in Ferguson, according to the official, who spoke to Reuters on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to publicly discuss the case.
    The official said the two men are the same pair named in a newly unsealed federal indictment returned on Nov. 19 charging Brandon Orlando Baldwin and Olajuwon Davis with purchasing two pistols from a firearms dealer under false pretenses.
    Both men were arraigned on Friday in federal court, the law enforcement source said.
    The FBI and other federal agencies were reported to have stepped up their presence in the St. Louis area in recent days in anticipation of renewed protests after the grand jury's decision in the Brown case is made known.
    An FBI official in St. Louis declined to comment except to say that the two men named in the indictment had been arrested. Officials from the U.S. Attorney's Office for eastern Missouri were not immediately available for comment.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    The new black panthers are a bunch of losers, but they were caught buying 2 handguns.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    The new black panthers are a bunch of losers, but they were caught buying 2 handguns.

I even bolded the pipebomb purchase for you fam. smh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Sigh.... cbs later redacted the pipe bomb part. It's not true.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I'll post the lank after the game

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Sigh.... cbs later redacted the pipe bomb part. It's not true.

I'll wait for the Reuters redaction

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I'll wait for the Reuters redaction
    did you not read ya own post, fam??? you even bolded the part that says cbs reported the story first smh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors

St. Louis (CNN)

wow

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Officer Darren Wilson, the cop who shot dead unarmed teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri in August, has quietly gotten married.

The 28-year-old officer, who hasn't been seen in public since the shooting, visited a St Louis County office last month to apply for a marriage license.

Wilson then married Officer Barbara Spradling, 37, several days later on October 24 in front of his lawyer, Greg Kloeppel, and Judge Christopher B Graville, in Clayton, Missouri.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3K0rGOcbD
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    When is Anonymous targeting the looters?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    TSA ..who charges a guy with a gun while he's being shot at? Don't get intellectually dishonest with me now..admit you're wrong and stop trying to deflect for the POS cop
    Mike Brown.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Now that we know what evidence was shown and have read the witness testimonies your thoughts?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    As they said in the OP, several chapters of the KKK were threatening to use force against protesters in Ferguson.
    Being that the KKK did nothing, I wonder if Anon will do the right thing and release the information of those responsible for doing actual damage to Ferguson, including the murder of young man who didn't stick with the hands up narrative.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Black Racist Group Plotted Bombing, Assassination but Charged with Gun Crime

"the Justice Department so far has limited its prosecution of the group to an indictment of two members on minor gun charges. The soft treatment for activities that normally would have brought federal terrorism charges appears to be part of efforts by Attorney General Eric Holder and the Justice Department to “go soft” on the racist group."

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...ith-gun-crime/

Thread Information