Did he really think that ass Goodell would do anything other than throw him under the bus? He was never going to get back to playing football this season, if he had actually muscled his way into a "not guilty" then Goodell wouldn't be able to label him a child abuser.

getting outsmarted by this

and Peterson for making Sportscenter suck 10 times worse for the next couple days. Now Longhorn Network is my background noise

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    We see so many of these guys that if not for their athetic ability would be stacking boxes in a Walmart warehouse somewhere. How could anyone think they were going to be playing football again this season over a situation like that? You do not mess with kids, animals and women in this society. You do and are in a high profile occupation you will be made an example of. A message will be sent at your expense.

I was stunned to see he actually thought he had any chance at all of playing football in 2014, it was so obvious that wasn't going to happen.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Well, he brought it upon himself--though he was given a slap on the wrist. The NFL is on a crusade to polish its tarnished image by dropping the hammer on s.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Well, he brought it upon himself--though he was given a slap on the wrist. The NFL is on a crusade to polish its tarnished image by dropping the hammer on s.
    Do you really think anyone cares about race anymore in pro sports? We have a black president.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Do you really think anyone cares about race anymore in pro sports? We have a black president.
    Shut up. I used s in its slang term.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Shut up. I used s in its slang term.
    My point was none of that matters ....at all...anymore in pro sports. We are way past that. ...black coachs, what does that tell us?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My point was none of that matters ....at all...anymore in pro sports. We are way past that. ...black coachs, what does that tell us?
    black kickers.

white running backs.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    raiders have a black punter

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    raiders have a black punter
    Reggie Roby was a great punter for the Dolphins. Then there was that Nigerian FG kicker with the Buc's if I can remember his name, Donald something.

We see lots of black kickers at those HBCU schools.

Thread Information