Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That's the point, old got. Everyone has a few threads they don't get many responses to. That's what makes your "find a thread" responses so dumb. If I don't get many responses it's fine with me. I don't give a . You obviously care a lot...seeings how you bumped your own thread just the other day because no one wanted to talk to you.

It must bother you quite a bit to see all those threads that no one gave a damn about.

That's the point, old got. Everyone has a few threads they don't get many responses to. That's what makes your "find a thread" responses so dumb. If I don't get many responses it's fine with me. I don't give a . You obviously care a lot...seeings how you bumped your own thread just the other day because no one wanted to talk to you.

It must bother you quite a bit to see all those threads that no one gave a damn about.
    Why do I mean so much to you little guy is what I want to know? I've had as much success doing this messgeboard thing as anyone else and I get read more than anyone. And....have more leechs/leg humpers like you following me around than anyone else.

Nobody gives a about you got...until...you latch onto their leg and start humping.

You have a real bad bad case of Avanteitist little man, I do wish you'd take something for it, ok?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Message board "success"

Message board "success"
    Dumb leg humper still leeching off me

...it all, if.....they don't have any injuries to key personal.

Oregon simply has your basic Pac10 (yep..Pac10) defense.

FSU hasn't seen anything like Bama since Auburn and they should have lost that game.

Obviously MSU can't beat them.

Those Big12 teams are too small/not physical enought.

We do need to see Alabama vs FSU, yep....the defending champ defending the belt.

We'd see....Alabama 32-FSU 21. Somewhere in the middle of the third quarter it would look like Winston is going to do it again, then.......nay!!!

When was the last time we saw two white pocket passers play for the National le?

And, I'm a USC/Pac12 fan....ok?
    at the below comment.

I have no problem saying....10-0 heading into UCLA/ND. But, there will be that game where it's just not your day, so...9-1..???
    Didn't you also predict/overrate USC being back as National Championship contenders this season, tbh? You also said the Seahawks are much stronger than last year, and I have yet to see that.

at the below comment.

Didn't you also predict/overrate USC being back as National Championship contenders this season, tbh? You also said the Seahawks are much stronger than last year, and I have yet to see that.
    Well let's see they came out flat vs BC so there's that...not their day...and if ya paid attention you'd know how they lost the other two. Could easily be 10-1.

Where did I say the Seahawks would be ....much stronger...in 2014?

I also said...

Those Mississippi schools will be in the mix in 2014.

Nick Chubb can play.

James Conner is a stud.

So get it right.

Well let's see they came out flat vs BC so there's that...not their day...and if ya paid attention you'd know how they lost the other two. Could easily be 10-1.

Where did I say the Seahawks would be ....much stronger...in 2014?

I also said...

Those Mississippi schools will be in the mix in 2014.

Nick Chubb can play.

James Conner is a stud.

So get it right.
    The Fat who likes molesting children and making excuses after excuses for USC year after year. How about they aren't that good and have not been relevant since Vince Young pushed their in, tbh?

The Fat who likes molesting children and making excuses after excuses for USC year after year. How about they aren't that good and have not been relevant since Vince Young pushed their in, tbh?
    The dumb who is too stupid to know there were no children in any of those bars over there. The idiot too stupid to know that Texas was given a td when it was very very clear Young was down. The tv guys...."his knee was down, what they didn;'t see it, this isn't right".

Hey stupid how would Texas do right now vs USC?

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Avante with the curse goods. nice.

Avante with the curse goods. nice.
    Who have I ever cursed, it wasn't...

Nick Chubb
    Mississippi schools
    Tereek Hill
    James Conner

...who?

How obvious was this tonight?

Saban....ok are you guys done jacking around now? How about getting serious...ok?

Who can beat these guys?

Post Count
    How obvious was this tonight?

Saban....ok are you guys done jacking around now? How about getting serious...ok?

Who can beat these guys?
    Oregon. But they're the only ones. Bama struggles against those type of offenses.

Oregon. But they're the only ones. Bama struggles against those type of offenses.
    Oregon is so far inferior to Bama on defense it's ridiculous. That will be the difference if they were to meet up.

Post Count
    Oregon is so far inferior to Bama on defense it's ridiculous. That will be the difference if they were to meet up.
    But Bama's defense always struggles against the hurry-up spread offenses and Oregon does it better than anyone else. Plus Oregon's defense is being underrated. They play a lot of explosive offenses and hold up very well overall.

But Bama's defense always struggles against the hurry-up spread offenses and Oregon does it better than anyone else. Plus Oregon's defense is being underrated. They play a lot of explosive offenses and hold up very well overall.
    Check it out. The difference on defense is dramatic. Look at rush defense which is the most important stat in all of football.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...sition/defense

Bama should win it all this year, they are the best team in the Country IMO. They usually lose that one game and then wake up and win out and then make the le game. I think they would smash FSU this year, very overrated team and should have lost 3 or 4 games this year but had a rabbits foot up their ass it seems since the BCS le game last year, they are not great but seem to get luck on their side and just win.

Bama should win it all this year, they are the best team in the Country IMO. They usually lose that one game and then wake up and win out and then make the le game. I think they would smash FSU this year, very overrated team and should have lost 3 or 4 games this year but had a rabbits foot up their ass it seems since the BCS le game last year, they are not great but seem to get luck on their side and just win.
    There is a reason at no time this season did Marshall with their undefeated season get any respect, yep, it's....they don't play anyone. Well we see that among the five power conferences also. Any team that wins the SEC has traveled the hardest road there is in NCAA footbalL. So they are battle tested unlike any other conference champ.

, we could have seen a final four without an SEC team, that's not because those teams aren't good it would be because those teams are good. Hard to go undefeated/lose one in the SEC.

What seperates the SEC from everyone else is team speed /size with speed.

FSU would get destroyed,

Bama would be favored by at least 7.5 vs any team in the nation at a neutral site next weekend.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-30-2014 at 01:30 AM.

Post Count
    I disagree Avante. Alabama has been very ordinary on the road all season even against much lesser compe ion. Their offense doesn't travel well. The refs bailed them out against LSU. A healthy Ole Miss team dominated them in the 2nd half, they survived against Arkansas by one point, and their pass defense was shredded against West Virginia.

Oregon dominated the 2nd best conference in the country and the PAc-12 is clearly the 2nd best. No question about it. And Oregon dominated on the road as well, something Alabama couldn't do in the conference. And don't look at total yardage when looking at defensive rankings. Look at points per possession. Oregon allows a lot of yards since they play at such a fast pace, but they don't allow that many points and that is against Pac-12 offenses.

I disagree Avante. Alabama has been very ordinary on the road all season even against much lesser compe ion. Their offense doesn't travel well. The refs bailed them out against LSU. A healthy Ole Miss team dominated them in the 2nd half, they survived against Arkansas by one point, and their pass defense was shredded against West Virginia.

Oregon dominated the 2nd best conference in the country and the PAc-12 is clearly the 2nd best. No question about it. And Oregon dominated on the road as well, something Alabama couldn't do in the conference. And don't look at total yardage when looking at defensive rankings. Look at points per possession. Oregon allows a lot of yards since they play at such a fast pace, but they don't allow that many points and that is against Pac-12 offenses.
    The bottom line is this....

There is only one Pac12 defense in the top 50 in the NCAA, that would be Stanford. So what is Oregon facing? A whole other level of defense than what Bama is in against.

All football is about defense. Just ask the Seahawks, 85 Bears, the Ravens.

I don't think enought is being made out of how we will eventually see a final 4 without an SEC team there. Just a matter of time to where no team in the conference hasn't lost at least two games. While a "good" ACC team is undefeated because they aren't in tough week in and week out like we see in the SEC. Yep, it will then be broke and need fixing.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Bama pass defense flat out sucks.

Did anyone notice if Saban went ape on himself for having safeties that can't get there and hanging corners out to dry against superior wide outs?

They have not improved. That West Virginia shredding still does not lie.
    Saban needs to move Bama into the old Big 10, his dyed hair is chaotic frazzled, and Lane Kiffin is actually standing on the same side of the field. He can't take this spread stuff, too many injuries. He needs those concussive LSU games to keep him sane; Games where QBs don't matter.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't think enought is being made out of how we will eventually see a final 4 without an SEC team there. Just a matter of time to where no team in the conference hasn't lost at least two games. While a "good" ACC team is undefeated because they aren't in tough week in and week out like we see in the SEC. Yep, it will then be broke and need fixing.
    Oh yes, that SEC got us Missouri in the final game.
    So tough, UT could have won the East.

You look at Missouri's schedule and tell me how tough that was. EVERY Big 12 team had a tougher schedule. Now they are a fortunate Alabama game away from being SEC champs. Sure thing... Just forget about the east.

Oh yes, that SEC got us Missouri in the final game.
    So tough, UT could have won the East.

You look at Missouri's schedule and tell me how tough that was. EVERY Big 12 team had a tougher schedule. Now they are a fortunate Alabama game away from being SEC champs. Sure thing... Just forget about the east.
    Like I have mentioned I'm an USC fan, a Pac12 fan, look at you.......not just a bit..."THE BIG12 YES YES YES AND YES!!!!!!"....hahahaha!!!!!!!

So tell how come we haven't seen a Big12 team in the final 4 ...yet?

Give it up guy, there is nobody who really knows the college game (and I could take you to school talking Big12/SWC/Big8) who thinks the Big12 is all that. Texas???.,...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This....I'm a fan of....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a Niner/USC fan. both are sucking right now, ok? Keep it real people, ok?

So many of you are totally out there/unrealistic simply because you like a team/conference, let that go, deal with reality....ok?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Like I have mentioned I'm an USC fan, a Pac12 fan, look at you.......not just a bit..."THE BIG12 YES YES YES AND YES!!!!!!"....hahahaha!!!!!!!

So tell how come we haven't seen a Big12 team in the final 4 ...yet?

Give it up guy, there is nobody who really knows the college game (and I could take you to school talking Big12/SWC/Big8) who thinks the Big12 is all that. Texas???.,...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't care if you are a fan of Boise State, big guy, it has no relevance to the fact you are an idiot.

Tell me with conviction you think Missouri had an eatem up schedule like you have already claimed.
    The SEC can have the best overall conference (which I also believe) without having a top 4 team, it is possible.
    And yes Texas, as bad as they are, would have had a legitimate shot at winning the SEC east with Missouri's schedule.

I don't want to be taken to school by you seeing as you already raped a 16 year old girl, I would have to kill you on the way there. Is that really true, big fella?

Thread Information