Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    There's a real good chance TCU won't even make the final 4.
    Is the bet already over?

My Team
    TCU Horned Frogs
    Post Count
    Bama will win by 40 plus.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yeah I don't know if that means I have to ban myself since the bet can't even be made...

Yeah I don't know if that means I have to ban myself since the bet can't even be made...
    Nay, forget about it. The fun was watching TCU in action.

But.....how about not..."well they could have"...ok?

I have Alabama winning it all, who disagrees and who do you have?

Any team that comes out of the SEC will be more battle tested than anyone else. Also take into consideration this is old hat for Bama. Used to the big show.

Remember that Avante curse, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait until Nick Cubb, Tyreek Hill, James Conner, MSU/Ole Miss, Derrick Henry hear about it.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-08-2014 at 02:01 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Alabama is an average team playing a very ty playoff imo. TCU had the best chance of beating them.

Alabama is an average team playing a very ty playoff imo. TCU had the best chance of beating them.
    Bama would be favored by 10 points for a reason. You're not much for reality are ya? TCU would stand no chance of any kind vs Bama. it would get ugly.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Get your ass in here Thread
    It's a stroke of grand fortune for Alabama to find OSU there instead of Florida State. I just can't see Oregon beating FS so we'll end up there anyway, but, perhaps by then an injury will befall them. FS ain't to be ed with.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Bama would be favored by 10 points for a reason. You're not much for reality are ya? TCU would stand no chance of any kind vs Bama. it would get ugly.

Reality is Bama being dominated by a middle of the pack Big XII team last year. Reality? HA!

Reality is Bama being dominated by a middle of the pack Big XII team last year. Reality? HA!
    Ya mean that 10-2 Oklahoma team? Middle of the pack...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why ignore 2008 when a 12-1 Oklahoma team lost to Florida 24-14?

Oklahoma lost to Boise State. USC killed them 55-19 and it wasn't that close.

This 2014 Alabama team will win the le and would crush any Big12 team in 2014. It would be over by halftime.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ya mean that 10-2 Oklahoma team? Middle of the pack...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why ignore 2008 when a 12-1 Oklahoma team lost to Florida 24-14?

Oklahoma lost to Boise State. USC killed them 55-19 and it wasn't that close.

This 2014 Alabama team will win the le and would crush any Big12 team in 2014. It would be over by halftime.

OK slick that was last year. Got it?

Rosters are mostly the same. Can that get through your thick skull?

Good.

OK slick that was last year. Got it?

Rosters are mostly the same. Can that get through your thick skull?

Good.
    A thick skull says dumb things like..."middle of the pack"...when talking about a 10-2 team.

Give it up shorty, there is a good reason there are no Big12 teams in this, live with it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A thick skull says dumb things like..."middle of the pack"...when talking about a 10-2 team.

Give it up shorty, there is a good reason there are no Big12 teams in this, live with it.

Sounds like you gave up there little man. Good to admit your defeat. You know BIG XII is supreme and SEC is scurred.

Sounds like you gave up there little man. Good to admit your defeat. You know BIG XII is supreme and SEC is scurred.
    The SEC wins another national le,while the BIG12 is in the WHO CARES BOWL.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The SEC wins another national le,while the BIG12 is in the WHO CARES BOWL.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woaaaaaahahahaha there midget. Ain't nobody said the natty has even been played yet.

Woaaaaaahahahaha there midget. Ain't nobody said the natty has even been played yet.
    So tell me what bowls are Baylor and TCU in? Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

, they should at least have a bowl for the two...also ran.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-09-2014 at 08:54 PM.

Ok, if you don't pick who you thinks wins it all don't run your mouth if Bama loses, ok? Too many of you do that. Give out an opinion...BEFORE...the games, ok?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    So tell me what bowls are Baylor and TCU in? Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Better bowls than USC is in, that's for sure.

Old got

Better bowls than USC is in, that's for sure.

Old got
    You haven't figure out my now I'm not much into..."my team is the best". Both the Niners/USC have done as much as anyone in the NFL/NCAA. It's not going to happen every season, we all know that. You look at the big picture, ok?

Damn this guy is dumb, wow~~~~~~~

Post Count
    I guess Bama is the favorite, but they will have tough games against Ohio State and Oregon. Oregon blew out teams in the 2nd best conference in America. They're no joke and they've been more impressive than Bama lately. Saban's defense always struggles against the hurry up spread offenses and he's facing the best in Oregon.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    I guess Bama is the favorite, but they will have tough games against Ohio State and Oregon. Oregon blew out teams in the 2nd best conference in America. They're no joke and they've been more impressive than Bama lately. Saban's defense always struggles against the hurry up spread offenses and he's facing the best in Oregon.
    I agree with you that Bama will play both OSU and Oregon.....but aren't we counting out FSU a little early? I think they've got a uva chance against Oregon. I don't think they'll win the game but if they did I wouldn't be shocked. I doubted those guys for about 5-6 games this year and they've proved me wrong every time.

I just don't like the fact that they have to travel to the Rose Bowl. It will be a home game for Oregon basically. But ...that's no excuse.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Bama is winning it all this year, unfortunately.

Oregon's speed-oriented spread offense doesn't match up well with their smash-mouth brand of football. They'll just overpower Oregon's undersized D-Line with their NFL-caliber big hogs up front. And Blake Sims has looked pretty good as of late tbh. Making plays with his legs and his arm.

I wish it wasn't so cause I'm tired of Bama, but it's going to happen, tbh.
    Last edited by BatManu20; 12-11-2014 at 09:30 PM.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    Florida Gators
    Post Count
    Bama is winning it all this year, unfortunately.

Oregon's speed-oriented spread offense doesn't match up well with their smash-mouth brand of football. They'll just overpower Oregon's undersized D-Line with their NFL-caliber big hogs up front. And Blake Sims has looked pretty good as of late tbh. Making plays with his legs and his feet.

I wish it wasn't so cause I'm tired of Bama, but it's going to happen, tbh.
    Yeah...Bama vs. Oregon for the le. Tide by 10.

So who has another school besides Bama winning it all? Nice to know....before...the games.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Any team other than OSU can win this thing. If TCU was in, it would be wild. TCU had the D to win.

Thread Information