Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Any team other than OSU can win this thing. If TCU was in, it would be wild. TCU had the D to win.
    Why not wait and see how they do vs Ole Miss, ok?

My Team
    UCLA Bruins
    Post Count
    Interested in seeing if teams are going to be able to stop Amari Cooper in these big games. Keeping my eye on him as a potential Raiders draft pick

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Any team other than OSU can win this thing. If TCU was in, it would be wild. TCU had the D to win.
    & just thank Christ they ain't.

If we can't end OSU we deserve everything we get.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Oh it will be such a let down TCU will lay down like Bama did with OU last season.

Thats the SEC line of argument.
    TCU would have been better in this spot.
    Nationally OSU is much more compelling which is part of the reason TCU fell 3 places.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    & just thank Christ they ain't.
    Dont take it so seriously.
    Bama fans thanking Christ they don't face TCU...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    in' Avante with the goods, tbh..

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    eat old man

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    25k posts and "enjoying vacation" with timmy2zo when the hits the fan

I was on the fence about Avante. Now I'm in the hater camp. What a pussy

My Team
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Post Count
    Was wondering what was up with Avante and his above average (for him) record betting on NFL games. Turns out he was putting his powers to work for this gem.

Props

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Was wondering what was up with Avante and his above average (for him) record betting on NFL games.
    He was posting Mason's picks this year.

My Team
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Post Count
    Oh. Welp...Avante, ladies and gentlemen!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How obvious was this tonight?

Saban....ok are you guys done jacking around now? How about getting serious...ok?

Who can beat these guys?
    Oregon is so far inferior to Bama on defense it's ridiculous. That will be the difference if they were to meet up.
    What are you looking at when it comes to TCU? You really think they can physically hang with Alabama?
    I have Alabama winning it all, who disagrees and who do you have?

Any team that comes out of the SEC will be more battle tested than anyone else. Also take into consideration this is old hat for Bama. Used to the big show.

Remember that Avante curse, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait until Nick Cubb, Tyreek Hill, James Conner, MSU/Ole Miss, Derrick Henry hear about it.
    Bama would be favored by 10 points for a reason. You're not much for reality are ya? TCU would stand no chance of any kind vs Bama. it would get ugly.
    Ya mean that 10-2 Oklahoma team? Middle of the pack...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why ignore 2008 when a 12-1 Oklahoma team lost to Florida 24-14?

Oklahoma lost to Boise State. USC killed them 55-19 and it wasn't that close.

This 2014 Alabama team will win the le and would crush any Big12 team in 2014. It would be over by halftime.
    The SEC wins another national le,while the BIG12 is in the WHO CARES BOWL.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Old got

25k posts and "enjoying vacation" with timmy2zo when the hits the fan

I was on the fence about Avante. Now I'm in the hater camp. What a pussy
    Don't be bitter because Baylor proved they didn't belong.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Remember that Avante curse, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait until Nick Cubb, Tyreek Hill, James Conner, MSU/Ole Miss, Derrick Henry hear about it.

Notice how I give legit opinions and you just tag along?

I don't like making $$$$ for strangers. But.....decided to show off a little this season. Those who played my picks won over $1300 here, those who played my picks else where won a $1000.

I got nothing from them.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Notice how I give legit opinions and you just tag along?
    Notice how you were wrong as usual and cursed Bama?

Notice how you were wrong as usual and cursed Bama?
    Ya mean like I was about....

Nick Chubb
    Russell Wilson
    Tyreek Hill
    James Conner
    Terrance West
    Mississippi schools in the mix for a change
    63-48 plus over $1300

Do you ever get anything right?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ok.

Now what?

And when you make your bets make them AFTER the game is over.
    This board involves some prognostication just in case you failed to notice.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    in' Avante with the goods, tbh..
    The good refuse, tbh...

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Ya mean like I was about....

Nick Chubb
    Russell Wilson
    Tyreek Hill
    James Conner
    Terrance West
    Mississippi schools in the mix for a change
    63-48 plus over $1300

Do you ever get anything right?
    "i was right about Nick Chubb! Chubbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information