Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    ...it all, if.....they don't have any injuries to key personal.

Oregon simply has your basic Pac10 (yep..Pac10) defense.

FSU hasn't seen anything like Bama since Auburn and they should have lost that game.

Obviously MSU can't beat them.

Those Big12 teams are too small/not physical enought.

We do need to see Alabama vs FSU, yep....the defending champ defending the belt.

We'd see....Alabama 32-FSU 21. Somewhere in the middle of the third quarter it would look like Winston is going to do it again, then.......nay!!!

When was the last time we saw two white pocket passers play for the National le?

And, I'm a USC/Pac12 fan....ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 11-18-2014 at 07:48 PM.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    Duke Blue Devils
    Post Count
    Winston vs Sims is too large a mismatch but Saban could always pull off a 1 game miracle with his secondary. The offensive line/rushing attack is not of the same caliber as previous Alabama seasons.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Bama = fcked

I'll wager 90 days self bannishment on it, you got balls little man or just a big mouth? I got Bama you have the field....deal?

Now watch this little coward back peddle.

Winston vs Sims is too large a mismatch but Saban could always pull off a 1 game miracle with his secondary. The offensive line/rushing attack is not of the same caliber as previous Alabama seasons.
    FSU can't pull their...ho hum, ok ok lets play now...vs Bama.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    I'll wager 90 days self bannishment on it, you got balls little man or just a big mouth? I got Bama you have the field....deal?

That's a bet I would take if I was CN. Alabama's QB plays totally different at home vs on the road/neutral field.

That's a bet I would take if I was CN. Alabama's QB plays totally different at home vs on the road/neutral field.
    Everyone plays better at home. The bottom line is that Bama simply has too many quality athletes.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    Everyone plays better at home. The bottom line is that Bama simply has too many quality athletes.
    I understand that "everyone plays better at home." But, it's night and day difference with him....

Maybe one day soon Florida State will get the rabbits foot out of their ass, they have dodged so many bullets it's crazy.

I understand that "everyone plays better at home." But, it's night and day difference with him....
    Well when ya take into consideration they played...

road
    road
    home
    road
    road

...it only makes sense.

Maybe one day soon Florida State will get the rabbits foot out of their ass, they have dodged so many bullets it's crazy.
    Does BC have any chance at all?

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    Duke Blue Devils
    Post Count
    Their head to head history is blowout or close game. Nothing in between

Their head to head history is blowout or close game. Nothing in between
    Last season BC lost at home 34-48, now at FSU, doesn't look good.

Doubt it man.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Well you are going to be gone for good when the Seahawks don't get a post season win this year...so this bet really won't matter.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Well you are going to be gone for good when the Seahawks don't get a post season win this year...so this bet really won't matter.
    Don't tell me you think he won't welch on that

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    No bet with Avante is worth taking because he is a known welcher and liar.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Don't tell me you think he won't welch on that
    Oh I know he will...I'm just going to keep reminding him so he'll get plenty of flung at him from all directions when he does.

Since I'm already a known welcher I might as well stay one....huh? I have nothing to lose...right?

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Since I'm already a known welcher I might as well stay one....huh? I have nothing to lose...right?
    Fine by me, just don't expect anyone to bet with you, since you'll just welch if you lose.

Fine by me, just don't expect anyone to bet with you, since you'll just welch if you lose.
    I'll probably just start leeching off others, following them around, seems to work for you.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I can see why ya follow me around...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232828

....that's sad little guy.

That coming from a guy with a ton of 2-3 repond threads just this year, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information