Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You talked about all of this dozens of times before.

Doesn't change the fact you did nothing after high school so stop trying to include yourself with people who did.

They are better than you.
    I've never talked about this in depth before so why lie? And when it comes to football and track none of those I mentioned did it better...ok?

You work way too hard at always trying to belittle everyone you come in contact with, what's with that? Why this big need to be a huge -head?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I've never talked about this in depth before so why lie?
    Sure you have.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I gave you a chance tonight out of boredom. I wanted to see if you were still as ed up as ya were. Yep, just a jerk and a waste of time.

Here's how this is going go shorty, you want to talk with me I need to see ...YOU..actually do something on your own, yep post a thread, this...'I'm going to follow everryone around playing critic while I don't do "...sucks.

So let;s see something out of you besides the top of your head as you hump away.....got it? I'm done with you until I see that thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I gave you a chance tonight out of boredom. I wanted to see if you were still as ed up as ya were. Yep, just a jerk and a waste of time.

Here's how this is going go shorty, you want to talk with me I need to see ...YOU..actually do something on your own, yep post a thread, this...'I'm going to follow everryone around playing critic while I don't do "...sucks.

So let;s see something out of you besides the top of your head as you hump away.....got it? I'm done with you until I see that thread.
    Eh, you'll talk with me again.

You can't help it.

You'll end up making lists and posting videos and saying how you played flag football that one time with a bunch of old guys and got paid for insurance renewals.

And how you want to be black.

You couldn't stop yourself if you tried.

Then you'll get pissy when you find out I've just been trolling you, call me a freak and vow to never speak with me again, etc.

Circle of life.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm watching Sportscenter when thy start talking about the Yale vs Harvard game. They elect but one captain for a season, well this year for the first time in history both captains will be black. We need to know this.

That's why we will always have racism.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    I'm watching Sportscenter when thy start talking about the Yale vs Harvard game. They elect but one captain for a season, well this year for the first time in history both captains will be black. We need to know this.

Get the outta here with that affirmative action token black bull . Chances are he wouldn't even quality to attend the school if not for his skin color. Counting down the days til Putin high steps into the ghetto paradise formerly known as USA and liberates White Americans.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Both those black guys are better than you.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You're always going on and on about the superiority of black football players, Avante. Well, I can count on one hand the number of all-black inner-city schools that have won state championships in Ohio and still have fingers left over. Cleveland Glenville has been cranking out great athletes for years and has never won a state le in football. Whereas a ton of all-white schools have won les. What's your explanation for that?

true. that's like southlake carroll in texas.

when I played high school football the coaches would start kids or bump kids up to varsity for the sole reason that they were black. no lie. they could have been the slowest, most uncoordinated kids on the team, but they were started regardless. and we'd win only one game every year. then they would all get scholarships to play college ball for some ed reason. i'd never hear from them again though.
    Last edited by The Reckoning; 11-21-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Get the outta here with that affirmative action token black bull . Chances are he wouldn't even quality to attend the school if not for his skin color. Counting down the days til Putin high steps into the ghetto paradise formerly known as USA and liberates White Americans.
    Little man....THE IVY LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    true. that's like southlake carroll in texas.

when I played high school football the coaches would start kids or bump kids up to varsity for the sole reason that they were black. no lie. they could have been the slowest, most uncoordinated kids on the team, but they were started regardless. and we'd win only one game every year. then they would all get scholarships to play college ball for some ed reason. i'd never hear from them again though.
    The Cleveland Senate League (Glenville's league) is probably the weakest conference in the state of Ohio with the exception of Glenville. The only all-black inner-city school I can think of that has won a state le in football is Akron Buchtel (the school in LeBron's old neighborhood) which won a couple in the late '80s. There may be others, but not many. And those Buchtel teams had a hard-assed, disciplinarian white coach.

By and large, those schools have great athletes but very little structure, very little discipline and no kicking game whatsoever. They usually have lousy facilities and a lot of negative external factors too, so it isn't all on the kids by any means. Still, it kind of contradicts what seems to be Avante's way of thinking, that all you have to do is roll out a bunch of black players and you'll dominate. Doesn't happen that way.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Cleveland Senate League (Glenville's league) is probably the weakest conference in the state of Ohio with the exception of Glenville. The only all-black inner-city school I can think of that has won a state le in football is Akron Buchtel (the school in LeBron's old neighborhood) which won a couple in the late '80s. There may be others, but not many. And those Buchtel teams had a hard-assed, disciplinarian white coach.

By and large, those schools have great athletes but very little structure, very little discipline and no kicking game whatsoever. They usually have lousy facilities and a lot of negative external factors too, so it isn't all on the kids by any means. Still, it kind of contradicts what seems to be Avante's way of thinking, that all you have to do is roll out a bunch of black players and you'll dominate. Doesn't happen that way.
    How about some reality, ok?

Why is it those HBCU schools can't compete with anyone other than themselves if it was just about.......rolling out a bunch of black players?

The bottom line is when....everything is equal....those teams with big fast talentd black athletes will dominate. That's why the SEC is what it is, they have more big fast talented black athletes than any other confrerence.

There is absolutely no doubt that this....size with speed...thing is mostly seen in black athletes. If we see a big white back he's a thumper like a Mike Alstott or a John Riggins, there are no 230 pound white cats like a Herschel Waler, Marcus Dupree or Bo Jackson. What white receivers compares to a Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss or Terrell Owens when it comes to size with speed?

In track it's totally ridiculous. The fastest white American ever was Drakes Kevin Little he ran a 10.13 which is the fastest time ever ran by a white American. No less than a half dozen black...high schoolers....have ran faster than that. The last white to run on a USA Olympic 4x1 team was Dartmouths Gerry Ashworh in....1964!!!

Where would NCAA/NFL football be without the black athlete, yep......slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    How about some reality, ok?

Why is it those HBCU schools can't compete with anyone other than themselves if it was just about.......rolling out a bunch of black players?

The bottom line is when....everything is equal....those teams with big fast talentd black athletes will dominate. That's why the SEC is what it is, they have more big fast talented black athletes than any other confrerence.

There is absolutely no doubt that thus....size with speed...thing is mostly seen in black athletes. If we see a big white back he's a thumper like a Mike Alstott or a John Riggins, there are 230 pound white cats like a Herschel Waler, Marcus Dupree or Bo Jackson. What white receivers compares to a Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss or Terrell Owens when it comes to size with speed?

In track it's totally ridiculous. The fastest white American ever was Drakes Kevin Little he ran a 10.13 which isd the fastest time ever ran by a white American. No less than a half dozen black...high schoolers....have ran faster than that. The last white to run on a USA Olympic 4x1 team was Dartmouths Gerry Ashworh in....1964!!!

Where would NCAA/NFL football ne without the black athlete, yep......slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SEC = Best coaching, facilities and fans

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SEC = Best coaching, facilities and fans
    Do you know anything at all about the southern region of the USA?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Only Jamaica can rival the SEC when it comes to speed.

All Time SEC 100m

lane

1.Calvin Smith Alabama... former world record holder
    2.Stanley Floyd Auburn....ranked number one in the world
    3.Tyson Gay Arkansas...the American record holder
    4.Justin Gatlin Tennesee....2008 Olympic Champion/current number one in the world
    5.Richard Thompson LSU...Olympic silver medalist
    6.John Capel Florida...ranked number one in the world
    7.Dennis Mitc Florida...ranked number one in the world
    8.Harvey Glance Auburn...former world record holder

Now add these sub10.00 sprinters

Wallace Spearmon Arkansas
    Marc Burns Auburn
    Bernard Williams Florida
    Steve Mulliings MSU
    Coby Miller Auburn
    Leonard Scott Tennessee
    Harry Adams Auburn

Totally amazing!

Sub10.00 sprinters out of the Middle East...0.
    sub10.00 sprinters out of Asia...0
    Sub10.00 sprinters out of white Europe...1

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Only Jamaica can rival the SEC when it comes to speed.

All Time SEC 100m

lane

1.Calvin Smith Alabama... former world record holder
    2.Stanley Floyd Auburn....ranked number one in the world
    3.Tyson Gay Arkansas...the American record holder
    4.Justin Gatlin Tennesee....2008 Olympic Champion/current number one in the world
    5.Richard Thompson LSU...Olympic silver medalist
    6.John Capel Florida...ranked number one in the world
    7.Dennis Mitc Florida...ranked number one in the world
    8.Harvey Glance Auburn...former world record holder

Now add these sub10.00 sprinters

Wallace Spearmon Arkansas
    Marc Burns Auburn
    Bernard Williams Florida
    Steve Mulliings MSU
    Coby Miller Auburn
    Leonard Scott Tennessee
    Harry Adams Auburn

Totally amazing!

Sub10.00 sprinters out of the Middle East...0.
    sub10.00 sprinters out of Asia...0
    Sub10.00 sprinters out of white Europe...1
    Genetics. While blacks ran around living in hutts, the rest of the World was discovering and inventing. Now we still sit and watch as they still run around living in ghettos.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Genetics. While blacks ran around living in hutts, the rest of the World was discovering and inventing. Now we still sit and watch as they still run around living in ghettos.
    So how come we had these world class white sprinters?

Charley Paddock..1920 Olympic 100m gold USA/world record holder
    George Simpson
    Ben Vaughn
    Dave Sime
    Bill Woodhouse
    Fred Kuller
    Valery Borzov...1972 Olympic 100m gold USSR
    Allan Wells...1980 Olympic 100m gold GB
    Harold Abrahams...1924 Olympic 100m gold GB
    Perrin Walker
    Eric Liddell
    Gerry Ashworth
    Mark Lutz
    Larry Questad
    Darel Newman
    Percy Williams...1928 Olympic 100m gold Canada
    Jackson Sholtz
    Thane Baker
    Dean Smith
    Bobby Morrow...1956 Olympic 100m gold
    Armin Hary....1960 Olympic 100m gold/world record holder
    Christophe LeMaitre
    Kevin Little
    Doug Hawken
    Jerry Bright
    Frank Wykoff..world record holder
    Payton Jordan
    Dusty Stamer
    John Roderick
    Mel Patton...1948 Olympic 200m gold
    Mike Agostini
    Hal Davis
    Tom Jones
    Marty Glickman
    Sam Stroller
    Jim Farmer
    Lindy Remigino....1952 Olympic 100m gold

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Give me the white/Asian equivalent to...

baseball...Willie Mays, Jackie Robinson, Josh Gibson, Hank Aaron, Bob Gibson
    track...Jesse Owens, Carl Lewis, Usain Bolt, David Rudisha, Michael Johnson
    football...Jim Brown, Jerry Rice, Lawrence Taylor, Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders
    basketball...Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Kobe Bryant
    boxing....Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, "The Brown Bomber" Joe Louis, "Iron" Mike Tyson, "Marvelous" Marvin Hagler

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Give me the white/Asian equivalent to...

baseball...Willie Mays, Jackie Robinson, Josh Gibson, Hank Aaron, Bob Gibson
    track...Jesse Owens, Carl Lewis, Usain Bolt, David Rudisha, Michael Johnson
    football...Jim Brown, Jerry Rice, Lawrence Taylor, Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders
    basketball...Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Kobe Bryant
    boxing....Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, "The Brown Bomber" Joe Louis, "Iron" Mike Tyson, "Marvelous" Marvin Hagler
    Baseball: Most of the All Time greats and Current greats
    Track: Paavo Nurmi, Irena Szewinska, Fanny Blankers-Koen, Paavo Nurmi, Bob Mathias
    Football: Joe Montana, Butkas, Don Hutson, Anthony Munoz, Jim Thorpe
    Basketball: Larry Bird, Jerry West, John Havlicek, George Mikan, Dražen Petrović
    Boxing: Willie Pep, Jack Dempsey, Benny Leonard, Rocky Marciano, Georges St. Pierre,

Now your turn. Give me some black

Hockey players:
    Skiers:
    Swimmers:
    Gymnastics/Figure Skaters/Olympic Weight lifters:
    Tennis Players:
    Golfers:
    Volleyballers:
    Table Tennis:
    Chess Players:

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Baseball: Most of the All Time greats and Current greats
    Track: Paavo Nurmi, Irena Szewinska, Fanny Blankers-Koen, Paavo Nurmi, Bob Mathias
    Football: Joe Montana, Butkas, Don Hutson, Anthony Munoz, Jim Thorpe
    Basketball: Larry Bird, Jerry West, John Havlicek, George Mikan, Dražen Petrović
    Boxing: Willie Pep, Jack Dempsey, Benny Leonard, Rocky Marciano, Georges St. Pierre,

Now your turn. Give me some black

Hockey players:
    Skiers:
    Swimmers:
    Gymnastics/Figure Skaters/Olympic Weight lifters:
    Tennis Players:
    Golfers:
    Volleyballers:
    Table Tennis:
    Chess Players:
    I had a feeling you weren't getting this, yep....you're not!

Those with roots to westerrn African were blessed with unique physical characteristic they give them a huge advantage in athletic events that require speed, quickness and agility. Things like sprinting, running back, long jump, hurdlers, wide receiver.....ok? That's why the best sprinters, running backs, long jumpers, hurdlers, wide receivers are black.

They don't make the best hockey players (for obvious reasons) golfers etc etc.

The big fast powerful athlete is unique to that group with western African roots.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    I had a feeling you weren't getting this, yep....you're not!

Those with roots to westerrn African were blessed with unique physical characteristic they give them a huge advantage in athletic events that require speed, quickness and agility. Things like sprinting, running back, long jump, hurdlers, wide receiver.....ok? That's why the best sprinters, running backs, long jumpers, hurdlers, wide receivers are black.

They don't make the best hockey players (for obvious reasons) golfers etc etc.

The big fast powerful athlete is unique to that group with western African roots.
    So Blacks are glorified s = only good in select sports. Got it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So Blacks are glorified s = only good in select sports. Got it.
    Well actually the black atletes totally rules...

100m
    400m
    110hh
    400hh
    long jump
    triple jump
    running back
    wide receiver
    cornerback
    basketball

and when blacks do get into tennis...Arthur Ashe, the Williams sisters. The greatest soccer player...black. The greatest boxer....black. The greatest home run hitter....black.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Well actually the black atletes totally rules...

100m
    400m
    110hh
    400hh
    long jump
    triple jump
    running back
    wide receiver
    cornerback
    basketball

and when blacks do get into tennis...Arthur Ashe, the Williams sisters. The greatest soccer player...black. The greatest boxer....black. The greatest home run hitter....black.
    Track N Field
    2 Domestic Sports

Yup, like I said. Taller s.

PS. Blacks don't come from South America.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Track N Field
    2 Domestic Sports

Yup, like I said. Taller s.

PS. Blacks don't come from South America.
    What do you mean blacks don't come from South America...???

s???

Dude, you make no sense at all.

Thread Information