Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    The worse thing I ever say was a woman, must have been 350 lbs+, wearing spandex leggings, on a bicycle, on cobblestone...

That was disgusting watching the moving waves of fat

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    sexy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    agree with my sook, you'll always find the girl you love attractive no matter what she wears. it's the person that matters most to you, not the clothing. But yeah, 's disgusting as , thankfully my Lunar Goddess never dresses herself like that tbh.
    Quite the opposite actually. A woman becomes attracted to a man she loves, but a man learns to love a woman he's attracted to.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But how could a woman begin to love a man without being attracted to him in the first place? I think it's a 3-phase process that applies to both genders: you feel attracted to the opposite sex first, then you fall in love with him/her, and the next you'll learn to appreciate everything of his/hers even including the imperfections that you would've disliked before the love. For example my LG's teeth are pretty ed up which resemble a vampire's, I hated the look of them when I first saw her smiling to me about the same time last year but now I like the way they are because I've fallen deeply in love for her.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Not ty

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For example my LG's teeth are pretty ed up which resemble a vampire's, I hated the look of them when I first saw her smiling to me about the same time last year but now I like the way they are because I've fallen deeply in love for her.
    Yo wtf?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    If you look good then why not? But if you're on the heavy side, you shouldn't be wearing that . I agree with it depends on where the woman is going. If she's going to the gym, then leggings are hot. If she's going to church or out to dinner, it's trashy looking. Some women wear a long shirt when they wear leggings so their butt isn't just blatantly showing while others just straight up wear them at pants. They're not pants. Personally, I think black hose the sexiest thing a woman can wear on her legs. Bettie Page was a pinup goddess.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That pic I sent you in summer didn't show any teeth of hers right? Her teeth don't look too nice but I can deal with it, Scarlett's teeth ain't perfect either (slanted). And it seems to me she's been on a diet something, she's trying to lose weight. I would love her just as much as always no matter fat or thin, but I'd prefer a buxom figure to a skinny one tbh.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    So you guys that have women don't care if your woman dresses trashy or like she doesn't give a about her appearance?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My Lunar Goddess never dresses trashy as far as I'm concerned. Even if she does get dressed "trashy" in some way it'd only look like "fashion" in my eyes tbh. I'm still technically a celibate but I'm afraid I'm going to relinquish this honorific le before long, sorry my

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    trashy can be sexy.

but a woman wearing leggings like pants is a sign of immaturity and thirst. wear ya leggings under a cute skirt, ladies. leave stand alone leggings for the thots.
    truth bomb

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I second dat truth bomb.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^Same

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    The sad thing is a lot of women think they look good and sexy wearing leggings as pants without a dress or a skirt.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I occasionally wear leggings as pants tbh. I do wear the longer top though because I don't have much of a booty but I have great legs. My go to item for butt sexiness is lycra running shorts; those give anyone, male or female, a nice behind.
    you're too old..chill the out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    That pic I sent you in summer didn't show any teeth of hers right? Her teeth don't look too nice but I can deal with it, Scarlett's teeth ain't perfect either (slanted). And it seems to me she's been on a diet something, she's trying to lose weight. I would love her just as much as always no matter fat or thin, but I'd prefer a buxom figure to a skinny one tbh.
    So I read your goddess poems as well but can't look up upon her face like Shadow? I see how it is

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bro if you wanna see how she looks I'd like to send you some of her pics too of course, but I'm afraid you'd feel disappointed. It's never her look that attracts me the most tbh, it was her kindness that made me fall in love for her and she's been the finest girl to me ever since no matter how she looks in other people's eyes.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you're too old..chill the out.
    And you're too stupid---you chill the out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Bro if you wanna see how she looks I'd like to send you some of her pics too of course, but I'm afraid you'd feel disappointed. It's never her look that attracts me the most tbh, it was her kindness that made me fall in love for her and she's been the finest girl to me ever since no matter how she looks in other people's eyes.
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, personality is worth far more...most girls lose their looks after popping one or two out.
    And you're too stupid---you chill the out.
    I was just being honest there, seems like people like to live in ignorance rather than accept the truth. Be well.

j/k I'm sure you would look great, don't take the bait so easily.
    Last edited by sook; 11-21-2014 at 05:45 PM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, personality is worth far more...most girls lose their looks after popping one or two out.

I was just being honest there, seems like people like to live in ignorance rather than accept the truth. Be well.
    Bro, if you are stupid, then what does that make us?

How's that medical school stuff going?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    From that one pic I saw, she's not at all unatractive.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Bro, if you are stupid, then what does that make us?

How's that medical school stuff going?
    Its going well thanks, just really busy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    From that one pic I saw, she's not at all unatractive.
    I never said she was unattractive and I'll never say so. I just wanna say there're many prettier girls but she'll always be the one that appeals to me most tbh.

Thread Information