Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Instead of trying to use a bunch of silly you'd never actually deal with this is about things you would come across and how you'd respond. Which is really what an IQ should be about.

1. a cop stops you because you had no seat belt on, you can get out of this, but how?

2. she asks you..."how's my hair look babe?"....it's looks like but you can tell her the truth without getting in trouble, how?

3. your boss callls you in, he wants you to rat out a co-worker who has been coming in late, how do you refuse to do this without getting in trouble?

4. you look down and notice Blake humping one leg and Clipper Nation humping the other, how do you shake these little s off without them wahwahwah-ing for a week?

5. a stupid atheist wants to run his..."there is no God"..by everyone once again. the dummy actually believes in evolution, so what can you say to where he'll......praise the Lord and He was the Masterdesigner?

6. chumpwhatever is once again following you from thread to thread begging for a hand out, what do you tell the boy that scares him off?

7. I wil use one for the numbers freaks out there........three cowboys ride out to round up a dozen wild horses, on the way back two of them get away. they find three more and end up selling four. So when they get back to the ranch how many horses do they have?

Good luck
    Last edited by Avante; 11-22-2014 at 06:24 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Brags to the forum about how smart he is
    Refuses to prove it by taking an IQ Test
    Makes lame excuses and runs away from other posters telling him to take an IQ Test
    Refuses to even look at a screenshot of sample IQ Test questions
    Possesses an IQ so low that he attacks the whole idea of IQ Testing itself in order to make himself feel better about his stupidity

http://iqtest.com

Come on, Avante. Prove your worth. Be a man and take the IQ Test.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    This test looks interesting I may take it later.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Instead of trying to use a bunch of silly you'd never actually deal with this is about things you would come across and how you'd respond. Which is really what an IQ should be about.

1. a cop stops you because you had no seat belt on, you can get out of this, but how?
    You're immediately ing stupid for not wearing a seatbelt.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    And your child seat is not properly secured.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    failed his own iq test before even starting

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This test looks interesting I may take it later.
    Awesome. Let us know how you do.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol, he got banned?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    I just took this dumbass IQ test...but they want me to pay $14.95 to get my results.

WTF....waste of time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just took this dumbass IQ test...but they want me to pay $14.95 to get my results.

WTF....waste of time.
    You don't have to pay. Just give them your email address and they'll send you your score. The $15 thing is only to receive the full report. You don't need that to get your IQ score.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    lol, he got banned?
    I think she just neutered him so he can't start threads now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tell him the belt buckle is broken and ask him if he can help you fix it.

2. she asks you..."how's my hair look babe?"....it's looks like but you can tell her the truth without getting in trouble, how?
    Your hair looks just as good as J-Law's (or any celebrity that you think has ty hair).

3. your boss callls you in, he wants you to rat out a co-worker who has been coming in late, how do you refuse to do this without getting in trouble?
    Tell him straight that your account on Spurstalk is neither thunderup nor rogues.

4. you look down and notice Blake humping one leg and Clipper Nation humping the other, how do you shake these little s off without them wahwahwah-ing for a week?
    give each them a laptop and ask them to post some chumpdumber photoshop pics while kori is online.

5. a stupid atheist wants to run his..."there is no God"..by everyone once again. the dummy actually believes in evolution, so what can you say to where he'll......praise the Lord and He was the Masterdesigner?
    tell him he has just been cucked by a nig.

6. chumpwhatever is once again following you from thread to thread begging for a hand out, what do you tell the boy that scares him off?
    Tell him you're Wild Cobra's troll.

7. I wil use one for the numbers freaks out there........three cowboys ride out to round up a dozen wild horses, on the way back two of them get away. they find three more and end up selling four. So when they get back to the ranch how many horses do they have?
    12?

Still waiting for DMC to bump this thread tbh, DMC is known as the smartest spurstalker.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    You don't have to pay. Just give them your email address and they'll send you your score. The $15 thing is only to receive the full report. You don't need that to get your IQ score.
    I did enter my e-mail address. However; the results are not there.

What I noticed about the IQ test:

Read the question twice (at least).
    Make sure English is your first language.
    If you see phrases like "in between" do not include the first and last items. (or numbers)
    Know simple math/geometry.
    Finally, know how many days are in each month.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I did enter my e-mail address. However; the results are not there.

What I noticed about the IQ test:

Read the question twice (at least).
    Make sure English is your first language.
    If you see phrases like "in between" do not include the first and last items. (or numbers)
    Know simple math/geometry.
    Finally, know how many days are in each month.
    Maybe it's in your Spam folder? The full results won't be sent to you, but the IQ score itself will be.

And yeah, those are good general tips. But it reveals the culture bias inherent in IQ testing, especially with regard to the need for English being a first language. That's why many IQ tests, like the one's being employed to gain admission into Mensa, are now "culture fair" in that they consist entirely of abstract reasoning questions. Like this one:

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Maybe it's in your Spam folder? The full results won't be sent to you, but the IQ score itself will be.
    They just e-mailed me my results:

Dear jv,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 141

You may login at http://www.iqtest.com/login.html at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:

Login email: jv
    Password:

Regards,
    The Team at IQTest.com

Please do not reply to this email.
    You can email us at [email protected].

P.S. I understand this has been "copied and pasted"...and could easily be changed (only thing I changed was the deleting of my e-mail address). If you don't believe the results to be accurate...I can "snip" the entire e-mail and include it in another post. BTW....now I'm curious to see what I missed. But I'm not paying 14.95 to find out....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    They just e-mailed me my results:

Dear jv,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 141

You may login at http://www.iqtest.com/login.html at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:

Login email: jv
    Password:

Regards,
    The Team at IQTest.com

Please do not reply to this email.
    You can email us at [email protected].

P.S. I understand this has been "copied and pasted"...and could easily be changed (only thing I changed was the deleting of my e-mail address). If you don't believe the results to be accurate...I can "snip" the entire e-mail and include it in another post. BTW....now I'm curious to see what I missed. But I'm not paying 14.95 to find out....
    Did you and your sister you've been ing combine both scores into one?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Did you and your sister you've been ing combine both scores into one?
    Yeah....we both took the test. I scored a 7 and she scored 134. Combined...141.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    Yeah....we both took the test. I scored a 7 and she scored 134. Combined...141.
    so previous inbreeding effected you more?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    so previous inbreeding effected you more?
    Exactly....about 127 IQ points worth.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    take a screenshot

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

1. a cop stops you because you had no seat belt on, you can get out of this, but how? suck his

2. she asks you..."how's my hair look babe?"....it's looks like but you can tell her the truth without getting in trouble, how? suck his

3. your boss callls you in, he wants you to rat out a co-worker who has been coming in late, how do you refuse to do this without getting in trouble? suck his

4. you look down and notice Blake humping one leg and Clipper Nation humping the other, how do you shake these little s off without them wahwahwah-ing for a week? suck his

5. a stupid atheist wants to run his..."there is no God"..by everyone once again. the dummy actually believes in evolution, so what can you say to where he'll......praise the Lord and He was the Masterdesigner? suck his

6. chumpwhatever is once again following you from thread to thread begging for a hand out, what do you tell the boy that scares him off? suck his

7. I wil use one for the numbers freaks out there........three cowboys ride out to round up a dozen wild horses, on the way back two of them get away. they find three more and end up selling four. So when they get back to the ranch how many horses do they have? suck his

Good luck
    suck his

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    It gives me this error message:

The following errors occurred with your submission

• The text that you have entered is too long (93644 characters). Please shorten it to 22000 characters long.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It gives me this error message:

The following errors occurred with your submission

• The text that you have entered is too long (93644 characters). Please shorten it to 22000 characters long.
    just take a screencap and upload it on imgur

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    PM me your e-mail address. I know I can send it that way. Then maybe you'll have better luck uploading the screenshot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Last edited by Silver&Black; 11-24-2014 at 01:06 AM. Reason: got rid of the URL....

Thread Information