My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...compared to 9 home games so far for division leaders Toronto and Portland, and 7 for division leader Memphis. Not bad to be 8-4 overall, considering the slow start and crap early schedule.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have had a slow start, yet despite a tough schedule + every player other than Duncan, Joseph and maybe Kawhi playing below expectations on offense + Green being unable to shoot + being without Splitter/Patty/Belinelli, they are now 9-4..

If they get healthy, they are by far the best team in the NBA..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can even argue they should be 12-1 if it weren't for the blown New Orleans, Phoenix, and Sacramento games.

Sports weenie @ full attention Assman's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as they finish the season with 41 home games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA

Repeat year and back to back finals MVP for kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have had a slow start, yet despite a tough schedule + every player other than Duncan, Joseph and maybe Kawhi playing below expectations on offense + Green being unable to shoot + being without Splitter/Patty/Belinelli, they are now 9-4..

If they get healthy, they are by far the best team in the NBA..
    Of course they are. They have the most talent and the best coach/system. They never even really peaked last season and they still ran roughshod on the other teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they are. They have the most talent and the best coach/system. They never even really peaked last season and they still ran roughshod on the other teams.
    They peaked in the playoffs late, that was on another level like we have not seen before and if you have it had been a while to see a team that dominant in the playoffs. They were on another level, that was as good as it gets IMO. They can do that again, not saying they can't but it will be tough to play at that level again without full health and the right time to develop the flow of the game. We need Patty and all back before they can hit that again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They peaked in the playoffs late, that was on another level like we have not seen before and if you have it had been a while to see a team that dominant in the playoffs. They were on another level, that was as good as it gets IMO. They can do that again, not saying they can't but it will be tough to play at that level again without full health and the right time to develop the flow of the game. We need Patty and all back before they can hit that again.
    The thing is, even when they were wrecking teams like Portland and Miami, they had another gear they could have hit if they needed it. There was never a series where everyone consistently fired on all cylinders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is, even when they were wrecking teams like Portland and Miami, they had another gear they could have hit if they needed it. There was never a series where everyone consistently fired on all cylinders.
    They had to use some of that against OKC IMO, they without Parker in that game 6 used what they got to get back to the finals. They didn't have to play at that gear the whole time vs Portland or Miami because they were not challenged in the 2nd half of games IMO, they applied it for a half and then could lay off some because there was no comp there. If there was another gear they are by far the best team in the NBA with no challengers (Dallas and OKC maybe), we will see later on. They were hungry last year as well we both know, losing that game 6 got them motivated all summer long and even at the beginning last year they were focused, that was huge motivation man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Parker is anywhere near 2012-2013 level, which he clearly wasn't in 2013-2014, then I agree that the Spurs have another level they can reach, even beyond last year's historic run..

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Super sayan

Spurs love forever RobinsontoDuncan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Parker is anywhere near 2012-2013 level, which he clearly wasn't in 2013-2014, then I agree that the Spurs have another level they can reach, even beyond last year's historic run..
    This.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Parker still is capable of hitting that gear. I give him a lot of credit for playing as well as he did last year's playoffs even though he was hurt. He still led the Spurs in scoring and allowed other players like Leonard and Diaw to take over when they needed to. You can't underestimate that because most NBA players let their ego get in the way. Ps Westbrook.

Thread Information