Come on Parker for Calderon!

calderon wouldnt be that bad of a bit tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McCollough, Christmas, Harrell (interview)...seems like they're targeting the long athletic F/C pretty deliberately, along with the shooting guard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too many good big prospects to not come away with one. Just too dammed many.

Kiwi, Advanced Stat Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs set to work out Larry Nance Jr (source: https://twitter.com/SpursTalk1/statu...41272626814977)

Here's his DX page listing his wingspan at 7'2": http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...e-42170/stats/

Spurs have also worked out Rakeem Christmas (7'5" wingspan) and Chris McCullough (7'3" wingspan) and have interviewed Montrezl Harrell (7'3" wingspan). Only outlier is Aaron White who has a wingspan same as his height (6'9"). Seems the Spurs have been looking around for either a PG/combo guard and a big man in case Joseph leaves. I'm assuming Ayres is gone for good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs set to work out Larry Nance Jr (source: https://twitter.com/SpursTalk1/statu...41272626814977)

Here's his DX page listing his wingspan at 7'2": http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...e-42170/stats/

Spurs have also worked out Rakeem Christmas (7'5" wingspan) and Chris McCullough (7'3" wingspan) and have interviewed Montrezl Harrell (7'3" wingspan). Only outlier is Aaron White who has a wingspan same as his height (6'9"). Seems the Spurs have been looking around for either a PG/combo guard and a big man in case Joseph leaves. I'm assuming Ayres is gone for good.
    Larry Nance JR has crohn's disease. Don't know how that effects his ability to play basketball.
    Last edited by jjktkk; 05-28-2015 at 07:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Larry Nance JR has chrome's disease. Don't know how that effects his ability to play basketball.
    I'm assuming you mean Crohn's, in which case skill-wise it shouldn't affect him given he's probably had it most of his life. However, it could be hard for him to put on weight and/or keep it on. Could also miss games here or there if the symptoms flair up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone seen a lot of Sasha Vezenkov? Supposedly he killed the greek League, from these highlights he reminds me a lot of Mirotic, but he's 19. DX has him as a mid 2nd rounder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    +1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously a candidate if the Spurs were to trade up into the first half of the first round. I don't see him slipping lower than 20.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone seen a lot of Sasha Vezenkov? Supposedly he killed the greek League, from these highlights he reminds me a lot of Mirotic, but he's 19. DX has him as a mid 2nd rounder

I want to know if he can play d
    Cause he's got the offense part down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoops Rumors @HoopsRumors
    Royce O'Neale has about 15 workouts scheduled. He's shown off for the #Mavs, #Spurs, #Rockets and #Bulls so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoops Rumors @HoopsRumors
    Royce O'Neale has about 15 workouts scheduled. He's shown off for the #Mavs, #Spurs, #Rockets and #Bulls so far.

Watched a lot of Baylor basketball and O'Neale was a solid contributor. He's not athletic, but he has decent length and can do a little bit of everything...pass, defend, rebound. But they especially relied on his 3pt shooting, which is his best asset if he hopes to play at the next level. He should be a good candidate for Austin.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone consider Spurs may just dump the pick to remove the guaranteed salary to open up more cap space?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone consider Spurs may just dump the pick to remove the guaranteed salary to open up more cap space?
    If they do, it would be for a draft and stash guy. I don't see it happening, but you never know. This team still needs some youth in certain areas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of (big) PGs too... Grant, Harrison, Wright, De Paula... The team also need a new lead guard...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good looking Grantland video series about Porzinigs:

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/who-is-kristaps-porzingis-episode-1-playing-in-seville/

I'm surprised how good his English is considering that he still hasn't turned 20 yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chad Ford @chadfordinsider
    Just watch D'Angelo's Russell's vertical jump test. 30.5" standing vert. 39" max vert. Much better than expected.

Jake Fischer @JakeLFischer
    Something I keep hearing that makes so much sense: R.J. Hunter to the Bucks at No. 17.

Last edited by ace3g; 06-01-2015 at 06:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RJ Hunter may be a good steal. I can see him coming in his rookie year and already being a Belinelli like player with plenty of room to grow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RJ Hunter may be a good steal. I can see him coming in his rookie year and already being a Belinelli like player with plenty of room to grow.
    I think the Klay Thimpson comp is fair...fluid athlete, good length, excellent shooter, solid defensive potential. Spurs would probably have to trade up to get him at this point. Seems more likely that someone else drops, given the dearth of shooters in this draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus 11h11 hours ago
    Nebraska guard/forward Terran Petteway has 10-11 teams on his workout schedule - Lakers today - also mentioned Spurs and Pistons

Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus 11h11 hours ago
    Arizona's Brandon Ashley said he's worked out for the Spurs, Grizzlies and Bulls - Lakers today - next up Suns and Warriors

Thread Information