Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Redskins

8 50.00%
  • Eat Fresh

8 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    If I were him there'd be no way in I'd permit Gruden to stretch me out like that. And Media complicit in it is beneath the pale. I'd go to the bench, but, not before I stopped at the microphone and invited Gruden to come on ahead, now.
    Ya - but you are a terrible person who can dish it but not take. So not surprised at your stance on the matter.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ya - but you are a terrible person who can dish it but not take. So not surprised at your stance on the matter.
    How did Griffin dish it and not take it? When Gilbert needed him to assist on the Indian , Griffin was johnny on the spot. Now, NOW, now Gilbert sends Gruden out to do his blood work. It's like Rose in Chicago, they're blaming the player for getting injured. It's a in' shame. He (Griffin) keeps playing on the gd thing and and now it's only going to take longer to rehab. But, they don't want to wait.

Post Count
    No, no. RG had no problem taking the s om and hasn't been willing to catch on to what he needs to do in order to be successful. He also has caused locker room issues and called out his teammates. He refuses to grow up and face reality and it's lead to a lot of issues. He dished it - just can't take it.

Thread Information