Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    Let's not forget it was the most entertaining game of the entire FBS season.

The nation's best offense vs. the nations 3rd best offense

What's not to like?
    Call me old fashioned Splitty....but there is nothing "entertaining" to us SEC fans about a 61-58 game. About 20 million fans across the south laughed at both schools for the entire next week. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.....

I'm not saying all games should be 10-3. But 61-58 is a little too much for my taste...

Post Count
    It was entertaining to an extent, but it was like watching a train wreck seeing how TCU collapsed. But I Baylor can do that to teams. Ask OU.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Call me old fashioned Splitty....but there is nothing "entertaining" to us SEC fans about a 61-58 game. About 20 million fans across the south laughed at both schools for the entire next week. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.....

I'm not saying all games should be 10-3. But 61-58 is a little too much for my taste...
    how does 31-17 taste?
    pretender team
    no longer relevant
    can't accept irrelevancy and has to keep trying to troll graduates of relevant teams
    just stop
    good luck in the citrus bowl
    jealous
    egg on your face
    your most important game called egg bowl
    just stop
    Baylor is still in the national championship picture and Piss St. isn't
    get off my nuts
    I win
    just admit it

Post Count
    Actually I live in Byram now. I was born in Clinton though. If you lived in Jackson....you're aware of both cities.
    I'm aware of both, but definitely Clinton since they really had some good football and basketball high school teams when I grew up. I grew up in Pascagoula.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    It was entertaining to an extent, but it was like watching a train wreck seeing how TCU collapsed. But I Baylor can do that to teams. Ask OU.
    That makes a lot of sense. thx for the insight.

Post Count
    TCU's defense has been overrated all season. They're just another high scoring, ok defense team.

My Team
    Post Count
    djohn and pgardn are legend.
    I've had a couple back and forth with pgardn. He's a good guy.....he knows his .

Dumbjohn on the other hand (even though he's a legend in your mind) is a moron. Guy only knows one thing about college football. And that is Texas A&M (well the entire SEC) sucks.

Do I need to go find the overtime conversation thread again? You say I keep spamming that comment because djohn said "one dumb thing". Dude....it's beyond dumb. It's on a whole new plain of dumb. Like new words need to be invented to actually explain how dumb it is. If I would of said that.....you would berate me relentlessly. On the "dumbmeter" scale from 1-10....it's like a 38.

Dude you would have a field day with my ass if I would have uttered that comment. And you know what Splitty....I would have deserved every bit of it.

My Team
    Post Count
    What are you a little girl looking for reassurance?

What's your deal with me having to admit things....tee hee.

Post Count
    But to wrap this up, Bama, Oregon, FSU, and TCU control their own destiny.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    I've had a couple back and forth with pgardn. He's a good guy.....he knows his .

Dumbjohn on the other hand (even though he's a legend in your mind) is a moron. Guy only knows one thing about college football. And that is Texas A&M (well the entire SEC) sucks.

Do I need to go find the overtime conversation thread again? You say I keep spamming that comment because djohn said "one dumb thing". Dude....it's beyond dumb. It's on a whole new plain of dumb. Like new words need to be invented to actually explain how dumb it is. If I would of said that.....you would berate me relentlessly. On the "dumbmeter" scale from 1-10....it's like a 38.

Dude you would have a field day with my ass if I would have uttered that comment. And you know what Splitty....I would have deserved every bit of it.
    Stupid.

The only mistake djohn made was not admitting he erred and doubled down. That was dumb, but your continuous spamming of some innocuous comment is worse.

please admit to me you made a mistake and we're good

it's pathetic to dwell on like that, we all make mistakes. but I guess when you have an overrated team that finally meets it's maker you have to dig for distractions to the facts

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    But to wrap this up, Bama, Oregon, FSU, and TCU control their own destiny.
    Keep trolling...

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    What are you a little girl looking for reassurance?

What's your deal with me having to admit things....tee hee.

not sure if srs...

My Team
    Post Count

not sure if srs...

My Team
    Post Count
    Alright Splitty....got to go. It's been a blast as usual.....

Same time next week???

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Alright Splitty....got to go. It's been a blast as usual.....

Same time next week???
    Umm, no. My team is still relevant, yours isn't.

Unless you want to hand your sister over to me for a couple of pork chops... is she hot or fat, I can't remember?

My Team
    Post Count
    Umm, no. My team is still relevant, yours isn't.

Unless you want to hand your sister over to me for a couple of pork chops... is she hot or fat, I can't remember?
    Good one....I don't have a sister though. You want my mother's phone number? She's not going to eat your nasty ass pork chops though. Got to take her somewhere classy....

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Good one....I don't have a sister though. You want my mother's phone number? She's not going to eat your nasty ass pork chops though. Got to take her somewhere classy....
    Dude, you're 1 ed up individual giving your mother's phone number out like Halloween candy. No thank you, I like em 20-25 and slim, not 50 and mother of re .

My Team
    Post Count
    We will see each other again....since neither one of us are going to the playoffs (even though your delusional ass still thinks so).

We'll prob play each other in the Citrus Bowl tbh...

My Team
    Post Count
    Dude, you're 1 ed up individual giving your mother's phone number out like Halloween candy. No thank you, I like em 20-25 and slim, not 50 and taking care of re s.
    You honestly think I would give out my mother's phone number? That's about as idiotic as Baylor making the playoffs tbh.....

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    You want my mother's phone number?..

My Team
    Post Count
    You obviously can't tell a joke when you see it....its okay Splitty...keep trying.

I think I'm starting to agree with Pelican...

ACC > Big 12

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    Duke Blue Devils
    Post Count
    That would be magical. But more realistically, final 4 is going to be:

FSU
    Bama
    Oregon
    Baylor

There's absolutely no way the committee can choose TCU over Baylor when they both have 1 loss and they met h2h by picking the loser just because they beat Minnesota

Although I hope they do... like pgardn and djohn, I prefer chaos to fairness
    I would not be so sure Baylor gets the nod over TCU. The committee has illustrated it heavily considers "margin of victory". Baylor struggled against a poor Texas Tech team and TCU will have the crucial BIG12 le in their pocket.

If TCU wins comfortably over KSU, they will be #4

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    I would not be so sure Baylor gets the nod over TCU. The committee has illustrated it heavily considers "margin of victory". Baylor struggled against a poor Texas Tech team and TCU will have the crucial BIG12 le in their pocket.

If TCU wins comfortably over KSU, they will be #4
    Wut?

Baylor plays KState
    Baylor owns the Big 12 le if they win

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    This is why a four team playoff system blows.

I wanna see Bama, Fla St, Oregon, TCU, Baylor, Ohio St, Missy St in the playoffs.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    It'd be grand to see Bama and FSU lose their games this week.

Thread Information