Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so much for blaming it on the demonstrators

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the officers were very lucky: both were discharged from the hospital within a few hours.

By late morning, both men had been released from the hospital, according to St. Louis County police spokesman Brian Sc man.
    Read More at: http://www.local12.com/news/features...s-101896.shtml

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    so much for blaming it on the demonstrators
    Did you hear the horn blow right before the two shots? Wonder if it was coincidence or a planned warning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you've already made up your mind, obviously. whatever fits the preexisting narrative, must be the truth.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you've already made up your mind, obviously. whatever fits the preexisting narrative, must be the truth.
    What a stupid assumption.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your mind went straight to an alleged co-conspirator in the crowd. some protestor with a noisemaker. couldn't possibly have been a coincidence...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    your mind went straight to an alleged co-conspirator in the crowd. some protestor with a noisemaker. couldn't possibly have been a coincidence...
    You been day drinking? Did you miss where I said coincidence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or a planned warning. your bs is so transparent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your quotation of me in your reply frames the whole thing. please don't play dumb: we're all smarter than that.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    or a planned warning. your bs is so transparent.
    Yeah no I said that too. It isn't far fetched.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    your quotation of me in your reply frames the whole thing. please don't play dumb: we're all smarter than that.
    What the ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you hear the horn blow right before the two shots? Wonder if it was coincidence or a planned warning.
    This is straight up WC wishful thinking material. just try and will your preferred outcome into being. ing simpletons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah no I said that too. It isn't far fetched.
    I don't think you have any clue what far-fetched means. Not surprising really. When you pull something out of your ass with no proof then it is far fetched, wishful thinking, WC jr.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This is straight up WC wishful thinking material. just try and will your preferred outcome into being. ing simpletons.
    You and whinehole are assuming a lot here and look extremely foolish. I don't have a preferred outcome. for s and giggles let me know what you think my preferred outcome is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and whinehole are assuming a lot here and look extremely foolish. I don't have a preferred outcome. for s and giggles let me know what you think my preferred outcome is.
    you wish that your made up story about a diversion was true. this should not be difficult. you were making up stories for Zimmerman too. anytime a firearm is used to 'prevent a crime' you instantly picture yourself as the shooter and aggrandize them. you would have supported the national guard in kent state and selma too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my preferred outcome is.
    dead n!gg@s and exonerated, trigger-happy cops

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, boutons and Fuzzy. Two peas in a pod.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you wish that your made up story about a diversion was true. this should not be difficult. you were making up stories for Zimmerman too. anytime a firearm is used to 'prevent a crime' you instantly picture yourself as the shooter and aggrandize them. you would have supported the national guard in kent state and selma too.
    I didn't make any story up about a diversion you are losing it fuzzy. Link to these made up stories for Zimmerman as well.

They caught the the cop shooter, not surprising it was an African American regular protestor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milwaukee sheriff David Clarke is wrong, and contemptibly so, to blame the Justice Department’s report on Ferguson for having “fueled this cop hatred, this anti-police sentiment, that’s going on in America.” This sort of view seems to be widely held on the right, with many people dismissing the Ferguson report’s criticisms as spurious. Having now read the report myself, I think, to the contrary, that anyone who cares about protecting citizens from abusive and arbitrary officialdom should — whatever else he may think of Eric Holder’s tenure as attorney general — be grateful that the report exists.

Here are the main points I’ve taken away from it: Ferguson police officers have routinely violated cons utional rights and engaged in conduct that is, by any reasonable standard, appalling.
    Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...on-lee-steorts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s true that disparate impact is not proof of racism. But the standard conservative argument about disparate impact — i.e., that black people are stopped, arrested, incarcerated, etc. at higher rates than the general population because of racial differences in crime rates — simply does not refute some of the statistical evidence in the report. For example, black drivers were twice as likely to receive a citation during a traffic stop than white drivers — after regression analysis was used to control for, among other things, “the stated reason the stop was initiated.” You can’t easily explain this disparity away by suggesting that black people were committing more traffic violations: They were more likely to get tickets than were white drivers who got pulled over for the very same reason. (You could, I suppose, speculate that black drivers were more likely to commit multiple infractions only one of which was do ented as the reason for the stop. I know of no data suggesting that this is true, and the speculation seems a little desperate.)
    same

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s unfortunate, the way news is consumed and interpreted in the age of twitter. Everyone feels tremendous pressure to form an opinion quickly and state it loudly and with certainty. Once this has been done, people are highly resistant to changing their minds and they become impervious to new evidence, often dismissing out of hand outright facts just because they are reported by a given source (e.g., “the media is untrustworthy” or “you can’t trust the Holder Department of Justice.”) Perhaps nowhere has this phenomenon been more obvious (or regrettable) than in Ferguson, Missouri, in the wake of the shooting death of Michael Brown. Interpreting the news out of Ferguson has become a part of ideological tribalism in which, if you are a conservative you stand for the Ferguson PD and if you are a liberal you stand against them. Thus, liberals have become highly resistant to assimilating information that strongly suggests that “hands up, don’t shoot” never happened. Conservatives, on the other hand, have become highly resistant to assimilating information that strongly suggests that the Ferguson PD – as with many other municipal police departments in the country – truly is out of control, in that it recklessly violates the cons utional rights of the citizens of Ferguson and does so in a manner that has a clearly disproportionate impact on minorities.
    http://www.redstate.com/2015/03/15/m...on-doj-report/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't make any story up about a diversion you are losing it fuzzy. Link to these made up stories for Zimmerman as well.

They caught the the cop shooter, not surprising it was an African American regular protestor.
    you're parroting the police spokesman. the details are murkier than you suggest.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...8ff_story.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he was NOT a regular protestor. none of the regular protestors have ever seen that guy before. he isn't from ferguson.

not only were the cops lives at jeopardy, so were the protesters. the alleged shooter, shot from a car over 125 yards away and could have easily struck one of the protestors. but for whatever reason, those bullets struck two officers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Gotta hand it to him...mutha er can shoot. 100 yards away and a head shot with a .40 pistol?

His story is hilarious. He says he fired the shots but wasn't shooting at the cops. Said he was getting mugged by another protester and fired two warning shots...which accidentally hit the cops.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Thread Information