Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So? I am not interested in party politics and understand that it diverges significantly at the local level especially in a place like MO. Just because I really do not like the GOP does not mean that I don't reject the democratic party too. You don't seem to understand that
    Uh, I have absolutely no desire to understand you.

That isn't an appearance. They worked for both parties. Frankly a police/DA structure of a municipality should not investigate and prosecute itself as it is by definition a conflict of interest. It is the same as teachers unions not what to be judged on merit.
    The dude handed over every shred of evidence to the Grand Jury, made every witness available, allowed them all the time in the world to deliberate, and gave them 5 indictments they could either find as true or no bill. Unless you can show he demonstrated a bias somehow, yea, I think you're trying to make up some crap out of whole cloth.

Was the prosecutor involved with the organization before the shooting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, I have absolutely no desire to understand you.

The dude handed over every shred of evidence to the Grand Jury, made every witness available, allowed them all the time in the world to deliberate, and gave them 5 indictments they could either find as true or no bill. Unless you can show he demonstrated a bias somehow, yea, I think you're trying to make up some crap out of whole cloth.

Was the prosecutor involved with the organization before the shooting?
    Well you do have a penchant for making comments without understanding what you are talking about.

Yup and then his fundraising apparatus went to work for Wilson.

And quit being ing naive. If you want an indictment that is not how you go about it. Aren't you a cop? You should know that.

The transcripts read like a defense examination without cross.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are wasting your time arguing with Fuzzy. He is a ing idiot that actually fantasizes that he is intelligent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are wasting your time arguing with Fuzzy. He is a ing idiot that actually fantasizes that he is intelligent.
    CC, every character we type in this forum is a waste of time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC is still mad that I pointed out that rather than about one of his employees getting hurt on the job maybe he should spend more time supervising and less time ing off in his office doing things like trolling this forum.

Your work ethic sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC, every character we type in this forum is a waste of time.
    Can't argue with that. Still, remember when you were so emotionally distraught after the last presidential election that you didn't post for two years? Then, the republicans took the senate and you started posting again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't argue with that. Still, remember when you were so emotionally distraught after the last presidential election that you didn't post for two years? Then, the republicans took the senate and you started posting again.
    If it makes you feel good, you can attribute my absence to that; what do I care?

Fact is, I checked in several times while gone and there was absolutely nothing interesting being posted in here. This midterm election was interesting, Michael Brown's shooting is, as well.

Unfortunately, I'm finding the same ankle-biters are still trolling the waters here and that, if any thing, there are fewer reasonable people with which to share opinions than before. So, I doubt I'll stick around much longer. Yes, you and Chump and Boutons, et. al. can claim to win the internet again. It seems to be all you have and I wouldn't want to deprive you of that source of pride.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it makes you feel good, you can attribute my absence to that; what do I care?

Fact is, I checked in several times while gone and there was absolutely nothing interesting being posted in here. This midterm election was interesting, Michael Brown's shooting is, as well.

Unfortunately, I'm finding the same ankle-biters are still trolling the waters here and that, if any thing, there are fewer reasonable people with which to share opinions than before. So, I doubt I'll stick around much longer. Yes, you and Chump and Boutons, et. al. can claim to win the internet again. It seems to be all you have and I wouldn't want to deprive you of that source of pride.
    I figured you were one of the grey names.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I figured you were one of the grey names.
    What's that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC is still mad that I pointed out that rather than about one of his employees getting hurt on the job maybe he should spend more time supervising and less time ing off in his office doing things like trolling this forum.

Your work ethic sucks.
    He didn't get hurt and you just plain suck and are a lying piece of .

Call me out?

. You just continue to prove what a ing clueless idiot you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

October of 2012 you were ranting about Benghazi (what did you think about the most recent report ), then you show up on election night AFTER the republicans took the senate. If the midterm election was so interesting, why show up when it's over as opposed to all the coverage leading up to it? And what was so interesting about it? Pretty boilerplate mid-term. Low turnout. Unpopular in bent's party lost seats in congress.

emotionally distraught that Mitt Romney lost to the Kenyan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ Fuzzy feverishly using the search function trying to find some shred of evidence to back up his injury claim.

at the image of Fuzzy peevishly screaming at his screen when he belatedly realizes he is wrong...again.

His myopically childish behavior might even be amusing if he wasn't such an offensive lying little prick. Hopefully he will get laid/graduate from high school eventually and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    October of 2012 you were ranting about Benghazi (what did you think about the most recent report ), then you show up on election night AFTER the republicans took the senate. If the midterm election was so interesting, why show up when it's over as opposed to all the coverage leading up to it? And what was so interesting about it? Pretty boilerplate mid-term. Low turnout. Unpopular in bent's party lost seats in congress.

emotionally distraught that Mitt Romney lost to the Kenyan
    Can't let go of that bone, can ya, Skippy? Get 'im boy, get 'im. Tear him up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't get hurt and you just plain suck and are a lying piece of .

Call me out?

. You just continue to prove what a ing clueless idiot you are.
    You said you had an injury at a job site. I asked wtf you were doing here. You used to post here constantly duirng working hours including the time leading up to the accident. It is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ Fuzzy feverishly using the search function trying to find some shred of evidence to back up his injury claim.

at the image of Fuzzy peevishly screaming at his screen when he belatedly realizes he is wrong...again.

His myopically childish behavior might even be amusing if he wasn't such an offensive lying little prick. Hopefully he will get laid/graduate from high school eventually and move on.
    I haven't even bothered to look. You certainly are shrill though.

More bluster from the blowhard. You are a cliche frankly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said you had an injury at a job site. I asked wtf you were doing here. You used to post here constantly duirng working hours including the time leading up to the accident. It is what it is.
    I never said I had an injury on a job site.

Another Fuzzy baldfaced lie.

It is what it is. Full of is full of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said I had an injury on a job site.

Another Fuzzy baldfaced lie.

It is what it is. Full of is full of .
    What was it then was it a near accident? Either way you were still here ing off rather than working and taking care of your employees and ever since I pointed that out you have become extra shrill and butthurt.

I would love to play poker with you. Boomer types such as yourself are so easy to bait into betting at you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look another guy that spends his days at work ing around on the interwebs butthurt at me. At least you aren't a lying piece of like Darrin, CC. You don't give a and give no bones about it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Well you do have a penchant for making comments without understanding what you are talking about.
    the irony

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look another guy that spends his days at work ing around on the interwebs butthurt at me. At least you aren't a lying piece of like Darrin, CC. You don't give a and give no bones about it.
    Of course that's your contention. You're a first year grad student. You just got finished readin' some Marxian historian -- Pete Garrison probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'til next month when you get to James Lemon, and then you're gonna be talkin' about how the economies of Virginia and Pennsylvania were entrepreneurial and capitalist way back in 1740. That's gonna last until next year -- you're gonna be in here regurgitating Gordon Wood, talkin' about, you know, the Pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of military mobilization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course that's your contention. You're a first year grad student. You just got finished readin' some Marxian historian -- Pete Garrison probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'til next month when you get to James Lemon, and then you're gonna be talkin' about how the economies of Virginia and Pennsylvania were entrepreneurial and capitalist way back in 1740. That's gonna last until next year -- you're gonna be in here regurgitating Gordon Wood, talkin' about, you know, the Pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of military mobilization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird projection.

You never address my law enforcement policing itself is an inherent conflict of interest argument in both threads for all your bull about 'all cops are bad' and similar straw men.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird projection.

You never address my law enforcement policing itself is an inherent conflict of interest argument in both threads for all your bull about 'all cops are bad' and similar straw men.
    Wood drastically... Wood drastically underestimates the impact of social distinctions predicated upon wealth, especially inherited wealth. You got that from Vickers. "Work in Essex County", page 98, right? Yeah, I read that too. Were you going to plagiarize the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or do you, is that your thing, you come into a bar, you read some obscure passage, and then pretend, you pawn it off as your own, as your own idea just to impress some girl and embarrass my friend? You see, the sad thing about a guy like you is that in 50 years, you're gonna start doing some thinking on your own and you're gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life. One: don't do that. And two: you dropped a 150 grand on a in' education you could have gotten for a dollar fifty in late charges at the public library.

Thread Information