My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    This is a truly sad bit of news. Dude was a rock in the back of that Chiefs secondary. Best wishes and a speedy recovery goes out to Mr. Berry.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    That's in terrible. At this point he probably wishes he just had a torn ACL like everyone else.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    That's in terrible. At this point he probably wishes he just had a torn ACL like everyone else.
    I would venture to guess he'd go without either. Cancer is terrible but the thing about Hodgkin's disease that it is mostly treatable. If its Non-Hodgkin's he risks the possibility that it is incurable. However, there are some Non-Hodgkin's that are treatable. The only hope is that he is able to fight it and make his way back on the field.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I would venture to guess he'd go without either. Cancer is terrible but the thing about Hodgkin's disease that it is mostly treatable. If its Non-Hodgkin's he risks the possibility that it is incurable. However, there are some Non-Hodgkin's that are treatable. The only hope is that he is able to fight it and make his way back on the field.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    dont know what stage its in, but hodgkins is almost routine these days, survival rates sky high compared to the others.

best of luck

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    dont know what stage its in, but hodgkins is almost routine these days, survival rates sky high compared to the others.

best of luck
    Depends. It all depends on what he has--but to have a test in the summer and now have this mass, there is something concerning that. It is treatable but the speed in which it metastasized its alarming. I had a buddy who they said was beating the Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and seemed to be on the road to recovery die within a few weeks of the good news. I do hope, however, that he recovers quickly.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Terrible. Get well soon, Mr. Berry.

Thread Information