Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    ing lying ass cops got prosecuted by their own dash cams for lying their ass off... is wild out there....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that's ed up

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I don't care what everyone says, but white cops are the ing worst from my experience. Black police officers have been more level headed IMO.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't care what everyone says, but white cops are the ing worst from my experience. Black police officers have been more level headed IMO.
    word. I believe that a significant percentage of white cops become cops because they desire power. There needs to be some better system of screening people that want to become police. Seems like it's a pretty easy job to get for a dumbass redneck.

It's no surprise that there are incidents like this. Just like people shouldn't be surprised when a coach or teacher or mentor is arrested on sexual charges involving minors. If someone is a pedophile, what better job for them than to work with kids. If someone has aggression issues, why not be a cop.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    I believe in equal opportunity. Every cop, regardless of race has shown me that they can be a massive asshole. I've had bad encounters with all of them. I think black cops are a little more hesitant around LA because there's so many Mexicans and are afraid of a scandal.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    The worst treatment I got from a cop was from an Asian woman cop. swore I killed someone yelling at me for entering the turning lane 20 ft too early. was hilarious. needed the D in a major way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    word. I believe that a significant percentage of white cops become cops because they desire power. There needs to be some better system of screening people that want to become police. Seems like it's a pretty easy job to get for a dumbass redneck.

It's no surprise that there are incidents like this. Just like people shouldn't be surprised when a coach or teacher or mentor is arrested on sexual charges involving minors. If someone is a pedophile, what better job for them than to work with kids. If someone has aggression issues, why not be a cop.
    The worst are those dumb white jocks who didn't make any programs in college You can definitely feel they on a power trip.

I know its a small sample size, but the Black PO's definitely were much more professional in handling situations IMO.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Mostly city cops that are huge gots. Never had a bad experience with a state trooper.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    good. hope those s get punished to the full extent.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The majority of patrol cops are uneducated re s IMO. They're not really suited to handle the power they give them. They should start requiring degrees but not sure if they'd have enough applicants then tbh.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    The majority of patrol cops are uneducated re s IMO. They're not really suited to handle the power they give them. They should start requiring degrees but not sure if they'd have enough applicants then tbh.
    You mean people aren't lining up to patrol ghetto filled cesspools? USA has more criminals and ghettos than individuals willing to fix it.

The joke has always been: America has cops on every Street corner. You guys about how rude and controlling they are but don't connect the dots and realize you traded safety & liberty for TVs, truck and junk food. Enjoy!

Thread Information